OBAMA TWEET: TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

That's it ! I was an Obama supporter, but this is just too much, even for me!!

OBAMA TWEET: TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY | The Underground Report

Reminiscent of the late Malcolm X, former President Barack Obama took to twitter this morning with an ominous message:

The similarities between Malcolm X and Obama do not end there. Both are practicing Muslims and both advocate violent revolt.

It seems in light of recent news, Obama realized he is cornered and is willing to escalate conflict in an attempt to escape justice.

Get the word out and let Obama know that the people will not stand for this!

Obama isn't a threat to anyone.

He was declawed and defanged by the election disaster.

Even the Democrat hive has abandoned him. .... :cool:
Don't forget about the millions of blacks who worship him.

By the middle of Obama's second term. Most black people had figured out that Obama wasn't ever going to do anything for them. So he lost the support of the majority of the black community. .... :cool:

Last edited:

OBAMA TWEET: TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY | The Underground Report

Reminiscent of the late Malcolm X, former President Barack Obama took to twitter this morning with an ominous message:

The similarities between Malcolm X and Obama do not end there. Both are practicing Muslims and both advocate violent revolt.

It seems in light of recent news, Obama realized he is cornered and is willing to escalate conflict in an attempt to escape justice.

Do you know this thread is a lie, or do you actually believe that crap?

This is a joke thread right?

First the article is from some no-name site that has "Underground" in it. Secondly the tweet in question and article is from February 23rd, yet just now the OP is seeing it and posting here full of outrage? If you go to Obama's twitter account, this tweet was never there. If you Google it, the first thing that comes up is that it is fake news...

This is one for the Badlands or Rubberroom.

Oh PLEASE do try Obama! PLEASE!!!!!! I am so anxious for some blood shed!

OK I'll "fess up" I just wanted to see for myself just how stupid trump supporters are. This is where I got the idea:

A Satire Website Posted Fake News To Trump Supporters. Many Believed It. | The Huffington Post

The idea was simple enough: publish as many absurd, obviously fake stories imaginable, and see if anyone actually falls for it. The results of this experiment were both fascinating and disheartening.

To my surprise, the Trump masses embraced my stories as fact, almost universally,” McDaniel wrote. “It seemed that there wasn’t anything I could write that was too wild or outrageous to be believed by this particular audience.”

One fake story, headlined “Wikileaks: Obama Ran Pedophile Ring Out Of Whitehouse” amassed more than 40,000 views. Published in February, the top comment reads:

“I believe it. They are scum. Down with the obama’s his it wife (sic) are him took 111 million dollars worth of stuff that should be repaid back to the taxpayers. Back to America.”

Fake News: Obama Did NOT Tweet Trump Must Be Removed By Any Means Necessary | Lead Stories

^ Dear TPP this is supposed to be a hoax ^

I did notice the media are posting stories to keep both Obama's in the news as relevant public figures and leaders.
Heck if they are still credited as Democratic Party leaders, why not give them real work and real jobs to do.
Such as financing the health care plans as promised to party members.

What do they say about idle hands?
Give them work to do, and we won't have time to tweet fake news or hoax nonsense...

OK I'll "fess up" I just wanted to see for myself just how stupid trump supporters are. This is where I got the idea:

A Satire Website Posted Fake News To Trump Supporters. Many Believed It. | The Huffington Post

The idea was simple enough: publish as many absurd, obviously fake stories imaginable, and see if anyone actually falls for it. The results of this experiment were both fascinating and disheartening.

To my surprise, the Trump masses embraced my stories as fact, almost universally,” McDaniel wrote. “It seemed that there wasn’t anything I could write that was too wild or outrageous to be believed by this particular audience.”

One fake story, headlined “Wikileaks: Obama Ran Pedophile Ring Out Of Whitehouse” amassed more than 40,000 views. Published in February, the top comment reads:

“I believe it. They are scum. Down with the obama’s his it wife (sic) are him took 111 million dollars worth of stuff that should be repaid back to the taxpayers. Back to America.”

Like I said, Never under estimate your enemy.

I thought we needed to start a FAKE NEWS forum for this.
In the meantime I moved it to Satire or is this intended to Taunt and Flame?
Any preference TheProgressivePatriot?

I thought we needed to start a FAKE NEWS forum for this.
In the meantime I moved it to Satire or is this intended to Taunt and Flame?
Any preference TheProgressivePatriot?

What ever you think now that the cat is out of the bag . I just wanted to see who would believe it and now I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bad obama.jpg

The rest of the world recognizes BHO as one of the greatest Presidents ever. Only delusional Trumpists can't see this, and they just soak up all the bullshit spewing from the Orange Groper and his team.

Forum List

Back