Obama vs GOP candidate(s) a statistical dead even tie.

BOBO

The Magnificent!
Jun 24, 2011
Spokane area
Boy, these RCP averaging polls have been dead on so far. President Obama shows up as a STRONGLY supported president despite his economic/financial bungles/scandals & reneging on campaign promises...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - President Obama vs. Republican Candidate

Incredibly, president Obama has GAINED a point more over primary leader Mitt Romney in the last week, increasing president Obama's lead over Mitt from +1.5 to +2.5 but that's still within the margin of error... like this one is CLOSE. The problem is that Mitt can't just match president Obama... for Mitt has to beat him out to take the title. Mitt's problem is his staggering record of flip flops which are so numerous that web sites have popped up dedicated to just Mitt's flip flopping...

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

...like nobody knows which Mitt Romney their really getting.
The only other viable primary candidate(Gingrich is having serious problems now) is Ron Paul, at least at current. Ron's a strong contender with a record & word 2nd to none with a 101% proven Constitutional voting record. His non interventionist policy, small government agenda, maximum individual liberties platform, balanced budget & sound value based currency has made Ron an overnight sensation with the constituency, ESPECIALLY the under 35 age group who see nothing in their future but debt. Ron's problem is his staggering age. People I talk to often favor his agenda/platform but wonder if Ron will be pushing daisies before his 1st term is up. I mean it's of such a concern that folks want to know who his VP will be before they will support Ron!
Despite president Obama's pro war mentality, world cop/nation building agenda, record debt spending & grow government attitude, he looks to be in the white house to me for another five more years. He's +2.5 OVER Romney at current & +7.7 over Ron Paul as I type...

RealClearPolitics - President Obama vs. Republican Candidates

...with all other primary contestants not even close. The majority of Americans say they want an end to the endless wars & debt spending, but see a hawk like president Obama as the way to go, like go figure!

Boy, these RCP averaging polls have been dead on so far. President Obama shows up as a STRONGLY supported president despite his economic/financial bungles/scandals & reneging on campaign promises...

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - President Obama vs. Republican Candidate

Incredibly, president Obama has GAINED a point more over primary leader Mitt Romney in the last week, increasing president Obama's lead over Mitt from +1.5 to +2.5 but that's still within the margin of error... like this one is CLOSE. The problem is that Mitt can't just match president Obama... for Mitt has to beat him out to take the title. Mitt's problem is his staggering record of flip flops which are so numerous that web sites have popped up dedicated to just Mitt's flip flopping...

Mitt Romney Flip-Flops

...like nobody knows which Mitt Romney their really getting.
The only other viable primary candidate(Gingrich is having serious problems now) is Ron Paul, at least at current. Ron's a strong contender with a record & word 2nd to none with a 101% proven Constitutional voting record. His non interventionist policy, small government agenda, maximum individual liberties platform, balanced budget & sound value based currency has made Ron an overnight sensation with the constituency, ESPECIALLY the under 35 age group who see nothing in their future but debt. Ron's problem is his staggering age. People I talk to often favor his agenda/platform but wonder if Ron will be pushing daisies before his 1st term is up. I mean it's of such a concern that folks want to know who his VP will be before they will support Ron!
Despite president Obama's pro war mentality, world cop/nation building agenda, record debt spending & grow government attitude, he looks to be in the white house to me for another five more years. He's +2.5 OVER Romney at current & +7.7 over Ron Paul as I type...

...with all other primary contestants not even close. The majority of Americans say they want an end to the endless wars & debt spending, but see a hawk like president Obama as the way to go, like go figure!

Two comments:

Are you better of today than you were 4 years ago?

Had enough?

Two comments:

Had enough?

there's another question....

who's the party that's screwing up everything?

oh yeah...

as for the deceptive poll in the o/p...

great... until you insert a real person into the generic repub catagory...

and then the only one who comes close is romney.

but nice try.

The party screwing everything is democratic. Gun running, drug smuggling and murder are just what we are able to see, what else lies within the bowels of the lowlife.

Me thinks that will be shelved once the real campaign kicks off because it just opens up the door for Obama to remind the country of the meltdown of 2008.

"Four years ago this country was falling apart. GDP was plummeting and we were bleeding a half a million jobs a month. Nobody knew where the bottom was. Americans were scared. Today the economy has stabilized and is growing. Unemployment is shrinking, etc."

Last edited:

Me thinks that will be shelved once the real campaign kicks off because it just opens up the door for Obama to remind the country of the meltdown of 2008.

"Four years ago this country was falling apart. GDP was plummeting and we were bleeding a half a million jobs a month. Nobody knew where the bottom was. Americans were scared. Today the economy has stabilized and is growing. Unemployment is shrinking, etc."

Oh, I'm sorry did I burst your bubble?

Two comments:

Had enough?

oh yeah...

but nice try.

My answer....NO!

my answer....Who am that? :D

Two comments:

Had enough?

oh yeah...

but nice try.

The Democrap party of course. They hold 2/3 of the gov. The WH and the Senate. And, it seems all they're capable of doing with that power is WHINE just as you're doing. Whine must be contagious within the demoncrap political machine. Get Vaccinated.

Four years ago we had gone through the worst melt down since the 1980s. SInce that time our debt has skyrocketed, more people are not working, and unemployment remains stubbornly high. I fucked up for 3 years despite having a filibuster proof majority in Congress. Now I'll have to work with a GOP Congress, where I've proven I can't compromise on the color of my necktie. Give me 4 more years!

Four years ago we had gone through the worst melt down since the 1980s. SInce that time our debt has skyrocketed, more people are not working, and unemployment remains stubbornly high. I fucked up for 3 years despite having a filibuster proof majority in Congress. Now I'll have to work with a GOP Congress, where I've proven I can't compromise on the color of my necktie. Give me 4 more years!

You're dreaming.

Clean your sheets.

You're dreaming.

Clean your sheets.
It's a nightmare, not a dream.

Obama has been the worst president on record since Papa Doc Duvalier.

You can keep saying that.........and you likely will. But, it is untrue and enough Americans know it to give this President the second term he deserves.

You can keep saying that.........and you likely will. But, it is untrue and enough Americans know it to give this President the second term he deserves.

Record debt. First credit downgrade. Mistakes in Afghanistan and Iraq. Record low workforce participation. Solyndra. Fast n Furious.

Remind me why he deserves a second term? Because he didnt screw it all up totally the first one?

Record debt. First credit downgrade. Mistakes in Afghanistan and Iraq. Record low workforce participation. Solyndra. Fast n Furious.

Remind me why he deserves a second term? Because he didnt screw it all up totally the first one?

Aren't you bored with yourself yet?

Even if you are dumb enough to believe that President Obama is responsible for the debt, the downgrade, our unemployment rate....or anything that has taken place in Iraq......you ought to be really bored of repeating it by now.

Aren't you bored with yourself yet?

Even if you are dumb enough to believe that President Obama is responsible for the debt, the downgrade, our unemployment rate....or anything that has taken place in Iraq......you ought to be really bored of repeating it by now.

Wait, didnt he run on fixing all those things? If he couldn't fix them then maybe he shouldn't have run. And maybe he shouldn't get re-elected.

Wait, didnt he run on fixing all those things? If he couldn't fix them then maybe he shouldn't have run. And maybe he shouldn't get re-elected.

he ran on TRYING to fix those things... and he would have, if the republicans in the senate and the house would have done ANYTHING other than stand in his way every single time he tried to fix anything.

he ran on TRYING to fix those things... and he would have, if the republicans in the senate and the house would have done ANYTHING other than stand in his way every single time he tried to fix anything.

Fixing? Like taking our country down a social rabbit trail? Is that the kind of fixing your talking about?

Fixing? Like taking our country down a social rabbit trail? Is that the kind of fixing your talking about?
the fact remains, Obama has not had an opportunity to implement the policies he was elected on because of the obstructionist actions of the republicans in congress. One will never know how much fixing he could have accomplished if he had had even a modicum of cooperation from the GOP.

For example... go look at how the Democrats in congress cooperated with Reagan during HIS first term.

the fact remains, Obama has not had an opportunity to implement the policies he was elected on because of the obstructionist actions of the republicans in congress. One will never know how much fixing he could have accomplished if he had had even a modicum of cooperation from the GOP.

For example... go look at how the Democrats in congress cooperated with Reagan during HIS first term.

Obama made his own bed...remember, he didn't need the republicans (and stated as much) when he had the Senate and Congress. ( "republicans are the enemy". the republicans need to get in the back of the bus") So don't tell me about the republicans not reaching across the isle. He has been as devisive of a president that I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Forum List

Back