Obama to be the first sitting president to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame

Spoonman

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2010
Sad thing is, this will be the greatest accomplishment of his presidency

Obama to be the first sitting president to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame | HardballTalk

President Barack Obama says he’s heading to the Baseball Hall of Fame to stress how tourism can lead to good-paying jobs. In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama says he’ll be in Cooperstown, New York, on Thursday.
Both George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush — both excellent baseball players and huge baseball fans — visited the the hall before or after their time in the White House. Bill Clinton went once after he left office. Not sure if that was a fan thing or if he was campaigning around New York for his wife or for someone else. If I remember correctly Billy was more of a college hoops guy. I’m not sure about other presidents. Reagan likely went at some time. He was a baseball broadcaster once, after all. I’m guessing Ford, Nixon and Johnson all thought Canton was better. Jimmy Carter was gonna go but he decided it’d cost too much in gas money and chose to stay back and read a book about alternative energy instead.

As a fine example of a "screwball"
a video of his first pitch should be posted in the hall of fame too

:lol:

ObamaCantThrow-540x359.jpg

Obama to be the first sitting president to visit the Baseball Hall of Fame | HardballTalk

President Barack Obama says he’s heading to the Baseball Hall of Fame to stress how tourism can lead to good-paying jobs. In his weekly radio and Internet address, Obama says he’ll be in Cooperstown, New York, on Thursday.
Both George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush — both excellent baseball players and huge baseball fans — visited the the hall before or after their time in the White House. Bill Clinton went once after he left office. Not sure if that was a fan thing or if he was campaigning around New York for his wife or for someone else. If I remember correctly Billy was more of a college hoops guy. I’m not sure about other presidents. Reagan likely went at some time. He was a baseball broadcaster once, after all. I’m guessing Ford, Nixon and Johnson all thought Canton was better. Jimmy Carter was gonna go but he decided it’d cost too much in gas money and chose to stay back and read a book about alternative energy instead.

well he certainly can put that on his list of achievements

All this while he's steaming mad about the VA scandal and wants to put a stop to it right this minute!!!

Obama throws 2 for 22 free throws.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQsVkTb11Pw]Air ball! President Obama goes 2 for 22 - Rough Cuts - YouTube[/ame]

Horrible.

The California shooter…. If Obama had a son, he'd name him after him….

Last edited:

No. What is sad is that he accomplishes more in one minute than you will in your lifetime.

What a twat

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-afpPb2NT2I"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-afpPb2NT2I[/ame]

Forum List

Back