Obama to host 18 Democrats, no Republicans, for immigration dinner

You have a lot of hate inside you. Can't be good for you. Take a walk smell the roses. sheesh

^Watching Fox News junkies talk about hate is both irony and an oxymoron^

If FOX News didn't disseminate hate they'd have nothing to say.

A Fairleigh Dickinson University study! ..... Yes, an organization that get government grants is BOUND to get whatever results the subversive government wants..... So pathetic!

Yes the TRUTH to you scum is poison, that's why FOX has more viewers than the 3 other cable news networks combined... ALL those people just love the disseminated hate they put out.... Fucking retarded :ahole-1:

Well that certainly is an interesting fun fact. Did you also know studies show regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all? I just love statistics like that......don't you.

And just who's STUDIES are that.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

You really are a very stupid little man.

STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

^Watching Fox News junkies talk about hate is both irony and an oxymoron^

A Fairleigh Dickinson University study! ..... Yes, an organization that get government grants is BOUND to get whatever results the subversive government wants..... So pathetic!

Yes the TRUTH to you scum is poison, that's why FOX has more viewers than the 3 other cable news networks combined... ALL those people just love the disseminated hate they put out.... Fucking retarded :ahole-1:

Well that certainly is an interesting fun fact. Did you also know studies show regular FOX News viewers are less well informed than people who never watch any TV news at all? I just love statistics like that......don't you.

STUDY Watching Fox News Makes You Less Informed Than Watching No News At All - Business Insider

And you are a subversive, brain washed idiot....That was a Fairleigh Dickinson University Study, paid for by a Gov't grant! Now, who do you think, and how do you think that SUPPOSED STUDY was worded, and what were the demographics of that study.... care to supply that information, or you are still simply a Democratic sycophant, that is so easily lead around by that ring in your nose!....and an elitist snob, to boot!

And you are a subversive, brain washed idiot....That was a Fairleigh Dickinson University Study, paid for by a Gov't grant! Now, who do you think, and how do you think that SUPPOSED STUDY was worded, and what were the demographics of that study.... care to supply that information, or you are still simply a Democratic sycophant, that is so easily lead around by that ring in your nose!....and an elitist snob, to boot!

FOX News.....the more you watch the less you know.

Seven Surveys Make A Trend For Fox And Viewers Blog Media Matters for America

Well now, where is that "moderate" Obama and so much for working together eh?
these people in Congress really HOSE us down for dinners, drivers, etc etc. what a gig
video at the site

By Brian Hughes | November 19, 2014 | 2:54 pm
newsinconebyone.png

Obama to host all-Democrat immigration dinner

President Obama will host a dinner Wednesday night at the White House for 18 Democrats to discuss his upcoming immigration plans.
Washington Examiner

President Obama will host numerous lawmakers at the White House for dinner Wednesday to brief them on the eve of announcing executive action on immigration reform.

However, he didn’t invite any Republicans.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Obama would have dinner later Wednesday with 18 Democratic lawmakers to discuss immigration.

When asked why Obama wouldn’t break bread with GOP leaders, Earnest replied, “We’ve had any number of countless conversations with Republicans.”

“If it were only dinner that was required,” he added when pressed on whether Obama was preventing compromise with Republicans.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J., are among those who will dine at the White House.

Republicans were not happy about their exclusion from the dinner.
  • “Yet another shining example of bipartisanship from this president,” quipped a senior House GOP aide.
all of it here:
Obama to host 18 Democrats no Republicans for immigration dinner WashingtonExaminer.com

And how many times have the Republicans been given invitations that they chose to ignore. doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result is a sign of insanity. Obama is just acting sanely, but I wouldn't expect anyone from the right to be able to recognize sanity.

Probably works both ways too......the less you know the more you watch.

I don't watch TV, whatever clips I post from the boobtube come from sites on here or YouTube. But seeing it's the most watched network, you faggot liberals are basically calling MOST Americans stupid... isn't that correct, Mr. Gruber?...:321:

Stupid? Oh I don't know about that.......misguided, easily manipulated, eagerly lapping up whatever nonsense they were already predisposed to believe. But stupid? No I think your being too hard on them; you really should learn to be more tolerant.

I don't watch TV, whatever clips I post from the boobtube come from sites on here or YouTube. But seeing it's the most watched network, you faggot liberals are basically calling MOST Americans stupid... isn't that correct, Mr. Gruber?...:321:

Stupid? Oh I don't know about that.......misguided, easily manipulated, eagerly lapping up whatever nonsense they were already predisposed to believe. But stupid? No I think your being too hard on them; you really should learn to be more tolerant.

Yes, you just called the majority of Americans STUPID! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

15e8pwz.jpg

Yes, you just called the majority of Americans STUPID! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::ahole-1:

15e8pwz.jpg

I'm sorry you're so sensitive about being a FOX News fan.

15e8pwz.jpg

I just liked the way you called a majority of American stupid!

69qptg.jpg

15e8pwz.jpg

69qptg.jpg

When did 8% become a majority? Must be the new math or something.

TV Is Americans Main Source of News

15e8pwz.jpg

69qptg.jpg

A majority of TV cable news watchers... do I really have to spell out everything to you OCD maniacs?

15e8pwz.jpg

69qptg.jpg

A majority of TV cable news watchers... do I really have to spell out everything to you OCD maniacs?

Oh I see, thank you for correcting yourself. The majority of Americans don't watch FOX News.

15e8pwz.jpg

69qptg.jpg

Oh I see, thank you for correcting yourself. The majority of Americans don't watch FOX News.

You left out CABLE, as I knew you would!

69qptg.jpg

You seem to believe that a majority of Americans watch FOX News. You are clearly wrong about that.

Well now, where is that "moderate" Obama and so much for working together eh?
these people in Congress really HOSE us down for dinners, drivers, etc etc. what a gig
video at the site

By Brian Hughes | November 19, 2014 | 2:54 pm
newsinconebyone.png

Obama to host all-Democrat immigration dinner

President Obama will host a dinner Wednesday night at the White House for 18 Democrats to discuss his upcoming immigration plans.
Washington Examiner

President Obama will host numerous lawmakers at the White House for dinner Wednesday to brief them on the eve of announcing executive action on immigration reform.

However, he didn’t invite any Republicans.

White House press secretary Josh Earnest said Obama would have dinner later Wednesday with 18 Democratic lawmakers to discuss immigration.

When asked why Obama wouldn’t break bread with GOP leaders, Earnest replied, “We’ve had any number of countless conversations with Republicans.”

“If it were only dinner that was required,” he added when pressed on whether Obama was preventing compromise with Republicans.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev., Sens. Dick Durbin, D-Ill., Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., and Robert Menendez, D-N.J., are among those who will dine at the White House.

Republicans were not happy about their exclusion from the dinner.
  • “Yet another shining example of bipartisanship from this president,” quipped a senior House GOP aide.
all of it here:
Obama to host 18 Democrats no Republicans for immigration dinner WashingtonExaminer.com
Did Boehner cry?

69qptg.jpg

You seem to believe that a majority of Americans watch FOX News. You are clearly wrong about that.

Cable viewers, you missed that again!

That's because democrats have a secret ceremony where they measure the size of their naughty parts and the shortest one wins. :)

Cable viewers, you missed that again!

So then I've apparently called 8% of Americans stupid......that number sounds way too low.

Forum List

Back