Obama wants 1,000 nukes for USA & Russia

Hyrcanus

Rookie
Jun 19, 2013
I think its a good plan, but that's as low as we should go.

We need to have a nuclear deterent that can be used incase of a surprise nuclear attack from Russia or China that takes out many of our landbased nukes. We need to still have enough nukes on subs and other places to make sure that our enemies know that even if they take our 2/3rds of our nukes we can still end their civilization.

I think its a good plan, but that's as low as we should go.

We need to have a nuclear deterent that can be used incase of a surprise nuclear attack from Russia or China that takes out many of our landbased nukes. We need to still have enough nukes on subs and other places to make sure that our enemies know that even if they take our 2/3rds of our nukes we can still end their civilization.

I have a better plan.

Take every global elitist that would start such devastating wars in order to enrich themselves and chop their head off on a guillotine. Problem solved.

US missile defense technology is far advanced over Russia and China - those countries are the ones that would be disadvantaged by a reduction in the number of missiles available ... not the US.

If Obama thinks Pooty Poot is going to give up his nukes just because Obama wants him to, he's even stooopiderer than we thought.

It isn't like Russia, China or anyone else will listen or care. I believe that nukes have kept the world from another world wars between major states during the past 60 years.

It is quite likely the cold war would of been very hot if not for them. Think about it...Our world is a better place because of them. It forces the major powers to be responsible and not stupid.

You think China or Russia today will do this? I don't. This is why I really didn't vote or consider Obama...He is a native fool.

Last edited:
Given that the Cold War has been over since 1991, further reductions in the respective nuclear arsenals of those former adversaries is not exactly high on the priority list nowadays... I really don't care, so long as we remain Top Dog.

I have never understood why this was such a hot button political issue. So, the President only wants each country to own enough nukes to end civilization twenty times over, as opposed to a hundred? Give this man a second Nobel Peace Prize.... :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back