Obama Translator

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
| A Kildee Comeuppance? Or More Obama Aloofness?

Dan Kildee: Hello president Obama. I'm the Democratic Congressman from Michigan.

Obama: You're really classing up the joint.

Translation: Why are you talking to me? Do you think I have time for people like you? Seriously, you're some elected representative from butt fuck, Michigan. Besides that, if I don't know who you are, then you have absolutely no business speaking to me.

Dan Kildee: What are you going to do to help the economy for the people in my district?

Obama: You weren't paying attention to my state of the union speech.

Translation: You realize this is a closed door meeting, player? The last fucking thing we need to talk about is what we're gonna do for the American people. Save that bull shit for the idiots who put you in office.

Did you know that Obama won the Presidential election 332-206 winning nearly every state that was up for grabs?

That translates into a rejection of the GOP.

Have a great weekend.

Did you know that Obama won the Presidential election 332-206 winning nearly every state that was up for grabs?

Have a great weekend.

Did you know that America voted for a republican house? Are you also aware that there are a large majority of republican state governors?

That translates into you having no idea what you are talking about.

Have a great weekend.

Have a great weekend.

I'm sure you'll be swinging that hammer for the next four years. Maybe you should go swing an actual hammer and maybe at least get paid for it; maybe get in shape too; instead of regressing into the zombie you are becoming.

Forum List

Back