Obama to Children "God bless you..." Separation of Church and State?

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
Glorious Leader to the Children: "Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America."

I'm not Sure, but can Kids go around Giving Blessings of God to other Students?...

I Thought the Left was Against the Injection of God into Publically Funded Places...

I don't Expect an Honest Response to this...

The same People who wanted "God" taken out of the Pledge will Excuse ANYTHING their Messiah does...

After all, he was Really Referring to himself in that Blessing.

:)

peace...

Glorious Leader to the Children: "Thank you, God bless you, and God bless America."

I'm not Sure, but can Kids go around Giving Blessings of God to other Students?...

I Thought the Left was Against the Injection of God into Publically Funded Places...

The same People who wanted "God" taken out of the Pledge will Excuse ANYTHING their Messiah does...

peace...

2247469582_45b5593639.jpg

Specifically, which "same people" are you referring to?

The Liberals who want that Removed...

If my Memory Serves me, didn't one of the Networks Remove the "God" part once?...

And of course, it was Liberals who Fought to have "God" Removed from the Classroom, so why is Barry bringing him back up to the Collective?

peace...

And of course, it was Liberals who Fought to have "God" Removed from the Classroom, so why is Barry bringing him back up to the Collective?

By "Barry", I assume you are referring to Obama. Have you ever heard Obama fight to have "God" removed from anything? If not, why are you attempting to lump him in with other people who feel differently than he does?

By "Barry", I assume you are referring to Obama. Have you ever heard Obama fight to have "God" removed from anything? If not, why are you attempting to lump him in with other people who feel differently than he does?

Wow... That get you to Sleep at Night?...

Let's Assume that Barry is ALL for getting School Prayer back...

Where are those who have been so Offended by the Simple Reference of "God" in the Public Schools?...

Obediently Silent for thier Messiah...

peace...

Unlike you and your fellow cons, I am not afraid of everything. I do not rely on fear mongering as you do. I prefer to stick to the facts and not "dream a little dream" about what MIGHT happen if SOMEBODY does SOMETHING....

Unlike you and your fellow cons, I am not afraid of everything. I do not rely on fear mongering as you do. I prefer to stick to the facts and not "dream a little dream" about what MIGHT happen if SOMEBODY does SOMETHING....

If you Fail... You don't only Fail yourself, but you Fail your Country...

Get Marching.

peace...

I believe the children our a future.

God fucking help us it will be Thunderdome!!!!

peace...

Jent must be quite pleased!

well barry did speak at one church and had them cover up all religious symbols.. iirc

ROFLMNAO...

So, what the Leftist is saying is that she lacks the means to reason...

She doesn't 'fear anything'... Nor does she spend any time, worrying about what might happen if 'someone does something'...

Now some day when we hear of the untimely demise of this member, we should harken back to this admittance of her intellectual limitations, wherein she testified to a distinct absence of cognitive acuity, otherwise known as "Common sense."

Who knows how it might come to pass... Knife in the toaster... Electrical device in the tub... Right hand turns from the far left lane... Passing on a turn or a hill... Bungy jumping... with a garden hose, perhaps...

OH! I'd like to suggest base-jumping from a minumum of a 10 story building using a bed-sheet... and don't worry... If someone does anything at all, the odds if it breaking your fall much aren't all that likely...

I love these little reductio rants... where Leftist traits are completely rinsed from the discussion... Everyone is an individual... and traits common to, in this case secular-humanism; which is intrinsic in Left-think; are required to be completely detached from the discussion.

Why, its absolutely bad form to even IMPLY that the ideological Left has EVER even SUGGESTED that there is a Separation of Church and State... and that ANY refernce to GOD by a public official; on publicly owned property is tantamount to the ESTABLISHMENT OF A RELIGION, by the State which allows such...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
ROFLMNAO...

She doesn't 'fear anything'... Nor does she spend any time, worrying about what might happen if 'someone does something'...

Now some day when we hear of the untimely demise of this member, we should harken back to this admittance of her intellectual limitations, wherein she testified to a distinct absence of cognitive acuity, otherwise known as "Common sense."

Who knows how it might come to pass... Knife in the toaster... Electrical device in the tub... Right hand turns from the far left lane... Passing on a turn or a hill... Bungy jumping... with a garden hose, perhaps...

OH! I'd like to suggest base-jumping from a minumum of a 10 story building using a bed-sheet... and don't worry... If someone does anything at all, the odds if it breaking your fall much aren't all that likely...

I love these little reductio rants... where Leftist traits are completely rinsed from the discussion... Everyone is an individual... and traits common to, in this case secular-humanism; which is intrinsic in Left-think; are required to be completely detached from the discussion.

Why, its absolutely bad form to even IMPLY that the ideological Left has EVER even SUGGESTED that there is a Separation of Church and State... and that ANY refernce to GOD by a public official; on publicly owned property is tantamount to the ESTABLISHMENT OF A RELIGION, by the State which allows such...

ROFLMNAO...

Blah blah blah.....rather than sticking to your (I mean Hannity's) talking points, why not TRY thinking for yourself for a change? Are you HONESTLY afraid all of the itme?

ROFLMNAO...

ROFLMNAO...

Leftists....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...speech-to-the-children-and-my-commentary.html

If you liked this OP, you'll LOVE my Line-by-Line of Glorious Leader's Speech to the Youth!...

peace...

ROFLMNAO...

ROFLMNAO...

Blah blah blah.....rather than sticking to your (I mean Hannity's) talking points, why not TRY thinking for yourself for a change? Are you HONESTLY afraid all of the itme?

If you Disagree with Glorious Leader, you are:

"Silly"...

"Fearful"...

"Racist"...

"Paranoid"...

The Ministry of Propaganda would be Proud of you Foot Soldiers.

peace...

If you Disagree with Glorious Leader, you are:

"Silly"...

"Fearful"...

"Racist"...

"Paranoid"...

The Ministry of Propaganda would be Proud of you Foot Soldiers.

By "Glorious Leader", again, I assume you are referring to POTUS Obama? I disagree with him on some issues and see nothing wrong with it? That doesn't make me anything but an Independent. What's your problem?

well barry did speak at one church and had them cover up all religious symbols.. iirc

All the symbols in the room where covered up. In case you didn't know, that's pretty standard when having an event at a university (it denotes that your statements aren't endorsed by the university).

Forum List

Back