Obama To McCain: Wanna Fight...? Fight Me!!!

As to post # 81, go back folks to post # 50 and see who the liar really is. Look under the avatar and you decide who screwed this up.

Last edited:
so lindsey gram and mccain go on a hateful unwarranted attack on susan rice when she only told the public what the FRICKING CIA TOLD HER in her CIA briefing on bengazi and these hateful assholes treat her like she is the biggest piece of crap out there while they said nothing and voted for condoleeza rice to be sec of state when she went on a tv spree telling us a MUSHROOM CLOUD was what we were going to awake to from Saddam if Bush didn't act this minute in going to war and that major major lie was okay?

what lying, partisan assholes those 2 republicans are....

Your premise is laughable, Care.

At the time that Susan Rice was sent out to those 5 Sunday Morning talk shows, EVERYONE...including the FBI, the CIA, the State Department, the military and the Obama White House...KNEW that the attack in Benghazi was carried out by terrorists and was not a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube video...and yet Barack Obama sent Rice out to repeatedly lie about the situation to make himself and his State Department look less culpable for what happened in Libya.

Show me where Condi Rice ever told blatant lies to the American people like that? You can't because she's an honorable person. Susan Rice "took one for the home team" by telling what she either SHOULD have known was a lie or DID know was a lie. Either way she's totally unsuited for high office in our government.

so lindsey gram and mccain go on a hateful unwarranted attack on susan rice when she only told the public what the FRICKING CIA TOLD HER in her CIA briefing on bengazi and these hateful assholes treat her like she is the biggest piece of crap out there while they said nothing and voted for condoleeza rice to be sec of state when she went on a tv spree telling us a MUSHROOM CLOUD was what we were going to awake to from Saddam if Bush didn't act this minute in going to war and that major major lie was okay?

At the time that Susan Rice was sent out to those 5 Sunday Morning talk shows, EVERYONE...including the FBI, the CIA, the State Department, the military and the Obama White House...KNEW that the attack in Benghazi was carried out by terrorists and was not a spontaneous reaction to the YouTube video...and yet Barack Obama sent Rice out to repeatedly lie about the situation to make himself and his State Department look less culpable for what happened in Libya.

Show me where Condi Rice ever told blatant lies to the American people like that? You can't because she's an honorable person. Susan Rice "took one for the home team" by telling what she either SHOULD have known was a lie or DID know was a lie. Either way she's totally unsuited for high office in our government.

"We don't want the smoking gun to be a mushroom cloud"

With that sound bite, Condi Rice led her country into a war that killed 5000 Americans

As secession petitions have been filed in all 50 states it seems that there are quite a few people willing to fight him.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

With that sound bite, Condi Rice led her country into a war that killed 5000 Americans

When was Condi the President?

Condi Rice was the mouthpiece of Bush pounding the war drums for him

Both Rice and Colin Powell were used to sell America and the world that Iraq was an immediate threat and was capable of mass destruction

That LIE led to the deaths of 5000 Americans

WHY did we have some Ambassador to THE UN coming out and telling us what was going on with this TO BEGIN WITH?

Don't we have a Secretary of STATE...where the hell WAS SHE?

you people are dupes, but will stand up for this crap

Hilary was probably helping that fuck pack for his Vegas trip.

No, Hitlery was off to Australia for a wine tasting spree... which was MUCH more important than testifying about FOUR AMERICANS MURDERED.

Starting with obama on down, his administration is filled with nothing but HUMAN TRASH. I hope that kenyan mother fucker is impeached and half his staff thrown in jail. Incompetent, arrogant, worthless fucking garbage.

Both Rice and Colin Powell were used to sell America and the world that Iraq was an immediate threat and was capable of mass destruction

But yet you had no problem with touting Powell's endorsement.

Expediency is a funny thing.

*BECAUSE THAT MIGHT HAVE JEOPARDIZED HIS REELECTION*

What's going on here is a COVER UP, and we ALL KNOW IT, PERIOD.

Last edited:

Goodbye all... been nice chatting, but I won't be back, not for at least 4 years. I'm so disgusted with this nation I could just PUKE. For the first time in my life I am ASHAMED of america. It is NOT my country any longer, so there won't be any need to be wasting time on a political message board. We're screwed.

Bye.
quelle surprise :doubt:

Powell paid a personal price for his UN pronouncement that Iraq was on the verge of being a nuclear power. It destroyed his credibility and ended his political career.

I still respect both Powell and Condi Rice but think they were used by the Bush administration

The list of Democrats who viewed the same intelligence reports as Rice and Powell and subsequently voted FOR the Iraq war is long and distinguished. Saddam Hussein was perceived as an eminent threat because he was actively seeking nuclear weapons, had a history of using weapons of mass destruction and of attacking his neighbors. HIS ACTIONS ARE WHAT LED TO THE DEATHS OF 5000 AMERICANS. The quote from Condi Rice about mushroom clouds has ZERO in common with the performance that Susan Rice gave on those Sunday morning talk shows. One woman was concerned with the security of the United States of America...the other was concerned with the reelection chances of her boss.

Powell paid a personal price for his UN pronouncement that Iraq was on the verge of being a nuclear power. It destroyed his credibility and ended his political career.

I still respect both Powell and Condi Rice but think they were used by the Bush administration

Would that be the same Colin Powell who progressives made such a big deal out when he once again endorsed Barack Obama for President? I thought his credibility was "destroyed"? Stupid post, Winger...

Goodbye all... been nice chatting, but I won't be back, not for at least 4 years. I'm so disgusted with this nation I could just PUKE. For the first time in my life I am ASHAMED of america. It is NOT my country any longer, so there won't be any need to be wasting time on a political message board. We're screwed.

Bye.
quelle surprise :doubt:
Deal with it, zipper head.

Obama's second term is starting out like a cartoon.

He was elected the first time by gullible fools who bought his line of shit. He was reelected the second time by the same gullible fools who evidently like the taste of his shit.

GIMME, GIMME, GIMME...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax-2i71bqGw]GOT OBAMA PHONE - Remix - #ObamaPhone - YouTube[/ame]

The list of Democrats who viewed the same intelligence reports as Rice and Powell and subsequently voted FOR the Iraq war is long and distinguished. Saddam Hussein was perceived as an eminent threat because he was actively seeking nuclear weapons, had a history of using weapons of mass destruction and of attacking his neighbors. HIS ACTIONS ARE WHAT LED TO THE DEATHS OF 5000 AMERICANS. The quote from Condi Rice about mushroom clouds has ZERO in common with the performance that Susan Rice gave on those Sunday morning talk shows. One woman was concerned with the security of the United States of America...the other was concerned with the reelection chances of her boss.

Do we really need to go there?

The Bush administration got the intelligence they demanded and discounted any intelligence that indicated that Iraq was not a threat. The fact that many in Congress bought into this sham is a national disgrace. The majority of Democrats voted against the Bush War initiative

And no, Saddam knew better than to pursue as active nuclear program. He was barely holding onto his regime and knew better than to give the west a reason to invade. As it worked out, Bush didn't need a reason

Forum List

Back