OBAMA TWEET: TRUMP MUST BE REMOVED, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

The rest of the world recognizes BHO as one of the greatest Presidents ever. Only delusional Trumpists can't see this, and they just soak up all the bullshit spewing from the Orange Groper and his team.

Majority does not make a wrong right. The fact that so many citizens of other countries like him is due to their desire to see the US crumble, it's money divied out, and the establishment of a one world government.

The rest of the world recognizes BHO as one of the greatest Presidents ever. Only delusional Trumpists can't see this, and they just soak up all the bullshit spewing from the Orange Groper and his team.
The rest of the world has been laughing at Obama for quite a while now.

Horseshit They are laughing at Trump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK I'll "fess up" I just wanted to see for myself just how stupid trump supporters are. This is where I got the idea:

A Satire Website Posted Fake News To Trump Supporters. Many Believed It. | The Huffington Post

The idea was simple enough: publish as many absurd, obviously fake stories imaginable, and see if anyone actually falls for it. The results of this experiment were both fascinating and disheartening.

To my surprise, the Trump masses embraced my stories as fact, almost universally,” McDaniel wrote. “It seemed that there wasn’t anything I could write that was too wild or outrageous to be believed by this particular audience.”

One fake story, headlined “Wikileaks: Obama Ran Pedophile Ring Out Of Whitehouse” amassed more than 40,000 views. Published in February, the top comment reads:

“I believe it. They are scum. Down with the obama’s his it wife (sic) are him took 111 million dollars worth of stuff that should be repaid back to the taxpayers. Back to America.”

Fake posts - Zero credibility

Then they are cracking up with the election of Trump and hasn't been two years yet. Wait until Trump has to deal with Filibusters, sabotages and obstructions the way President Obama dealt with it......without excuses and crying like little bitch!!! Trump has no friends!

Red state Amerika-voters are trying to turn Trump into another Dementia Reagan!!! The only problem is...no one is buying it.

Laughing?

Aren't you off message? I thought he was supposed to be "lucky Hitler"?

People wouldn't be laughing then.

Oh, wait, I Forgot the lefty ability to believe completely contradictory "facts" without any problem.

Red state Amerika-voters are trying to turn Trump into another Dementia Reagan!!! The only problem is...no one is buying it.

No one, except Americans.

live_map_president.png

ps. shove your k up your ass.

BREAKING: Satire Makes Fools of Gullible Trump Supporters | The Underground Report

Since I started this website last week, we have had:
– More than 1,000,000 visitors to our site
– Thousands of comments on our stories
– Hundreds of thousands of Likes and Shares on Facebook
– And a very small handful of people questioning the legitimacy of our stories, despite a disclaimer at the bottom of the page stating that our stories are not based in reality. Although, one would think the ridiculousness of the stories would not necessitate a disclaimer.

Forum List

Back