Obama use the ole they're engaging in chemical warfare ploy

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Obama seems to be making up stories about Assad using chemical weapons on 150 people....Of course, in a normal world, I'd say bfd, right? What's the difference between that and bullets?

But in this looney world, that's code for media, don't challenge me while I supply Al Quaeda with weapons that will then be used against Israel and the USA.

I believe that it has been proven that the "rebels" also used it so this redline stuff is all pretty much BS

You do know that obama has already sent troops to Syria. They are on the ground at the Jordanian border right now.

Insider attacks should begin any time.

I believe that it has been proven that the "rebels" also used it so this redline stuff is all pretty much BS

He only claimed to have proof. He didn't even offer any proof and the media lemmings will accept that.

Russia has called out Obama on his claims. Not that I trust Russia any more than I do Obama. Still, they do have something of an international reputation to protect; so I find it much more likely that Obama is lying.

But again, I go back to the point that oppression is oppression and killing is killing. This is just a red herring. Obama is supporting Islamic terrorists. That is the bottom line and we pay for him to do it.

Gatsby -

Is the Syrian government using chemical weapons?

What do you think?

They may or may not be. My larger point is that the use of chemical weapons doesn't establish one side as being better or worse.

So you do not think that the use of chemical weapons against civilian targets is "worse" than not doing so?

You do not think that US policy towards a regime should be at least partially based on their record on things like this?

Gatsby -

Is the Syrian government using chemical weapons?

What do you think?

They may or may not be. My larger point is that the use of chemical weapons doesn't establish one side as being better or worse.

So you do not think that the use of chemical weapons against civilian targets is "worse" than not doing so?

You do not think that US policy towards a regime should be at least partially based on their record on things like this?

"Civilian targets" That's quite a leap. You should be proud of yourself for so boldly moving the goal posts.

Too bad, the WH's claim is that Assad used the chemical weapons against rebel forces.

What's your argument now?

Red Line Crossed: U.S. Confirms Syrian Chemical-Weapons Use | TIME.com

Well, ZERO really stepped in it this time! He drew a line in the sand and Syria called his bluff. Now he has to do something or the entire world will see how weak he is.

I know a lot of you Paulians just want peace, but when you don't back up your words you just invite more people to test you. It's like raising children -- If you threaten to whip their butts and then don't they will turn into little liberal, self serving, irresponsible, unaccountable, brats...

Then you end up with one of those little piles of crap as President... hmmmm

TheGreatGatsby said:
Obama seems to be making up stories about Assad using chemical weapons on 150 people....Of course, in a normal world, I'd say bfd, right? What's the difference between that and bullets?
Yup and the puppets are believing EVERY WORD!!!!!

Sickening isnt it??

Obamanation -

What on earth are you talking about....Assad calling Obama's bluff on what?

Do you seriously believe that Assad decides what to do based on what Obama or anyone else in the US does or says?

The US has no role in this conflict. It is a civil war.

Obamanation -

What on earth are you talking about....Assad calling Obama's bluff on what?

Do you seriously believe that Assad decides what to do based on what Obama or anyone else in the US does or says?

The US has no role in this conflict. It is a civil war.

What on earth are YOU talking about?

If we have no role in this then why did ZERO ever draw a line in the sand to begin with?

EXACTLY!!! Maybe we shouldn;t have a role --- but when you have a buffoon as President talking about "red lines" and chemical weapons --- then HE has given us a role!!

Forum List

Back