Obama vs. Afghanistan

Is anyone here concerned about the increase of fatalities in Afghanistan lately. Certain people start talking and now we more Americans being murdered in those mountains.. WHY??

is anyone here concerned about the increase of fatalities in afghanistan lately. Certain people start talking and now we more americans being murdered in those mountains.. Why??

YES ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is why i posted the impeachment website. we demand this son of a bastard bitch be canned NOW !!!!

Well today the White House (Obama) paraded out John Kerry (the Nam Hoax) to send a message of appeasement and half measures to the American people. My gut turned as I listened to his words and looked into his face.

Could there be any stronger of a message to our Armed Services, that their Commander & Chief, is not up to the task? .... !!

As Pakistan applies some real pressure for once, as they are actually taking the lead and attempting to push into the Pastun (sp?) region, our Commander & Chief, the same man who stood before the American voters and said, we need Pakistan to do more, sits indecisive now talking about war games to figure out the best way to go!

What a sad day as more American's perished with chopper mishaps.

This man, Obama is not up to the task of Commander & Chief and it could not be more clear. How any American could hang our own son's, daughters, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles and cousins out to dry as he currently is, ....... is simply mind boggling especiailly after all of the tragic and hard lessons we have learned about half measures and playing politics with American lives, in years past!

This American does not accept such actions and must as one voice demand that he step down as commander & chief and pass those duties on to someone more capable.

Mike

Is anyone here concerned about the increase of fatalities in Afghanistan lately. Certain people start talking and now we more Americans being murdered in those mountains.. WHY??

WHY?

Why are they getting killed in larger numbers? Simple, incompetence at the very top, in the White House!

Look, when we send any number of troops into action, be it recon or full engagement, a certain number of supporting numbers and assets are in place to back them up, our in the field Commanders are calling for and have been calling for reinforcements. They don't have them and the American deaths will rise. This is not rocket science.

There is no excuse. We either commit the required assets or we pull out completely. Half measures of any kind will only raise the death toll.

What did we hear from the White House mouth piece (Kerry) today? More comments about Cheny and Bush. Pathetic, along with appeasement and back peddling, as American's continue to die.

Mike

Well today the White House (Obama) paraded out John Kerry (the Nam Hoax) to send a message of appeasement and half measures to the American people. My gut turned as I listened to his words and looked into his face.

Could there be any stronger of a message to our Armed Services, that their Commander & Chief, is not up to the task? .... !!

As Pakistan applies some real pressure for once, as they are actually taking the lead and attempting to push into the Pastun (sp?) region, our Commander & Chief, the same man who stood before the American voters and said, we need Pakistan to do more, sits indecisive now talking about war games to figure out the best way to go!

This man, Obama is not up to the task of Commander & Chief and it could not be more clear. How any American could hang our own son's, daughters, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles and cousins out to dry as he currently is, ....... is simply mind boggling especiailly after all of the tragic and hard lessons we have learned about half measures and playing politics with American lives, in years past!

This American does not accept such actions and must as one voice demand that he step down as commander & chief and pass those duties on to someone more capable.

Mike

families should prevent son's, daughters, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles and cousins from enlisting. which i wanna see tanked. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You want to call for impeachment, fine. There will be no calling for the President of the United States to be assassinated, I don't care what party he's from. That's crossing the line.

Gunny

Last edited by a moderator:
Well today the White House (Obama) paraded out John Kerry (the Nam Hoax) to send a message of appeasement and half measures to the American people.
Are you kidding? Kerry's a decorated war hero. Three purple hearts!

The terrorists are quaking in their caves and huts now!

namvet,

I understand your frustration and even anger, as I share it. However, I do not agree with preventing loved ones from serving and I cannot condone "his black ass or firing squad" ........... no, his actions are not right and he is failing miserably at his job, but, a fanatical response to him is not productive, a calculated one is.

I have had many a black ass save my ass in the past and likewise.

Midnight,

No, I am not kidding!
With all due respect, I understand Mr. Kerry well and I am well versed on his military and political history. I stand by my opinion of him and I respect your opinion of him.

As for anyone quaking in their boots over there, I simply do not see that yet and from those on the ground over there, I am not hearing that. However, the threshold to make that happen could be open and we need to take full advantage of it. It is fragile at best and could be a slippery slope if we don't step up with giving what our commanders in the field request.

Just my thoughts.

Mike

namvet,

I understand your frustration and even anger, as I share it. However, I do not agree with preventing loved ones from serving and I cannot condone "his black ass or firing squad" ........... no, his actions are not right and he is failing miserably at his job, but, a fanatical response to him is not productive, a calculated one is.

Midnight,

No, I am not kidding!
With all due respect, I understand Mr. Kerry well and I am well versed on his military and political history. I stand by my opinion of him and I respect your opinion of him.

As for anyone quaking in their boots over there, I simply do not see that yet and from those on the ground over there, I am not hearing that. However, the threshold to make that happen could be open and we need to take full advantage of it. It is fragile at best and could be a slippery slope if we don't step up with giving what our commanders in the field request.

Just my thoughts.

Mike

a calculated one is ????

My Grandson will be finishing his A school in the Navy soon, and my Grand Daughter is in the reserves (Slotted for Afghanistan in the Spring) I couldn't be prouder of either one of them. I would never try to have stopped them from enlisting. Even as much as I agree that Mr Obama wouldn't make a pimple on a CinC's Ass.

I also agree that Kerry is not and was not a hero.

My Grandson will be finishing his A school in the Navy soon, and my Grand Daughter is in the reserves (Slotted for Afghanistan in the Spring) I couldn't be prouder of either one of them. I would never try to have stopped them from enlisting. Even as much as I agree that Mr Obama wouldn't make a pimple on a CinC's Ass.

salute. show this to your grandson. we are proud

Sea Power - The United States Navy

I served in the USN in Nam from 66-70

Congratulations to your grandchildren and thank them for me. Our daughters decided to not serve, however, both are public servants in the medical field, so we are equally as proud. Our son, our late in life child is in ROTC and the Sea Cadets and seems to be set on the military. As with most young men, the SEALS are his dream. My heart stays with Marine Recon!

We are a military family going back many generations, I was almost the skipped generation, but, did see my involvement in a rather unorthodox fashion which gave me a unique appreciation of many things.

One value we have "learned" as a family is the unwavering support of our men and women in uniform and the requirement that they always be given the first respect and attention by our national leaders. They deserve no less. That is not taking place right now and we feel as a nation we cannot let that happen again.

Mike

namvet,

Midnight,

No, I am not kidding!

Just my thoughts.

Mike

a calculated one is ????

When I say calculated I mean structured, planned, formatted and well executed. It truly is time for the owners of the nation, the people, to demand that our employee's, the elected officials not only tend to their duties honestly and earnestly, but that they are productive.

Petitions are fine, but, they need to deal with facts and achievable goals. I understand what I speak of is hard to make happen, but, at some point the bridge is going to cave in and we will be left not only a nation divided, but without the resources to rebound.

This man, Obama is teetering on dereliction of his outlined duties as commander and chief. (he certainly isn't the first) but, maybe he can be the example needed, to set the tone for lasting reform in Washington, if he is called to the carpet on these things.

Just my opinion. .

Mike

Understand, we here simply play armchair generals. None of us are on the ground over there, nor do we have unleashed Intel at our disposal. However, some things are simply to clear to ignore and that is what I refer to.

Mike

namvet,

Midnight,

No, I am not kidding!

Just my thoughts.

Mike

a calculated one is ????

When I say calculated I mean structured, planned, formatted and well executed. It truly is time for the owners of the nation, the people, to demand that our employee's, the elected officials not only tend to their duties honestly and earnestly, but that they are productive.

Petitions are fine, but, they need to deal with facts and achievable goals. I understand what I speak of is hard to make happen, but, at some point the bridge is going to cave in and we will be left not only a nation divided, but without the resources to rebound.

This man, Obama is teetering on dereliction of his outlined duties as commander and chief. (he certainly isn't the first) but, maybe he can be the example needed, to set the tone for lasting reform in Washington, if he is called to the carpet on these things.

Just my opinion. .

Mike

to bad they won't listen. it took the townhall meetings to get their attention back to reality. it proved how totally out of touch they were with the voters. now, for the first time ever im hearing serious talk about a civil war. a fully armed rebellion.

Nice Video.

I will pass that on and I will send on the thanks from each of you.

And my thanks to you all and my salute to all my fellow Veterans.

I'm sorry Midnight, I guess I did
.............. I seem to choke up sour grapes each time I hear Kerry's name, sorry!

Mike

Mike

families should prevent son's, daughters, mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles and cousins from enlisting. which i wanna see tanked. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You want to call for impeachment, fine. There will be no calling for the President of the United States to be assassinated, I don't care what party he's from. That's crossing the line.

Gunny

Knock this shit off. Obama couldn't lead recruits to chow, but there will be NO promoting the assassination of the President on this board period. You only get one warning on this.

I appreciate the cooperation of any and all concerned.

Gunny

for the first time ever im hearing serious talk about a civil war. a fully armed rebellion.
You're not hearing "serious" talk about that from anyone sane. You're hearing that from your birds of a feather, the lunatic fringe idiots who want the President impeached and/or assassinated.

You're either just a mindless troll, or an affront to every American and everything that is American. Or both.

a calculated one is ????

Just my opinion. .

Mike

to bad they won't listen. it took the townhall meetings to get their attention back to reality. it proved how totally out of touch they were with the voters. now, for the first time ever im hearing serious talk about a civil war. a fully armed rebellion.

Isn't it amazing how they reacted to the town hall events, when American's actually spoke up, spoke out, asked tough questions and then refused to swallow the bull shit responses?

ahuh ............ very telling indeed about the Washington mind set, most of all the left side, since they were the ones in the hot seat this time!

The name calling and degrading remarks made to and about Joe citizen was sickening. Yet, they are employed by us!

It's time for a wake up call and IMO it's called vote them out, all of them or nearly all of them! I believe a new breed of politician could be born during this period of time, if we the people had the backbone and resolve to follow through and demand better.

Ah well, we can kick this canteen around all day and not solve anything. I for one am fed up and the situation of not supporting our commanders in the field and our grunts, just gets my ass sore!

Mike

Forum List

Back