• hell no, he is a good president

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • liberalism is a mental disorder

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • don't insult my president...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When we spoke to a spokeswoman for the Hawaii Department of Health, she said too much was being made of the difference between the so-called “long” and “short” forms.

“They’re just words,” said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. “That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii.”

“There’s only one form of birth certificate,” she said, and it’s been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

“When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site,” she said. “That’s the birth certificate.”
Hawaii Homelands declares Short Form GOOD ENOUGH! | Obama Conspiracy Theories

So, you guys are mad he lost his original and had to get a new one after 1980? Is that what it is?
I lost my BC when I was in high school, I guess I am screwed. I must not be born here.

Oh right the BC that says it never was accepted by the state registrar of 1961 got it.

How do we run a country when so many are willing to ignore cold hard court documented facts?

We run it in spite of such fools.

The American people cant allow these fact adverse fools any respect.

and this is another reason why I question the BC when people make a claim but cannot present any facts to verify their claim.

In other words what court documented facts are you talking about? The one where the supreme court sai no one had any standing to question or file suit tagiast oabam to produce the long form BC?

what language is "tagiast"?
And I have already provided proof that Hawaii no longer provides the long form when requesting your BC.

When we spoke to a spokeswoman for the Hawaii Department of Health, she said too much was being made of the difference between the so-called “long” and “short” forms.

“They’re just words,” said spokeswoman Janice Okubo. “That (what was posted on the Internet) is considered a birth certificate from the State of Hawaii.”

“There’s only one form of birth certificate,” she said, and it’s been the same since the 1980s. Birth certificates evolve over the decades, she said, and there are no doubt differences between the way birth certificates looked when Obama was born and now.

“When you request a birth certificate, the one you get looks exactly like the one posted on his site,” she said. “That’s the birth certificate.”

So, you guys are mad he lost his original and had to get a new one after 1980? Is that what it is?
I lost my BC when I was in high school, I guess I am screwed. I must not be born here.

Wow - are you dumb.
This fake document that you provide as "proof." Look at the font - doofus.
Everything was TYPED in 1961, not laser printed.
Grow a brain and try again...

How do we run a country when so many are willing to ignore cold hard court documented facts?

and this is another reason why I question the BC when people make a claim but cannot present any facts to verify their claim.

In other words what court documented facts are you talking about? The one where the supreme court sai no one had any standing to question or file suit tagiast oabam to produce the long form BC?

And I have already provided proof that Hawaii no longer provides the long form when requesting your BC.

You've provided nothing Gomer...

Oh right the BC that says it never was accepted by the state registrar of 1961 got it.

What are you even talking about?
It was accepted by the State of Hawaii in 2008 or whenever this started. God you guys are fucking idiots.

We got one guy who is making up words, by the way it is register not registrar. Then we have another one who cannot read, or get a simple point. This makes me want to believe the birthers.

You've provided nothing Gomer...
Actually I did, moron. And a lot more than you did.
All you can do, is let all this fly over your head then make lame insults. Go back to the bomb shelter.

crap
fucked up my thread title
here comes the typo bombs.

Bwahahahahaha!

You are actually partially correct in your main contention.

There has been no evidence presented that the President was not born in HI.

Too bad that "transparency" favoring guy refuses to just show us his damn birth certificate.
:eusa_angel:

(A whole assorted bunch of rabid Obamessiah acolytes will now insist that I "am" a "birfer.")

You're such a fucking dumbass. Obama can't even get his orginal BC. He asked for it, he got the COLB.

What is he supposed to do?!.. Fucking rob the place and steal his long-form?

A Certificate of Live Birth is what they give out when you lose your original birth certificate. :thup:.. True story!

Obama can't get his long-form birth certificate.. :thup:.. True Story!

However..

Hawaii health officials, sent by a Republican governor have authenticated the long-form that's in Hawaii.. True Story :thup:.

But don't let that stop your craziness.. It helps Obama! :thup:

Why do you need to know his doctors name? The one he provided is good enough to be used in court proceedings and to obtain a passport. Why do you need to know who is doctor was?
I sure don't.

The doctor's name is on the birth certificate - when it's produced we'll know who that is. Are you this dense in real life?

Are you?
I asked why do you need to know his doctor's name?:cuckoo:

The doctor would give aclue to what hospital obama was born in.

If you saw the name
Dr. Huxtable would you question the document?

crap

Bwahahahahaha!

You are actually partially correct in your main contention.

There has been no evidence presented that the President was not born in HI.

Too bad that "transparency" favoring guy refuses to just show us his damn birth certificate.
:eusa_angel:

(A whole assorted bunch of rabid Obamessiah acolytes will now insist that I "am" a "birfer.")

You're such a fucking dumbass. Obama can't even get his orginal BC. He asked for it, he got the COLB.

What is he supposed to do?!.. Fucking rob the place and steal his long-form?

A Certificate of Live Birth is what they give out when you lose your original birth certificate. :thup:.. True story!

Obama can't get his long-form birth certificate.. :thup:.. True Story!

However..

Hawaii health officials, sent by a Republican governor have authenticated the long-form that's in Hawaii.. True Story :thup:.

But don't let that stop your craziness.. It helps Obama! :thup:
Don't confuse them with facts.:eusa_shhh:

So, you guys want the long form BC that is provided by the hospital, not the state? The short form one is provided by the state, and is the only one the state will provide to citizens. The same short form one that was provided by the state, was approved by vital statistics. So, really what more do you want?
video of his birth?

We would like to see a birth certificate - you know like Donald Trump provided last week.

Do we need to send you the request in pictures using crayons?

Where did Trump get his?

From mom and Dad? cuz that's the only place you can get one with a gold seal. It's an original that he was able to keep track of, not a form you get from the county clerks ofc.

What are you even talking about?
It was accepted by the State of Hawaii in 2008 or whenever this started. God you guys are fucking idiots.

We got one guy who is making up words, by the way it is register not registrar. Then we have another one who cannot read, or get a simple point. This makes me want to believe the birthers.

What am I talking about? Do the research don't ask me, because I have mentioned this more times than I care too.

The doctor's name is on the birth certificate - when it's produced we'll know who that is. Are you this dense in real life?

Are you?

If you saw the name

I don't care what hospital he was born in. Why do you?
He was born in Hawaii, that is all you need to know. Get over it.
He provided the only copy that State of Hawaii will give him. Get a fucking life or something.

crap

I was wondering what sucking the fuck up was? but ya I agree with you x1323442234, its pretty much nonsense at this point.

yeah, I forgot you can't edit thread titles.

It's damaging nonsense at this point. We need this to fade and Trump is not helping.

I agree it is a diversion. We need to focus on the problems this administration is causing. This president does not lead. He blames everything on someone else. We need leaders, who are able to solve problems. This birther issue is something that should be left to the tabloids.

tagiast

against hows that?

And I have already provided proof that Hawaii no longer provides the long form when requesting your BC

I have shown you hawaii still issues the long form BC.

Are you?

If you saw the name

I don't care what hospital he was born in. Why do you?
He was born in Hawaii, that is all you need to know. Get over it.
He provided the only copy that State of Hawaii will give him. Get a fucking life or something.

Of course you don't care, but if he was a republican I am willing to bet a thousand dollars against one dollar you would care.

He provided the only copy that State of Hawaii will give him. Get a fucking life or something
If I produced a recently released Hawaii long form would that make you a liar?

My favorite disqualifier came from the left.

Palin didn't have the resume to be VP. But she had, and has, more than obama did and does, to be Pres.

gawd

I'm on the same side as TM and Lu-Lu. I hate Mondays.

could be worse. you could be on the same side as slukasiewski troll-boy.

I don't get it.

Do people 'not' get that this will be used by anyone and everyone that wants another 4 years of obama?

And not just that. Any dems running for any other seats anywhere will be able to pull this up and get a few extra votes or keep people home that would have voted the other way had they not been haning with birfers.

tagiast

against hows that?

And I have already provided proof that Hawaii no longer provides the long form when requesting your BC

I have shown you hawaii still issues the long form BC.

the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.”

However, reflecting the fact that long forms are no longer available, the DHHL web site has been updated and now says:

the State Department of Health (DOH) no longer issues Certificates of Live Birth. When a request is made for a copy of a birth certificate, the DOH issues a Certification of Live Birth.
Applying for Hawaiian Home Lands — Department of Hawaiian Home Lands

Not according to the state of Hawaii.

Forum List

Back