Obama to Lift Ban on Overseas Abortion Funding

Uh Jillian by the time the average woman begins to suspect that she might be pregnant especially in the third world where every one doesn't have a neigborhood drug store, the sex of the fetus - it has passed embryonic stage by about 2-3 weeks and the sex of said fetus is fairly obvious even to lay people.

China is experiencing a shortage of Marriageable women.

And lets not forget that the one determing whether or not a woman is going to have an abortion is seldom if ever the woman. And no sane Muslim woman would dare enter a Planned parenthood building by herself in most of the Muslim world.

No. Not at all. Why else would one of the first acts President Obama does is fund pro abortion groups in countries with minorities? And why else would liberals be so happy about it?

Of course, I already knew the answer to my question. They do so because they have always been associated with eugenics. And they've also always thought poorly of minorities.

It was one of Obama's first acts because implementing the religious right's agenda by refusing funding to any group that even in part counseled reproductive choice, was THE FIRST act of the Bush administration. And the people who voted for him have waited eight years for that executive order to be lifted.

has nothing to do with "eugenics". That's one of those ridiculous arguments the religious right likes to raise as a red herring

Abortion has always been about eugenics.

No. Not at all. Why else would one of the first acts President Obama does is fund pro abortion groups in countries with minorities? And why else would liberals be so happy about it?

Of course, I already knew the answer to my question. They do so because they have always been associated with eugenics. And they've also always thought poorly of minorities.

It was one of Obama's first acts because implementing the religious right's agenda by refusing funding to any group that even in part counseled reproductive choice, was THE FIRST act of the Bush administration. And the people who voted for him have waited eight years for that executive order to be lifted.

has nothing to do with "eugenics". That's one of those ridiculous arguments the religious right likes to raise as a red herring

Abortion has always been about eugenics.

What about the MILLIONS of frozen embryos in this country?

And lets not forget that the one determing whether or not a woman is going to have an abortion is seldom if ever the woman. And no sane Muslim woman would dare enter a Planned parenthood building by herself in most of the Muslim world.
Abortion is murder.

Any Muslim woman who gets an abortion would be a criminal and should be treated as such.

Abortion is murder.

Any Muslim woman who gets an abortion would be a criminal and should be treated as such.

Oh, yeah. It's only the "religious right" that objects to having its tax money spent on killing people. The rest of the nation thinks it's a spiffy idea. :cuckoo:

Explain to me again why it was SUCH a big issue for you that you waited impatiently for eight years for the chance to enthusiastically promote baby-killing at US taxpayer expense in nations that might plausibly be said to have problems and needs just a tad more urgent than a lack of modern feminist sentiment.

Spoken like someone who doesn't want to admit that she doesn't know the definition of "eugenics", and thinks no one else can tell.

Abortion is murder.

I don't know, what about them? You seem to think that they are important in a discussion about supporting abortion in foreign countries. So what do they have to do with the topic?

Oh, yeah. It's only the "religious right" that objects to having its tax money spent on killing people. The rest of the nation thinks it's a spiffy idea. :cuckoo:

Actually, madame arrogance, it's only the religious right that thinks it is killing "people" to terminat a pregnancy. And it's only the religious right that wants to make moral decisions for everyrone else in the universe.

Explain to me again why it was SUCH a big issue for you that you waited impatiently for eight years for the chance to enthusiastically promote baby-killing at US taxpayer expense in nations that might plausibly be said to have problems and needs just a tad more urgent than a lack of modern feminist sentiment.

It has nothing to do with "feminist sentiment". It has to do with people not imposing their religious beliefs on everyone else.

Spoken like someone who doesn't want to admit that she doesn't know the definition of "eugenics", and thinks no one else can tell.

trust me, I know exactly what the radical right likes to label things.

Thanks so much for not disappointing.

Actually, madame arrogance, it's only the religious right that thinks it is killing "people" to terminat a pregnancy. And it's only the religious right that wants to make moral decisions for everyrone else in the universe.

It has nothing to do with "feminist sentiment". It has to do with people not imposing their religious beliefs on everyone else.

trust me, I know exactly what the radical right likes to label things.

Thanks so much for not disappointing.

i am not religous and i believe abortion is legalized killing of a human being....

i am not religous and i believe abortion is legalized killing of a human being....

and i have no problem with you believing that. it's people thinking they can impose their own moral determination on others that i find offensive. if someone doesn't believe in abortion, they shouldn't have one. me? I know it's a necessary evil and I'd prefer it was as safe and readily available as possible but needed very little.

Abortion is murder.

I don't know, what about them? You seem to think that they are important in a discussion about supporting abortion in foreign countries. So what do they have to do with the topic?

If you destroy a frozen embryo, is it murder?

and i have no problem with you believing that. it's people thinking they can impose their own moral determination on others that i find offensive. if someone doesn't believe in abortion, they shouldn't have one. me? I know it's a necessary evil and I'd prefer it was as safe and readily available as possible but needed very little.

moral determination is imposed on others by the right and the left....abortion is killing a human life.....people should at least be honest about what it is.....it is legal at the moment.....probably always will be as americans are a selfish, self absorbed, me first, elitest crowd.....they don't want wantto be told what to do but will certainly tell others what they should be doing....

moral determination is imposed on others by the right and the left....abortion is killing a human life.....people should at least be honest about what it is.....it is legal at the moment.....probably always will be as americans are a selfish, self absorbed, me first, elitest crowd.....they don't want wantto be told what to do but will certainly tell others what they should be doing....

true. but we're talking about forcing a woman to carry a fetus to term. And I've always thought that Roe (which celbrated it's anniversary yesterday) took a pretty solomanic approach to the issue. It recognized that at some point it was appropriate for government to step in (which is really the legal issue, if not the moral one). Since life begins on a continuum, the court chose an arbitrary dividing line at which government could interfere with a person's control over her own body and protect the unborn child.

I don't believe abortion is killing a human life. I believe it is terminating a potential life. Are you right? Am I? I can't answer that and neither can anyone else if we address it honestly. And I trust my own judgment more than I trust the judgment of the people who want to substitute their "wisdom" for mine.

Ultimately, however, I don't think this issue should be politicized at all.

You pro-abortionists have it all figured out, don't you? Calling what is growing inside a pregnant woman 'a bunch of cells' or 'non-human' or 'potential human' or a 'necessary evil' is bullshit. It is life -- human life. You tell yourself otherwise because it is the only way you can rationalize murder.

You are so wrapped up in your body/your choice -- you don't for one minute think about the body and choice of the unborn child. You loudly scream 'no one can tell me what I can and can't do with my body' -- then you turn around and make the 'choice' about another's 'body'. Hypocrite.

You pro-abortionists have it all figured out, don't you? Calling what is growing inside a pregnant woman 'a bunch of cells' or 'non-human' or 'potential human' or a 'necessary evil' is bullshit. It is life -- human life. You tell yourself otherwise because it is the only way you can rationalize murder.

You are so wrapped up in your body/your choice -- you don't for one minute think about the body and choice of the unborn child. You loudly scream 'no one can tell me what I can and can't do with my body' -- then you turn around and make the 'choice' about another's 'body'. Hypocrite.

I don't know of any pro-abortionists. There are people who are pro choice, but they could also be for taking the pregnancy to term.

It has the potential to be a human life, but until it can breath on its own accord, I'd stick with foetus. That aside, most abortions that are carried out are within the first trimester, when the foetus isn't up to much..

No liberal are realistic and know some people won't take on their responsibilty.

No, liberals are airheads who assume people won't take responsibility, and make sure they're never inclined to by relieving them of the possibility before it ever comes up. Interestingly enough, they always seem to do it by forcing the responsibility onto OTHER people.

But hey, keep telling yourself how much everyone should admire you for always leaping to the default position that the best way to help people in need is by encouraging them to kill their offspring.
or not give them the option and have them kill themselves and the baby, or have an illegal abortion and die from infection, or have the child and always hate the child they never wanted and then decide to drowned the child or beat it to death.
Wake up there are people who do not take responsibility for their actions and never will, and at least I am smart enough to realize it.

I don't know of any pro-abortionists. There are people who are pro choice, but they could also be for taking the pregnancy to term.

It has the potential to be a human life, but until it can breath on its own accord, I'd stick with foetus. That aside, most abortions that are carried out are within the first trimester, when the foetus isn't up to much..
I am Pro Choice and for bringing the pregnancy to full term obviously many liberal feel this way since they have children which I also do.
And as for funding overseas, they are not increasing funding for these programs they are just taking away the gag order.

Forum List

Back