Obama, Trump, Biden..Who to blame?

Do you mean President Biden?

Don't know who this xiden is. Your teacher perhaps?
If course I don't know why you'd need another teacher because Biden is schooling you fools each and every day.
Xiden is the current President of the United States. Biden is his birth name, Xiden is his code name with the Chinese Communist Party

It's true Xiden is certainly "schooling" us every single day.....he's teaching us real good for his CCP Chairman

Xiden is the current President of the United States. Biden is his birth name, Xiden is his code name with the Chinese Communist Party

It's true Xiden is certainly "schooling" us every single day.....he's teaching us real good for his CCP Chairman
You keep telling yourself all those lies.
Convince yourself that crap is true.
Then Joe will, as he does each and every day, b*tch slap each and every one of you fools with your own hands.

1677784154509.jpeg

You keep telling yourself all those lies.
Convince yourself that crap is true.
Then Joe will, as he does each and every day, b*tch slap each and every one of you fools with your own hands.

View attachment 761897yes,
Yes, we all know Xiden is inflicting the pain on Americans every single day. Just what his Chairman Xi would want,

“I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden

“I’ve had the great pleasure and honor of spending a fair amount of time with President Xi when President Hu and President Obama thought the two vice presidents could – should get to know one another, We ended up spending about 10 days together, five in each of our countries traveling around, and you get to know someone fairly well.” - Joey Xiden, CCP agent

Why do we tend to forget that Biden has been in office for two years? Wishful thinking? If the regulations weren't strong enough he had two years with a democrat majority to fix the problem. Instead he hired a freaking fool with zero experience as head of transportation. Quit blaming previous presidents. Biden is in charge of the mess he made.

Yes, we all know Xiden is inflicting the pain on Americans every single day. Just what his Chairman Xi would want,

“I congratulated him on his elevation, I asked if he could possibly help me,” Biden

“I’ve had the great pleasure and honor of spending a fair amount of time with President Xi when President Hu and President Obama thought the two vice presidents could – should get to know one another, We ended up spending about 10 days together, five in each of our countries traveling around, and you get to know someone fairly well.” - Joey Xiden, CCP agent

sigh...

Here you go...

Actual factual information as opposed to pout of context lies.

what about Trump praising China at the time?

I literally provided a video of Xiden's speech...not sure how that's out of context.
Trump praises China
Trump manufactures his crap in China
Trump makes money from China

BUT in your mind
Joe biden is the one beholden to China...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trump praises China
Trump manufactures his crap in China
Trump makes money from China

BUT in your mind
Joe biden is the one beholden to China...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yeah, because Xiden is a Chinese agent....

Do you recall trump ever letting China send a spy drone across the United States? Do you recall Trump ever calling anyone xenophobic when they banned travel from China during the pandemic? Oh no, actually trump was the one that was called that for doing that. China actively interfered in our election for Xiden, and we clearly now why now

yeah, because Xiden is a Chinese agent....

Do you recall trump ever letting China send a spy drone across the United States? Do you recall Trump ever calling anyone xenophobic when they banned travel from China during the pandemic? Oh no, actually trump was the one that was called that for doing that. China actively interfered in our election for Xiden, and we clearly now why now
I'm pretty sure some counselling and electroshock therapy can help you.

If not then it's still fun to laugh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm pretty sure some counselling and electroshock therapy can help you.

If not then it's still fun to laugh.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yes, the chinese are laughing at us since they got their agent in the oval office...they have since day 1 when they flew over here and said we no longer came from a place of strength since putting xiden in office.

China says US cannot speak from 'a position of strength'​

yes, the chinese are laughing at us since they got their agent in the oval office...they have since day 1 when they flew over here and said we no longer came from a place of strength since putting xiden in office.

China says US cannot speak from 'a position of strength'​

Keep going.
Whether drug induced or not your fantasies are hilarious.

wait....are you suggesting that didn't happen in March of 2021? That link is just a lie?
So you're saying the US wasn't strong under Trump? Bush? the other Bush?

That's what your masters in China said.

You know, pushing Chinese propaganda really shows you for the "useful idiot" you clearly represent.

So you're saying the US wasn't strong under Trump? Bush? the other Bush?

That's what your masters in China said.

You know, pushing Chinese propaganda really shows you for the "useful idiot" you clearly represent.
no they didn’t say it until March 2021 after xiden was elected…read the link

no they didn’t say it until March 2021 after xiden was elected…read the link
Listen to your own source.

It says the US hasn't been strong for 30 years.

Your handlers are going to short you a few yuans for that mistake.

Listen to your own source.

It says the US hasn't been strong for 30 years.

Your handlers are going to short you a few yuans for that mistake.
China said the US no longer comes from a position of strength they said so in March of 2021

China said the US no longer comes from a position of strength they said so in March of 2021
They said it hadn't been strong for 30 years.

Maybe you should listen beyond the first few words. Then you won't look like the liar you are.

The actual power behind the power successfully keep us pointing fingers and blaming one another when we should be looking directly at the root cause.

The Democrats (as always) decided not to take that route. Before a federal agent even showed up in Palestine the left were blaming President Trump. They had no idea what happened or why, just blame Trump because the theme of this presidency is to blame everybody or everything instead of Dementia.

Even now that the preliminary investigation revealed it was not the breaks, leftists on this service are still blaming President Trump.

The left likes to start these little wars and when they lose them, drop the entire subject.

So there was a train derailment in Ohio that threatens the lives and health of people in the region.

Some want to blame Obama for not creating strong enough regulations
Some want to blame Trump for rolling those regulations back
Some want to blame Biden because, well, he's the president now.

Why not blame the actual culprit, THE RAILROADS

These are the people with the greatest knowledge of and ability to make rail transport safer.
So why aren't we blaming them?
For the accident
For the lobbying
For the transport of the waste to location with no relation to either the accident or the railroad

Perhaps if we would look at root cause rather than take every opportunity to blame the other political side we might come to some agreement on preventing these incidents in the future.

The reason Republicans are pointing fingers is because the Democrats pointed them first. How about nobody is really to blame and the part was defective beyond the point anybody could predict something go wrong?

We've been making cars for a hundred years now, and every year we have recalls of some sort. You would think that we would have the US automobile perfected by now, but we don't. And in ten or twenty years from now, we will continue to have recalls.

As others have already stated, it's less the blame of how the accident happen than it was the failed leadership after it happened. This is a small American town that votes 73% Republican and this President decided to give them minimum help because of it. When people's property and health are in jeopardy or destroyed, it's no time to play politics. It's no time to visit Ukraine pledging endless aid and not even stop by a town like Palestine to at least look over the situation to see what more the federal government can do for us instead of Ukraine.

Forum List

Back