Obama To McCain: Wanna Fight...? Fight Me!!!

Sarah Palin is an insult to us women. The attacks against her are because she's a useless tard that won't shut the hell up.

and you're a insult to us also and so tolerant

I tolerate intelligence and those that work within the confines of reality. Palin is semi-literate, a liar, and a paid shill.

Doesn't it bother you that she took millions in campaign contributions to fund her family vacation?

I'd like to see proof that she took campaign donations to fund personal vacations. I'll wait.

I tolerate intelligence and those that work within the confines of reality. Palin is semi-literate, a liar, and a paid shill.

Doesn't it bother you that she took millions in campaign contributions to fund her family vacation?

She was a governor and a VP nominee and you're a poster on a messageboard who is mocking her. :clap2:

I still believe Sarah Palin was hated the moment the left knew she didn't abort her Down's child. She was a walking advertisement that special needs children are wanted too and that abortion doesn't have to be an option. Add to it that she's extremely beautiful, the whole NOW HAG SQUAD went absolutely pig shit!

WATAAAHHHH!!!!

bruce-lee-2.jpg

McCain has continued http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/211649-the-republican-war-on-women.html This is why Obama won the vote of women and why the Republicans lost so many of them.

The hits just keep on coming. Republicans just don't know when or how to stop digging.

President Obama Responds to Senator McCain's Criticism of U.N. Amabassador Susan Rice | Video - ABC News

it was inappropriate for mccain and his 'me, too', lindsey graham to interject themselves in a president's choice of a cabinet member.

i'm disappointed in mccain. he was a great man and a hero. now he's nasty and bitter.

She was a governor and a VP nominee and you're a poster on a messageboard who is mocking her. :clap2:

I still believe Sarah Palin was hated the moment the left knew she didn't abort her Down's child. She was a walking advertisement that special needs children are wanted too and that abortion doesn't have to be an option. Add to it that she's extremely beautiful, the whole NOW HAG SQUAD went absolutely pig shit!

Intelligent and attractive...just like you. See any similarities in how BOTH of you are treated by the lefturds?

WATAAAHHHH!!!!

bruce-lee-2.jpg

McCain has continued http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/211649-the-republican-war-on-women.html This is why Obama won the vote of women and why the Republicans lost so many of them.

The hits just keep on coming. Republicans just don't know when or how to stop digging.

President Obama Responds to Senator McCain's Criticism of U.N. Amabassador Susan Rice | Video - ABC News

it was inappropriate for mccain and his 'me, too', lindsey graham to interject themselves in a president's choice of a cabinet member.

i'm disappointed in mccain. he was a great man and a hero. now he's nasty and bitter.

but of course HOW DARE THEY SPEAK...the dictator has spoken now roll over

WATAAAHHHH!!!!

bruce-lee-2.jpg

it was inappropriate for mccain and his 'me, too', lindsey graham to interject themselves in a president's choice of a cabinet member.i'm disappointed in mccain. he was a great man and a hero. now he's nasty and bitter.

:cool:

All presidential appointees, including Cabinet members, judicial appointees and ambassadors must be confirmed by the Senate, which can call any nominees to testify before it.

Keep in mind the fact that "Congress" does not approve these appointments in the sense that Congress means both the Senate and House of Representatives. Only the Senate is involved in this process.

I'd like to see proof that she took campaign donations to fund personal vacations. I'll wait.

now they are worried over vacations.. how about them Obama FAMILY camping trips..

Seventeen days in Hawaii is roughing it on our dime

:lol:

Last edited:

now they are worried over vacations.. how about them Obama FAMILY camping trips..

Seventeen days in Hawaii is roughting it on our dime

:lol:

That's different Steph.. Obama.. MmmMMmm MMMmm MMMm Barack Hussein Obama.. is allowed to take MULTI-MILLION dollar vacations, host extravagant parties, all on the taxpayers dime.. It's all good.. he's a librul..

Intelligent and attractive...just like you. See any similarities in how BOTH of you are treated by the lefturds?

Yea.. Conservative women are treated very badly by liberals, for sure. I can't count the number of times I've been called a c_nt and any other sexist form of insult.. All of the conservative women are routinely dilluged with that here. LOL It doesn't bother me one bit. I knew and know they're jealous.. That's what makes it sooo great! <winks and grins>

WATAAAHHHH!!!!

bruce-lee-2.jpg

Says the dumbest attorney in North America..:badgrin:

WATAAAHHHH!!!!

bruce-lee-2.jpg

no steffie...it's about protocol.

now run along and go back to screaming into your pillow for the next four years.

Who cares Jillian?? Honestly.. do you think people actually give the first ripe shit on whether or not you pos or neg rep someone?? Fucking looneytunes..

WATAAAHHHH!!!!

bruce-lee-2.jpg

Isn't she sharp? :badgrin: I'm sure we would all want to call her if we needed a shyster.

no steffie...it's about protocol.

now run along and go back to screaming into your pillow for the next four years.

Howz this for protocol?? American heroes fighting for their lives for over 7 hours without so much as a peep from this President.. who let them die alone. There's your BIG FAT PROTOCOL.

you do understand loon that your repeating that over and over doesn't make it true.

i'm sure it makes you feel like you have a penis, though.

oh...and i forgot, you can't get rep. :lmao:

Isn't she sharp? :badgrin: I'm sure we would all want to call her if we needed a shyster.

lol I know.. You have to wonder if her clientele are actually human beings?

Obama takes some of his best press conference ideas from the movie "The American President"

First he used the "cling to their guns and bibles" line
Now he is pulling up Andy Shephard defending the honor of his girlfriend

Life imitating art

president-andrew-shepherd.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back