FBI uses drones over United States...

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Many of you wonder what is the difference between a drone and a manned aircraft.

http://security.blogs.cnn.com/2013/06/19/fbi-uses-drones-in-u-s-says-mueller/

The difference is quite simple.

A manned aircraft has a HUMAN pilot, who can decide whether or not his orders are LAWFUL or UNLAWFUL.

A drone is piloted by some person (if not a heuristic computer) who couldn't tell the difference between a modern video game on a NVIDIA Titan graphics card and what they are actually doing in real life.

This person is far more likely to EXECUTE an unlawful order. Soon, there won't even be humans piloting them, and in some cases there already aren't. Some CIA/FBI/DHS spook will load hundreds of coordinates based upon "suspicion" and several hundred SOULLESS drones will automatically activate and carry out their DEATH STRIKES on whatever target, regardless of who, what, where, when, or why, or how.

Granny keeps her Mossburg 12ga. next to the bathroom window in case dey go peekin' in when she takin' a shower...
:eusa_eh:
States Vie for Test Sites As FAA Prepares U.S. Airspace For 30,000 Drones
August 13, 2013 -– As many as 30,000 drones could be operating in U.S. skies by 2020, joining hundreds already on patrol.
As of Feb. 15, 2013, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has authorized 327 drones to fly in U.S. airspace and the agency is ramping up to meet a congressional mandate to integrate them into the National Air Space (NAS) by September 2015. That’s when the FAA, which is in charge of testing and licensing drones, hopes to grant initial permission to private entities such as energy companies, news organizations, filmmakers and researchers to launch their own drones. In anticipation, scores of unmanned aircraft filled up air space in the exhibit hall at the Washington Convention Center on Tuesday as exhibitors displayed their products and promoted their causes at the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International convention.

Drones will be “a huge industry in the future,” predicted New Jersey resident Michael Henderson, part of the Mid-Atlantic Aviation Partnership, one of dozens of similar groups vying for six test sites to be selected by the FAA There were 25 applicants from 24 states competing for the FAA-certified sites as of May 13, according to the FAA. Henderson said he hopes a joint effort by New Jersey and Virginia under the auspices of the Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University will be named one of the finalists. (See UAS_testsite_map.pdf) The test sites are part of FAA’s compliance with the FAA Modernization and Reform Act of 2012, which “requires the (FAA) Secretary to develop a plan to accelerate safely the integration by September 30, 2015, of civil unmanned aircraft systems (UASes, or drones) into the national airspace system.”

The law also “requires the FAA Administrator to establish a pilot program to integrate drones into the national airspace system at six test ranges meeting specified criteria.” In addition, the law calls on the FAA to “designate permanent areas in the Arctic where small drones may operate 24 hours per day for research and commercial purposes.” In February, CNSNews.com reported that some members of Congress had concerns about drones violating Americans’ privacy and civil liberties. “Safe integration of UAS [drones] involves gaining a better understanding of operational issues, such as training requirements, operational specifications and technology considerations,” FAA said in a statement. “Because they are inherently different from manned aircraft, introducing UAS into the nation’s airspace is challenging for both the FAA and aviation community,” particularly because they must be integrated into a NAS “that is evolving from ground-based navigation aids to a GPS-based system in NextGen," the FAA’s already troubled modernization program.

At a July 17 hearing before the House Subcommittee on Aviation, Department of Transportation Inspector General Calvin Scovel told members of Congress that “FAA’s difficulties in advancing NextGen and transforming the National Air Space stem from a number of underlying causes, including the lack of an executable plan and unresolved critical design decisions.” (See Scovel.pdf)

- See more at: States Vie for Test Sites As FAA Prepares U.S. Airspace For 30,000 Drones | CNS News

Many of you wonder what is the difference between a drone and a manned aircraft.

FBI uses drones in U.S., says Mueller ? CNN Security Clearance - CNN.com Blogs

A manned aircraft has a HUMAN pilot, who can decide whether or not his orders are LAWFUL or UNLAWFUL.

A drone is piloted by some person (if not a heuristic computer) who couldn't tell the difference between a modern video game on a NVIDIA Titan graphics card and what they are actually doing in real life.

This person is far more likely to EXECUTE an unlawful order. Soon, there won't even be humans piloting them, and in some cases there already aren't. Some CIA/FBI/DHS spook will load hundreds of coordinates based upon "suspicion" and several hundred SOULLESS drones will automatically activate and carry out their DEATH STRIKES on whatever target, regardless of who, what, where, when, or why, or how.

You're safe under the tinfoil. Stop crying.

Granny wonderin' if'n one o' dem Colorado permits is good in Kentucky?...
:eusa_eh:
Marksmen line up for possible permits to shoot at drones
Sat, Sep 07, 2013 - NO WHIMSY: A Colorado town said it could issue the permits for a quirky festival to draw tourists, but the man who started the idea is selling his own licenses
Voters in one small Colorado town will not decide until next month whether to issue hunting licenses to shoot down drones, but hundreds of marksmen are lining up for permits to fell such aircraft in the unlikely event any appear in local skies. A resident of the small ranching and farming community of Deer Trail, 90km east of Denver, Colorado, floated the whimsical idea of issuing permits as a way to protest the proliferation of unmanned aircraft used for commercial or government purposes, Deer Trail Town Clerk Kim Oldfield said. Town trustees decided last month to put the question to voters, Oldfield said, adding that there are vocal opponents to the idea among the 600 residents of the town, which boasts that it held the world’s first rodeo in 1869.

INUNDATED

Oldfield said the town has been inundated with applications for the US$25 permits, including from all over the country — and from as far away as Britain and Canada. “I stopped counting when it hit 985,” she said. Proponents envision a quirky festival surrounding the notion, with a skeet shooting contest using small model airplanes instead of clay targets. That and other events could attract tourists and infuse cash into town coffers, Oldfield said. “Our intention is really not to allow people to shoot things out of the sky,” she said.

Oldfield said she was setting aside the uncashed checks until voters decide the issue. If the town’s 380 registered voters reject the measure, the town will return the payments. When the idea made headlines this summer, the US Federal Aviation Administration took a dim view of firing at aircraft, even if it was just a publicity stunt.

WARNING

In a statement, the agency warned against shooting at drones, saying that a downed aircraft could damage property or injure people on the ground and could cause mid-air collisions. “Shooting at an unmanned aircraft could result in criminal or civil liability, just as would firing at a manned airplane,” the statement said. However, Deer Trail resident Phillip Steel, who proposed the license idea, said he was serious about protesting what he calls “a surveillance society.” He is selling his own mock licenses online and said about 150 people have purchased them. If residents reject the ballot measure, Steel said he would continue selling his permits. “They can’t vote me out,” he said.

Marksmen line up for possible permits to shoot at drones - Taipei Times

Oh piss off. Out here there's a classic abuse of power with a drone.

6 cattle wandered onto a man's property. Not a back yard like you Yankees have. I believe he had 15 sections.

The local sheriff thought he could ride herd over the family and the property to retrieve said cattle.

Because they pulled a "stay off my land motherfucker" well there goes the Sheriff losing like Barney Fife and called in a drone that was policing the US/Canada border to help him arrest the whole family.

Over 6 cows. It's a lot more detailed than this of course. I've just summarized what happened.

Your ‘reasoning’ is faulty, likely a consequence of being ignorant and insane.

And there is no expectation of privacy with regard to aircraft surveillance, manned or unmanned

6 cattle wandered onto a man's property. Not a back yard like you Yankees have. I believe he had 15 sections.

The local sheriff thought he could ride herd over the family and the property to retrieve said cattle.

Because they pulled a "stay off my land motherfucker" well there goes the Sheriff losing like Barney Fife and called in a drone that was policing the US/Canada border to help him arrest the whole family.

Over 6 cows. It's a lot more detailed than this of course. I've just summarized what happened.

“A classic abuse of power with a drone.”

Oh, brother - you clearly have no idea what you’re talking about.

Really. Debate this case with us or shut up.

School me douche bag.

Give it. Tell me what I don't know.

Then debate me and prove whatever position you have. I still can't figure that out.

Debate me or shut up. You look like a complete idiot at this point. Do you want to still keep looking that way?

Then debate me and prove whatever position you have. I still can't figure that out.

Debate me or shut up. You look like a complete idiot at this point. Do you want to still keep looking that way?

geez... you're so fuckin' hawt when you're in combative mode, td... :)

Stoners have been dealing with invasion of privacy from the air for decades.

The rest of American are just now catching up to the insult.

Welcome to our world fellow citizens.

Drones were used on the Yosemite fire, and would have countless other uses. Like any other tool, it can be used for good or bad. Start shooting down government drones monitoring a disaster, and see how long it takes for you to land in jail. And for a good long time, I would hope.

Drones were used on the Yosemite fire, and would have countless other uses. Like any other tool, it can be used for good or bad. Start shooting down government drones monitoring a disaster, and see how long it takes for you to land in jail. And for a good long time, I would hope.

Why would anyone do that? Clearly the local community would provide Consent (as required by the Third Amendment) for military units to help/support them in time a crisis/disaster.

Forum List

Back