Obama to blacks: ‘I will consider it a personal insult’ if you don’t vote for Hillary

I don't know about racist. But it is an undoubtedly bizarre statement to make.
Are you a poor white person? Its not bizarre to most Blacks and educated whites. They know exactly what he is talking about.
Would there be some kind of problem with me being poor and uneducated?
Yes if you were also white. That would mean you didnt understand what the POTUS was saying just like the OP.
Sounds very prejudicial to me. Now, I am college educated and I will stand by my statement that it is a bizarre thing to say. The president is basically telling people that his feelings will be hurt if they don't vote a certain way. While what makes something bizarre is down to the individual, I most certainly would find it odd if the president started randomly opening up to the general public about his feelings.

Are you a poor white person? Its not bizarre to most Blacks and educated whites. They know exactly what he is talking about.
Yes if you were also white. That would mean you didnt understand what the POTUS was saying just like the OP.
Sounds very prejudicial to me. Now, I am college educated and I will stand by my statement that it is a bizarre thing to say. The president is basically telling people that his feelings will be hurt if they don't vote a certain way. While what makes something bizarre is down to the individual, I most certainly would find it odd if the president started randomly opening up to the general public about his feelings.
Its observational not prejudicial. A college education doesnt always mean you are not uneducated. I dont recall seeing him mention "a certain way". Can you point out where he said that for me regarding the statement he made?

Its observational not prejudicial. A college education doesnt mean you are not uneducated. I dont recall seeing him mention "a certain way". Can you point out where he said that for me regarding the statement he made?
Well he was out endorsing someone at a rally, was he not? Also, by definition if I've been to college then I am educated. It is you who are mistaken in confusing education and intelligence.

Its observational not prejudicial. A college education doesnt mean you are not uneducated. I dont recall seeing him mention "a certain way". Can you point out where he said that for me regarding the statement he made?
Well he was out endorsing someone at a rally, was he not?
Thats a personal choice. I asked for you to point out in that statement where he said you had to vote "a certain way". Can you do that for me and not stall?

Obama is a Narcissist. Everything that exists or happens is important only in relation to how they make him feel about himself.

Its observational not prejudicial. A college education doesnt always mean you are not uneducated. I dont recall seeing him mention "a certain way". Can you point out where he said that for me regarding the statement he made?
Thats a personal choice. I asked for you to point out in that statement where he said you had to vote "a certain way". Can you do that for me and not stall?
Not until you show me where I stated that he uttered the exact phrase "a specific way."

Obama is a Narcissist. Everything that exists or happens is important only in relation to how they make him feel about himself.
I doubt that he meant to come off badly or anything. But again, it just strikes me as an odd statement.

Not until you show me where I stated that he uttered the exact phrase "a specific way."
I never stated you said that he uttered that exact phrase but you did use it and I asked you first. I have posted his quote below so you can point out why you thought it was bizarre he wants Black people to be present in this election.

“We have achieved historic turnout in 2008 and 2012, especially in the African-American community. I will consider it a personal insult and an insult to my legacy if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election,” he told the crowd. “You want to give me a good send-off? Go vote.”

What a shitty ass lie this headline is... Obama didn't say that he would be insulted if they didn't vote for Clinton... He said he would be insulted if they didn't go vote.

Whoever wrote and published that headline should be fired and publicly shamed.

OP... Stop spreading filth like this

What more did you expect from mindless conservatard drones?

I doubt that he meant to come off badly or anything. But again, it just strikes me as an odd statement.
You find it odd he wants Black people to be active in the voting process?

I never stated you said that and I asked you first. I have posted his quote below so you can point out why you thought it was bizarre he wants Black people to be present in this election.

“We have achieved historic turnout in 2008 and 2012, especially in the African-American community. I will consider it a personal insult and an insult to my legacy if this community lets down its guard and fails to activate itself in this election,” he told the crowd. “You want to give me a good send-off? Go vote.”
Probably the "you want to give me a good send-off" part. I mean you may be the president but I don't really care about that and I don't think the average voter does either, regardless of race. And the personal insult part too. Again, do people really care? It just strikes me as a bizarre, almost a guilt trip. "Help your poor old mom, won't you?" Perhaps it sounds a bit pleading in nature and that's not what you'd expect from the titular most powerful man on earth. It's not the message that's odd, it's the wording.

I never stated you said that and I asked you first. I have posted his quote below so you can point out why you thought it was bizarre he wants Black people to be present in this election.

Probably the "you want to give me a good send-off" part. I mean you may be the president but I don't really care about that and I don't think the average voter does either, regardless of race. And the personal insult part too. Again, do people really care? It just strikes me as a bizarre, almost a guilt trip. "Help your poor old mom, won't you?" Perhaps it sounds a bit pleading in nature and that's not what you'd expect from the titular most powerful man on earth. It's not the message that's odd, it's the wording.
Its Black speak. He was pleading to Black people. Thats why I asked if you were white. You would miss what he was saying.

Its Black speak. He was pleading to Black people. Thats why I asked if you were white. You would miss what he was saying.
Oh I get what he's saying. I'm just not sure I'd have phrased it like that. But, it's his choice and it cannot be undone.

It would be odd if he said it. He, however, did not, He stated that he would be insulted if they did not vote - not if they did not vote for Hillary. The quote has already been supplied.

That is perfectly normal - he is trying to boost the voting numbers. Considering that blacks are MASSIVELY polling for Hillary he really does not have to ask them to vote for her - just encourage them to vote period.

It would be odd if he said it. He, however, did not, He stated that he would be insulted if they did not vote - not if they did not vote for Hillary. The quote has already been supplied.

That is perfectly normal - he is trying to boost the voting numbers. Considering that blacks are MASSIVELY polling for Hillary he really does not have to ask them to vote for her - just encourage them to vote period.
I already elaborated on this, try and keep up.

Oh I get what he's saying. I'm just not sure I'd have phrased it like that. But, it's his choice and it cannot be undone.
I dont think you got what he was saying. If you did why did you specify "vote a certain way"? He never said anything remotely akin to that. You basically parroted the OPs title.

What a shitty ass lie this headline is... Obama didn't say that he would be insulted if they didn't vote for Clinton... He said he would be insulted if they didn't go vote.

Whoever wrote and published that headline should be fired and publicly shamed.

OP... Stop spreading filth like this

What more did you expect from mindless conservatard drones?

What has obama done for the American black person. Well lets see, he has allowed in more illegals who took the jobs the blacks would have had, he has put more blacks on government assistance than any other president, hence enslaving more black into government dependency than any other person. obama has not been good for American black people at all

I dont think you got what he was saying. If you did why did you specify "vote a certain way"? He never said anything remotely akin to that.
And I already concluded that that was irrelevant since it was the delivery and not the message itself that I found odd. Try to keep up.

I dont think you got what he was saying. If you did why did you specify "vote a certain way"? He never said anything remotely akin to that.
And I already concluded that that was irrelevant since it was the delivery and not the message itself that I found odd. Try to keep up.
i never saw you address it after I pointed out you said the words. Can you direct me to the post where you admitted he never said anything like that?

i never saw you address it after I pointed out you said the words. Can you direct me to the post where you admitted he never said anything like that?
I already said that I never once stated he said those exact words, you then went on and asked me what I found odd about the quote. This is really funny because you're getting so defensive when I haven't really expressed whether or not it's bad, literally all I've said is that it strikes me as odd.

Forum List

Back