Obama To McCain: Wanna Fight...? Fight Me!!!

WTF?? What does his member have to do with anything??? You're an embarassament.. Wow, you can't even insult anyone without it sounding RETARDED !

Obama takes some of his best press conference ideas from the movie "An American President"

First he used the "cling to their guns and bibles" line
Now he is pulling up Andy Shephard defending the honor of his girlfriend

Life imitating art

Zombies live in a world of make believe.. This one^^^^ the forum DOLT is proof..

It is the job of senators to interject themselves in the president's choice of a cabinet member. That's what confirmation hearings are all about. Otherwise we wouldn't have them. obama's phony anger was manipulative. How DARE you question MY choice! Did we hurt his feelings or something.

It seems like democrats are including an entirely new class of persons of whom it is wrong to criticize. Black people can never be questioned, that's racist. Now point out that a woman isn't qualified it will be War on Women. Susan Rice isn't qualified. She will be questioned and her lies about Benghazi will figure prominently in that questioning.

It is the job of senators to interject themselves in the president's choice of a cabinet member. That's what confirmation hearings are all about. Otherwise we wouldn't have them. obama's phony anger was manipulative. How DARE you question MY choice! Did we hurt his feelings or something.

It seems like democrats are including an entirely new class of persons of whom it is wrong to criticize. Black people can never be questioned, that's racist. Now point out that a woman isn't qualified it will be War on Women. Susan Rice isn't qualified. She will be questioned and her lies about Benghazi will figure prominently in that questioning.

Well stated Kat.

and you're a insult to us also and so tolerant

I tolerate intelligence and those that work within the confines of reality. Palin is semi-literate, a liar, and a paid shill.

Doesn't it bother you that she took millions in campaign contributions to fund her family vacation?

She was a governor and a VP nominee and you're a poster on a messageboard who is mocking her. :clap2:

I'm talking about last year. Have you forgotten already?

She fucked around with the "quote" icon to make it look like I said something I didn't. Take a look back a few posts. I never waste time on repping. Let's see her squirm out of this one.

I tolerate intelligence and those that work within the confines of reality. Palin is semi-literate, a liar, and a paid shill.

Doesn't it bother you that she took millions in campaign contributions to fund her family vacation?

She was a governor and a VP nominee and you're a poster on a messageboard who is mocking her. :clap2:

I'm talking about last year. Have you forgotten already?

You need to take a swig of something Grams.. you sound batty as hell. Plz provide for us the proof that Sarah Palin used campaign funds for her personal vacations.

She doesn't care.. Rulez are for conservatives.. Libruls make up their own shit as they go along.

Obama takes some of his best press conference ideas from the movie "An American President"

Life imitating art

Zombies live in a world of make believe.. This one^^^^ the forum DOLT is proof..

Awwww....still butthurt over the election

How quaint

Sarah Palin is an insult to us women. The attacks against her are because she's a useless tard that won't shut the hell up.

and you're a insult to us also and so tolerant

What the fuck does Palin have to do with that fuck in the WH letting four good men die in Benghazi?

Oh wait. NOTHING. Your an asshole of the first order.

I wouldn't post any more on this thread. The replies are being posted to the wrong users. It started with post # 50

Last edited:

Life imitating art

Awwww....still butthurt over the election

How quaint

Not at all.. We didn't have to make up numbers, cover up the truth..
UNEMPLOYMENT NUMBERS JUST REPORTED: (Remember, seasonal hiring had already started too with Christmas and look at these numbers.. WHY WHAT A HUGE INCREASE--- HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE??? I MEAN, THE LIBERAL RECOVERY AND ALL??!!!)

BIG MISS: INITIAL JOBLESS CLAIMS JUMP TO 439K - Yahoo!7 Finance Australia

The Hanoi Hilton Songbird has turned into a bitter and cranky old man. He's in his baby food and diaper years.

johnmccainhugbush.jpg

It's really bad form to make fun of McCain's war record.

He showed heroism and grace in the face of some pretty terrible conditions.

He's an American war hero.

Don't like his views? Stick with that.

But the war shaped his character. Like him or hate him..he's a brave and tough old bird.

no... you haven't learned how to use the quote function, nutbar, and i chose not to fix it.

perhaps your double digit IQ can allow you to learn the quote function.

or not... troll.

:cuckoo:

Go back to post # 50. It seems to be where it started. See what's happening? What I said appears under your name and what you said appears under mine.

More like you screwed with it not me. Everything was fine until post # 50. See? What jillyidiot just posted was attributted to LGS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back