Obama to Romney: Let's make a deal on your tax returns.

:lol: :lol: This is hilarious...You dont care about Romney's but care a whole lot about Obamas. Neither one has released this but you only find fault with one.

:lol::lol:

Nobody really cares about either...

You must be new to politics...

Yes they do, plenty of people right here continue to ask for it and prominent repubs too. I would give you a list but you've already showed an inability to deal with facts

<yawn>

Sorry, they really don't give a shit... Whether he does or doesn't makes no difference to them....

The vast majority of people whining for taxes comes from the loony wingnut left...

Keep whining...:thup:

This offer is obscene. If it is coming from the Obama Campaign, it is a bad move. The governor is a wounded animal who didn't need this sort of taunting. It looks bad.

The tax record dodge is all his and the President would do well to let the governor crucify himself on the issue. It's destroying the governor's campaign and making him look even more aloof.

This is a mistake by the Obama campaign.
It is doing nothing of the kind. Everywhere you go, with the exception of the extreme leftwing media, no one is talking about the illicit attempts to extort financial information from Romney.

They are talking about the budget and how the Romney/Ryan plan will save medicare and perhaps start us on the road to a real balanced budget.

This offer is obscene. If it is coming from the Obama Campaign, it is a bad move. The governor is a wounded animal who didn't need this sort of taunting. It looks bad.

The tax record dodge is all his and the President would do well to let the governor crucify himself on the issue. It's destroying the governor's campaign and making him look even more aloof.

This is a mistake by the Obama campaign.

What the hell do you expect? The Obama campaign is desperate to deflect from his failed record and will resort to their standard wealth envy and class war to obfuscate. Too bad you bleating sheep aren't smart enough to understand reality. You're going to be really bumfuzzled when Dear Leader is deposed in November.

Not much at all. The TARP funds that went to banks has almost all been repaid with interest. The S&L bailout cost alot but that's because they weren't yet properly insured - and the S&L Crisis was a result of bad government policy anyway. The RTC is still paying related debt obligations.

Every other bank failure has been handled out of bank-financed deposits into the FDIC.

Here, I'll even use a source that you approve of...
Contrary to the Obama administration's claims, the bailouts of the financial and auto industries have not turned a profit for the U.S. government and may never turn a profit, according to a grim new assessment by the bailout's watchdog.

Even by non-financial standards the bailout has been less than a roaring success and may be helping to lay the groundwork for future financial disasters and bailouts, writes Christy Romero, the Special Inspector General for the Troubled Asset Relief Program, in her latest quarterly report to Congress, released Wednesday morning.

"It is a widely held misconception that TARP will make a profit," she writes right at the top of her 327-page report. "The most recent cost estimate for TARP is a loss of $60 billion. Taxpayers are still owed $118.5 billion (including $14 billion written off or otherwise lost)."

TARP Profit A Myth, Claims TARP Inspector General Christy Romero

Read what I wrote above. I didn't say that TARP was profitable or even that they had been repaid with interest. I was far more specific.

With $118 BILLION outstanding, I fail to see the equivalence to "almost all".

obama may "need" the American public to put pressure on Romney to release his tax returns, but the American public clearly isn't interested in addressing the issue. It might be because Romney's tax returns aren't important to them and indeed they are not. What obama needs is not on the minds of Americans, it's what they need.

obama has had government tax examiners going over Romney's tax returns from the first year he filed taxes. If there was anything to see, we would have seen it. What's left? Romney made a lot of money. He donated to anti abortion groups. He supports the Mormon Church. obama needs it. The American people don't.

obama sent teams to Alaska to go through Sarah Palin's trash because the American people "needed" to know what she was throwing away. Her e-mails were posted on a New York Times website so amateur snoopers could figure out something their experts could not. Yes yes, we know all about what obama determines as our need to know.

There is something in Romneys tax returns that he obviously needs to keep secret. If you want to be POTUS you need to come straight and forward before the American people... something Romney refuses to comply with.

Want to be taken seriously? Start a thread demanding Obama unseal every record he sealed prior to running for president. What is he afraid of people finding out? What is he afraid of?

Nobody really cares about either...

You must be new to politics...

Yes they do, plenty of people right here continue to ask for it and prominent repubs too. I would give you a list but you've already showed an inability to deal with facts

<yawn>

Sorry, they really don't give a shit... Whether he does or doesn't makes no difference to them....

The vast majority of people whining for taxes comes from the loony wingnut left...

The majority of Americans do not trust Romney and for good reason... and now you know why.

<yawn>

The majority of Americans do not trust Romney and for good reason... and now you know why.

We'll see come November...

For now, the poll numbers just keep getting better for Romney...

<yawn>

Obviously the vast majority of Americans are morons. After all, they did elect Obama with no vetting. :eusa_whistle:

obama may "need" the American public to put pressure on Romney to release his tax returns, but the American public clearly isn't interested in addressing the issue. It might be because Romney's tax returns aren't important to them and indeed they are not. What obama needs is not on the minds of Americans, it's what they need.

obama has had government tax examiners going over Romney's tax returns from the first year he filed taxes. If there was anything to see, we would have seen it. What's left? Romney made a lot of money. He donated to anti abortion groups. He supports the Mormon Church. obama needs it. The American people don't.

obama sent teams to Alaska to go through Sarah Palin's trash because the American people "needed" to know what she was throwing away. Her e-mails were posted on a New York Times website so amateur snoopers could figure out something their experts could not. Yes yes, we know all about what obama determines as our need to know.

There is something in Romneys tax returns that he obviously needs to keep secret. If you want to be POTUS you need to come straight and forward before the American people... something Romney refuses to comply with.

Want to be taken seriously? Start a thread demanding Obama unseal every record he sealed prior to running for president. What is he afraid of people finding out? What is he afraid of?

Desiring to be taken seriously by r-wing extremists is not high on my list. You start that thread.

<yawn>

Obviously the vast majority of Americans are morons. After all, they did elect Obama with no vetting. :eusa_whistle:

The vast majority of Americans are not morons as you and Romney may like to think. No, the vast majority of Americans saw Sarah Palin and immediatly verified what they knew... Obama was the 'one' to elect without a doubt. Thank you America.

Now they see Romney and 'de-ja-vu' all over again!

Desiring to be taken seriously by r-wing extremists is not high on my list. You start that thread.

Read 14 pages and now I got to run. Could be something bigger than tax dodging that his tax returns would reveal. I wonder if he would drop out of the race rather than let others know what is in his tax returns.......

The vast majority of Americans are not morons as you and Romney may like to think. No, the vast majority of Americans saw Sarah Palin and immediatly verified what they knew... Obama was the 'one' to elect without a doubt. Thank you America.

Now they see Romney and 'de-ja-vu' all over again!

I think they all got a huge education over the last four years and will vote like adults this time. So long Dear Ruler! :fu:

Read 14 pages and now I got to run. Could be something bigger than tax dodging that his tax returns would reveal. I wonder if he would drop out of the race rather than let others know what is in his tax returns.......

You think Romney is worried by the Obama thugs trying to bully and extort reconds from him in a desperate attemt to deflect from his failed record? Romney is laughing at the king of sealed records.

Question :euas_eh:.... Was this thread always in the "Conspiracy Theory" forum, or did it get moved? I honestly don't know since alot of times I'll elect to read a thread from the "New Posts" list. It doesn't seem much of a conspiracy either way though.

Romney's refusal to release his tax returns refutes his saying and his supporters agreeing that he can work across the aisle. Only when it benefits HIM and only then. He is too chickenshit to defend his legal use of tax loopholes on his returns and so, that brings up the question about how forthcoming he will be when working for the American people. Saying (through his wife Ann) that it will be fodder for criticism is ridiculous. What does he think he'll get if he gets to be president? A bed of roses? If he can't stand up for himself, I don't think he will/can for the American people.

Forum List

Back