Obama to host 18 Democrats, no Republicans, for immigration dinner

A majority of TV cable news watchers... do I really have to spell out everything to you OCD maniacs?

Oh I see, thank you for correcting yourself. The majority of Americans don't watch FOX News.

You left out CABLE, as I knew you would!
You seem to believe that a majority of Americans watch FOX News. You are clearly wrong about that.

Cable viewers, you missed that again!

So then I've apparently called 8% of Americans stupid......that number sounds way too low.

You didn't count the THUGERY!

gruberassholes.jpg

Oh I see, thank you for correcting yourself. The majority of Americans don't watch FOX News.

You seem to believe that a majority of Americans watch FOX News. You are clearly wrong about that.

So then I've apparently called 8% of Americans stupid......that number sounds way too low.

gruberassholes.jpg

You don't have to feel left out, I counted you in that 8%.

gruberassholes.jpg

But I told you I don't watch TV, apparently your short memory is about the same as your IQ!

gruberassholes.jpg

But I told you I don't watch TV, apparently your short memory is about the same as your IQ!

That must be why you're so defensive about FOX News.

Well now, where is that "moderate" Obama and so much for working together eh?
these people in Congress really HOSE us down for dinners, drivers, etc etc. what a gig
video at the site

Obama to host 18 Democrats, no Republicans, for immigration dinner
By Brian Hughes | November 19, 2014 | 2:54 pm
newsinconebyone.png

Obama to host all-Democrat immigration dinner

President Obama will host a dinner Wednesday night at the White House for 18 Democrats to discuss his upcoming immigration plans.
Washington Examiner

President Obama will host numerous lawmakers at the White House for dinner Wednesday to brief them on the eve of announcing executive action on immigration reform.

However, he didn’t invite any Republicans.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Obama would have dinner later Wednesday with 18 Democratic lawmakers to discuss immigration.

When asked why Obama wouldn’t break bread with GOP leaders, Earnest replied, “We’ve had any number of countless conversations with Republicans.”

“If it were only dinner that was required,” he added when pressed on whether Obama was preventing compromise with Republicans.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J., are among those who will dine at the White House.

Republicans were not happy about their exclusion from the dinner.
  • “Yet another shining example of bipartisanship from this president,” quipped a senior House GOP aide.
all of it here:
Obama to host 18 Democrats no Republicans for immigration dinner WashingtonExaminer.com

Didn't realize Steph was such a Xenophobe.

What is it like to live in fear of gays and immigrants?

gruberassholes.jpg

Simply stating what is fact and what you make up!

gruberassholes.jpg

You seem very interested in FOX News but not interested enough to watch it. Strains credulity.

gruberassholes.jpg

You seem very interested in FOX News but not interested enough to watch it. Strains credulity.

I's rather watch you make a fool of yourself in here, that's entertainment enough for me!

I's rather watch you make a fool of yourself in here, that's entertainment enough for me!
Rather than watch FOX News.....yeah I don't blame you.

Rather than watch FOX News.....yeah I don't blame you.
You ARE more interactive...and entertaining!

Forum List

Back