Obama vs. Afghanistan

he has defied the oath he took to serve and protect. a no brainer. impeach now. as far as im concerned this is OFICIALLY another Vietnam. he has everything on auto pilot for the next 4 years.
Please knock off this ridiculous, partisan nonsense.

he has defied the oath he took to serve and protect. a no brainer. impeach now. as far as im concerned this is OFICIALLY another Vietnam. he has everything on auto pilot for the next 4 years.
Please knock off this ridiculous, partisan nonsense.

no problem. i had my vietnam and now your gonna have yours !!!!
Infantile, idiotic comparison.

And it's only fringe, loopy lunatic dingbats who buy into that, and this whole idiotic "impeachment" deal.

Obama should simply pull us out of Afghanistan and hasten the Iraq pullout. We have made our point. With our domestic problems and our deficit, we simply can't afford another trillion to prosecute "overseas contingencies."

Let's just have a mass exit and concentrate more on drone warfare. Much more cost effective. We should run the "skirmish against neighbors with a beef" like a business, start getting more bang for the buck. There should be a low cost per neighbor killed, with any of our guys dying being an unacceptable cost.

I don't see how anyone can square the opinion that we are causing more terrorism and helping organizations with "recruiting tools" with also remaining an occupying military force in Islamic countries. The two ideas simply cannot co-exist in the first place. Just get the fuck out and rule the airspace, kill bad guys from several miles up, and do it on the cheap. Cheap as in, low cost per kill.

I agree; but we need to continue to fight the ability of terrorist organizations to obtain funding; and, we need to invest in the middle east. Not exploit their one resource - oil - but help them develop industry and agriculture so the young men in the region can find employment.

Infantile, idiotic comparison.

And it's only fringe, loopy lunatic dingbats who buy into that, and this whole idiotic "impeachment" deal.

its your fuckin' war. not mine
I don't have any wars.

And last I checked, this wasn't a war. It's an "overseas contingency."

Remember?

is that the same as a police action ??? im more concerned about those kids than any "overseas contingency." so hack away

its your fuckin' war. not mine
I don't have any wars.

Remember?

is that the same as a police action ??? im more concerned about those kids than any "overseas contingency." so hack away madman
You're not really very concerned about the kids. You're concerned with using them for partisan hackery, this is why you have had nothing at all intelligent or useful to add to this discussion.

Obama should simply pull us out of Afghanistan and hasten the Iraq pullout. We have made our point. With our domestic problems and our deficit, we simply can't afford another trillion to prosecute "overseas contingencies."

Let's just have a mass exit and concentrate more on drone warfare. Much more cost effective. We should run the "skirmish against neighbors with a beef" like a business, start getting more bang for the buck. There should be a low cost per neighbor killed, with any of our guys dying being an unacceptable cost.

I don't see how anyone can square the opinion that we are causing more terrorism and helping organizations with "recruiting tools" with also remaining an occupying military force in Islamic countries. The two ideas simply cannot co-exist in the first place. Just get the fuck out and rule the airspace, kill bad guys from several miles up, and do it on the cheap. Cheap as in, low cost per kill.

I agree; but we need to continue to fight the ability of terrorist organizations to obtain funding; and, we need to invest in the middle east. Not exploit their one resource - oil - but help them develop industry and agriculture so the young men in the region can find employment.
Sending them money isn't any kind of answer. It won't go to the people any more than the oil revenue does.

You kidding? Did you forget about the oil for food fiasco?

I don't have any wars.

Remember?

is that the same as a police action ??? im more concerned about those kids than any "overseas contingency." so hack away madman
You're not really very concerned about the kids. You're concerned with using them for partisan hackery, this is why you have had nothing at all intelligent or useful to add to this discussion.

I was one of those kids. NEVER presume to tell me what to think hack

That's your claim, and your cross to bear. It doesn't change the fact that you have nothing useful to add to the discussion, and your views are in the extreme lunatic fringe.

That's your claim, and your cross to bear. It doesn't change the fact that you have nothing useful to add to the discussion, and your views are in the extreme lunatic fringe.

why don't suit up go over and find out for yourself. the fact is you don't give a shit about anything except your slanted biased views. take the point.

why don't suit up go over and find out for yourself. the fact is you don't give a shit about anything except your slanted biased views. take the point.
Where's my bias?

Dew tell.

Where's my bias?

Dew tell.

why do you hate them so much??? dew tell

Where's my bias?

Dew tell.

Hate who?

Clearly you missed this previous post. Do you not read threads you post in?

Or is it that, you cannot read anything that is more than a one-liner?

Where's my bias?

Dew tell.

Hate who?

if you believe what you say IMPEACH NOW !!!!

Hate who?

There is no reason to impeach. It's a stupid idea, and it's counter-productive as a strategy. And it also, only appeals to partisan hack morons.

MY stance on Afghanistan is that we should either do it right, or get the fuck out. Do you have a problem with that stance?

Hate who?

There is no reason to impeach. It's a stupid idea, and it's counter-productive as a strategy. And it also, only appeals to partisan hack morons.

MY stance on Afghanistan is that we should either do it right, or get the fuck out. Do you have a problem with that stance?

ziiing. right over your head. hint: there is NO exit strategy. we are staying the fuck right there mr prez. now what????

ziiing. right over your head. hint: there is NO exit strategy. we are staying the fuck right there mr prez. now what????
Not ONE of our servicemember's lives are worth even a thousand of the enemy. They are subhuman garbage, and we should go about the business of killing them as economically and as automated as possible.

Since you continue to have nothing intelligent or productive to add, you're dismissed.

Not ONE of our servicemember's lives are worth even a thousand of the enemy. They are subhuman garbage, and we should go about the business of killing them as economically and as automated as possible.

Since you continue to have nothing intelligent or productive to add, you're dismissed.

ill stay as long as i want -running away mr prez???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back