Obama to blacks: ‘I will consider it a personal insult’ if you don’t vote for Hillary

Its Black speak. He was pleading to Black people. Thats why I asked if you were white. You would miss what he was saying.
Oh I get what he's saying. I'm just not sure I'd have phrased it like that. But, it's his choice and it cannot be undone.
I dont think you got what he was saying. If you did why did you specify "vote a certain way"? He never said anything remotely akin to that.
And I already concluded that that was irrelevant since it was the delivery and not the message itself that I found odd. Try to keep up.
i never saw you address it after I pointed out you said the words. Can you direct me to the post where you admitted he never said anything like that?
I already said that I never once stated he said those exact words, you then went on and asked me what I found odd about the quote. This is really funny because you're getting so defensive when I haven't really expressed whether or not it's bad, literally all I've said is that it strikes me as odd.
No one claimed you said he stated those exact words. My question was in regard to your words claiming he did basically say them.

The president is basically telling people that his feelings will be hurt if they don't vote a certain way

Oh I get what he's saying. I'm just not sure I'd have phrased it like that. But, it's his choice and it cannot be undone.
I dont think you got what he was saying. If you did why did you specify "vote a certain way"? He never said anything remotely akin to that.
And I already concluded that that was irrelevant since it was the delivery and not the message itself that I found odd. Try to keep up.
i never saw you address it after I pointed out you said the words. Can you direct me to the post where you admitted he never said anything like that?
I already said that I never once stated he said those exact words, you then went on and asked me what I found odd about the quote. This is really funny because you're getting so defensive when I haven't really expressed whether or not it's bad, literally all I've said is that it strikes me as odd.
No one claimed you said he stated those exact words. My question was in regard to your words claiming he did basically say them.

The president is basically telling people that his feelings will be hurt if they don't vote a certain way
Alright, who does Barrack Obama endorse?

So you do mean to say he was telling people to vote for Hillary.when he made that statement even though you claimed you never accused him of doing it?

So you do mean to say he was telling people to vote for Hillary.when he made that statement even though you claimed you never accused him of doing it?
Just answer the question.

I cant until you clear things up. It seems like you accused him of something he never said then when I pointed this out to you there was an attempt to say you never accused him of that but now it appears you are once again trying to accuse him of saying something he never said.

I cant until you clear things up. It seems like you accused him of something he never said then when I pointed this out to you there was an attempt to say you never accused him of that but now it appears you are once again trying to accuse him of saying something he never said.
"Seems like" means nothing. Maybe if you'd just answer the question you would find clarity. And what do you mean that "you can't?" Have your fingers broken?

"Seems like" means nothing. Maybe if you'd just answer the question you would find clarity. And what do you mean that "you can't?" Have your fingers broken?
I wont until you clear things up. Are you claiming the OPs title is correct or not?

OPs title is not true because it falsely attempts to make it seem as if he directly stated that in reference to Hillary Clinton. He is however correct in a broader sense that Barrack Obama is seeking to motivate a key voter base for the Clinton campaign. Now, answer the question.

OPs title is not true because it falsely attempts to make it seem as if he directly stated that in reference to Hillary Clinton. He is however correct in a broader sense that Barrack Obama is seeking to motivate a key voter base for the Clinton campaign. Now, answer the question.
Thanks for admitting the OP was lying.

I said i cant when I should have said i wont. No my fingers are not broken.

Well, it's not like I'm OPs defense attorney. Also, you failed to answer the main question.

What a shitty ass lie this headline is... Obama didn't say that he would be insulted if they didn't vote for Clinton... He said he would be insulted if they didn't go vote.

Whoever wrote and published that headline should be fired and publicly shamed.

OP... Stop spreading filth like this

Previous Presidents...continued working as...ta da...President and did not take a month off from work. Today we have a failed president, regardless of the mess we have in America, so desperate about HIS "legacy" that he will do anything.

Yes, he just said vote. What percentage of blacks voted for Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama in the last two elections?
What does the % matter? The headline is a flat out lie. Period

He also didn't take a month off, another lie. Why can't people just be honest?? Goes for both sides

What has obama done for the American black person. Well lets see, he has allowed in more illegals who took the jobs the blacks would have had, he has put more blacks on government assistance than any other president, hence enslaving more black into government dependency than any other person. obama has not been good for American black people at all
Nice try at a subject change... The headline of your post is a partisan lie

Well, it's not like I'm OPs defense attorney. Also, you failed to answer the main question.
What was your main question?

Forum List

Back