Obama vs. Afghanistan

Claims of military service on a message board mean absolutely nothing. Therefore I make none.

I seriously doubt you ever served. You expect us to believe you had the same billet in the Navy for five years? All in Nam or in the waters off Nam?

You're a liar.

You could however, hit me on a PM with your service number. I have some friends in the OIG who would be happy to verify.

That is, if you're really as tuffie as you pretend to be here.

you make none cause your a fuckin coward - ran home and hide under momma's dress huh ???? you piece coward shit
Send me the info little bitch. Otherwise your claim of service is nothing but a lie, from a coward.

lets see your service record first. go ahead pussy put up or STFU

Send me the info little bitch

send me your credit card and checking account info first. you idiot

you make none cause your a fuckin coward - ran home and hide under momma's dress huh ???? you piece coward shit
Send me the info little bitch. Otherwise your claim of service is nothing but a lie, from a coward.

I have made no assertions or claims of military service. You did. Therefore I have no onus to prove anything. You do.

So man up or shut up little bitch, I have many military friends who would really like to get to know you alot better.

I have made no assertions or claims of military service. You did. Therefore I have no onus to prove anything. You do.

So man up or shut up little bitch, I have many military friends who would really like to get to know you alot better.

I have many military friends who would really like to get to know you alot better

the ones that were DD for being faggots ????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have many military friends who would really like to get to know you alot better
They can't be DD if they are still serving.

Man up or shut up little bitch coward. You're a fucking LIAR, you never served. Five years, same Navy billet in Nam? Like hell.

I see already you're a quivering XXXXXXXX.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......................:lol::lol::lol:

They can't be DD if they are still serving.

Man up or shut up little bitch coward. You're a fucking LIAR, you never served. Five years, same Navy billet in Nam? Like hell.

love to prove that wouldn't ya whore ????? go ahead go for it :lol::lol::lol:

im waiting shit for brains. prove i didn't serve
YOU make the claim. Therefore the burden of proof is on YOU.

Why don't you tell us more about it? What was your MoS? Potato peeler? What ship(s) if any did you serve on?

Any medals, commendations?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back