Obama to host 18 Democrats, no Republicans, for immigration dinner

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Well now, where is that "moderate" Obama and so much for working together eh?
these people in Congress really HOSE us down for dinners, drivers, etc etc. what a gig
video at the site

By Brian Hughes | November 19, 2014 | 2:54 pm
newsinconebyone.png

Obama to host all-Democrat immigration dinner

President Obama will host a dinner Wednesday night at the White House for 18 Democrats to discuss his upcoming immigration plans.
Washington Examiner

President Obama will host numerous lawmakers at the White House for dinner Wednesday to brief them on the eve of announcing executive action on immigration reform.

However, he didn’t invite any Republicans.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Obama would have dinner later Wednesday with 18 Democratic lawmakers to discuss immigration.

When asked why Obama wouldn’t break bread with GOP leaders, Earnest replied, “We’ve had any number of countless conversations with Republicans.”

“If it were only dinner that was required,” he added when pressed on whether Obama was preventing compromise with Republicans.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J., are among those who will dine at the White House.

Republicans were not happy about their exclusion from the dinner.
  • “Yet another shining example of bipartisanship from this president,” quipped a senior House GOP aide.
all of it here:
Obama to host 18 Democrats no Republicans for immigration dinner WashingtonExaminer.com

these people in Congress really HOSE us down for dinners, drivers, etc etc. what a gig
video at the site

newsinconebyone.png

President Obama will host a dinner Wednesday night at the White House for 18 Democrats to discuss his upcoming immigration plans.
Washington Examiner

President Obama will host numerous lawmakers at the White House for dinner Wednesday to brief them on the eve of announcing executive action on immigration reform.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Obama would have dinner later Wednesday with 18 Democratic lawmakers to discuss immigration.

When asked why Obama wouldn’t break bread with GOP leaders, Earnest replied, “We’ve had any number of countless conversations with Republicans.”

“If it were only dinner that was required,” he added when pressed on whether Obama was preventing compromise with Republicans.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J., are among those who will dine at the White House.

• “Yet another shining example of bipartisanship from this president,” quipped a senior House GOP aide.
all of it here:
Obama to host 18 Democrats no Republicans for immigration dinner WashingtonExaminer.com

That's strange since illegal immigration was a topic bounced around long before Obama who you like to blame.......

It use to be the Right wanted low wage workers and scared the Bush administration into not acting on the topic.
It also use to be the Left that didn't want to make any changes because "We are all immigrants".

Obama would have been much better off notating history instead of excluding others.

(Note, I did not read your post and take it with a grain of salt because I've noticed you don't know how to think but only let bias media think for you)

video at the site

newsinconebyone.png

Washington Examiner

all of it here:

That's strange since illegal immigration was a topic bounced around long before Obama who you like to blame.......

It use to be the Right wanted low wage workers and scared the Bush administration into not acting on the topic.
It also use to be the Left that didn't want to make any changes because "We are all immigrants".

Obama would have been much better off notating history instead of excluding others.

(Note, I did not read your post and take it with a grain of salt because I've noticed you don't know how to think but only let bias media think for you)

You should talk. So do you post just to see yourself post or what?
I've been around for sixty years. I very much have my own views and opinions. You and no one else is going to change that. I can't stand Obama, you haven't figured that out by now? oh well.

Last edited:

WOW! SO real! It's almost like you took McPaint and edited an Obama picture.

Yes, I see humor as a vehicle of political truism escapes you!

Not at all. I follow Jon Stewart and Colbert........................(oh, you thought you were using humor and not just blatant lies based on bias....ouch..........awkward)

They are only funny to the uninformed, and brain dead crew.... thanks for the info on you! My supposed blatant lies trump your childish whining!

video at the site

newsinconebyone.png

Washington Examiner

all of it here:

the "liars club" meets once again

--LOL

video at the site

newsinconebyone.png

Washington Examiner

all of it here:

--LOL

Sarah Palin had a good name for them when she was Running for Governor against another entrenched career Republican. And she meant it for Both Parties. The "corrupted Bastards
club" She took him out with an 80% approval rating. Then they (both parties) came after her with a vengeance with 19 frivolous lawsuits. Took her time away from the job and the people in the state. That was why she retired early.

46aed83973dda0cc5acfc67df4a8012d.jpg

hey V- look! an educated third partier defending O on his illegal immigration. Who woulda thought?

Well, not really, this pseudo intellectual, is more annoying than Fakey in some respects, but if you let him rant for awhile he can be the entertainment for tonight.

You two think I'm "third party" lol.............

Can you read a name? I know many in politics have problems with Title reading, but you two are stating you can't read an name.

I'm not "third party" and I'm not fourth or beyond. I simply think for myself. Sorry Third party junkies. "Everything will be ok when there is a third major party"............lol.............

video at the site

newsinconebyone.png

Washington Examiner

all of it here:

--LOL

Sarah Palin had a good name for them when she was Running for Governor against another entrenched career Republican. And she meant it for Both Parties. The "corrupted Bastards
club" She took him out with an 80% approval rating. Then they (both parties) came after her with a vengeance with 19 frivolous lawsuits. Took her time away from the job and the people in the state. That was why she retired early.

ALL parties are corrupt. Fun to watch the Tea Party (tea is a commodity and has nothing to do with politics except for profits of commodities). And the Libertarians (the poor people who don't want to invest too much into THOUGHT because simply focusing on Liberty is easier than debating an issue to the core)

video at the site

newsinconebyone.png

Washington Examiner

all of it here:

--LOL

ALL parties are corrupt. Fun to watch the Tea Party (tea is a commodity and has nothing to do with politics except for profits of commodities). And the Libertarians (the poor people who don't want to invest too much into THOUGHT because simply focusing on Liberty is easier than debating an issue to the core)

We need Harry's translator ring for your postings. good grief.

hey V- look! an educated third partier defending O on his illegal immigration. Who woulda thought?

Well, not really, this pseudo intellectual, is more annoying than Fakey in some respects, but if you let him rant for awhile he can be the entertainment for tonight.

Can you read a name? I know many in politics have problems with Title reading, but you two are stating you can't read an name.

I'm not "third party" and I'm not fourth or beyond. I simply think for myself. Sorry Third party junkies. "Everything will be ok when there is a third major party"............lol.............

That was supposed to be PROFOUND?.... You missed!

video at the site

newsinconebyone.png

Washington Examiner

all of it here:

--LOL

You're just a nasty piece of work

Sorry for having a brain kiddo :)

:blowup:

That was supposed to be PROFOUND?.... You missed!

It was supposed to be as profound as your joke. I see you missed that with flying colors.

video at the site

newsinconebyone.png

Washington Examiner

all of it here:

Republicans are upset about being snubbed.........good, fuck 'em.

Forum List

Back