Obama To America: Screw You

Still vulgar after all these years. A 10-second out of context video ain't exactly convincing.
Figures you would weasel out. Obama said those words, the video doesn't matter.

Are you stupid....do you know when something is taken out of context, it's meant to purport an untruth????

You want context:Obama Walks Back Call For Latinos To 'Punish' Their 'Enemies'

Obama's original comments came during an interview with Eddie "Piolin" Sotelo, a Hispanic radio personality. Piolin questioned how Obama could ask Latinos for their vote when many don't believe he's worked hard to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Obama responded: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, 'We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,' if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder."

The president said Monday that the message he was trying to send was that voters need to support lawmakers who stand with them on the issue.

"Now the Republicans are saying that I'm calling them enemies," Obama said. "What I'm saying is you're an opponent of this particular provision, comprehensive immigration reform, which is something very different."

Essentially, Obama's original comment, according to Obama, was "something very different" than what he meant to say. Frankly, its difficult to believe he was asking Latinos to behave differently than he would himself: Use his vote (Veto Power) to "punish" his ideaological enemies (Republicans) regardless of the fact that they might have any solution to a particular issue.

Obama is a Petulant Prick.

Reactionary Jake is upset because the OP attacked his Messiah

frank, reactionary means that you're regressive in your politics and trying to bring us back to the past...

like the radical right.

wipe out all societal gains
wipe out all educational gains
wipe out all gains in human equality
wipe out civil rights' laws.
wipe out environmental regs

heck, if the right could, women's suffrage would probably be repealed.

just so we have that straight.

wow, people like you and jake are the reactionaries and uses lies to be it
didn't you take an oath when you became a "supposed" attorney
awful just awful jilly

Stephanie, the reason I believe you are stupid is the 'sentence' above. It's almost word salad, but not quite, thus I can rule out schizophrenia.

Are you stupid....do you know when something is taken out of context, it's meant to purport an untruth????

You want context:Obama Walks Back Call For Latinos To 'Punish' Their 'Enemies'

Obama's original comments came during an interview with Eddie "Piolin" Sotelo, a Hispanic radio personality. Piolin questioned how Obama could ask Latinos for their vote when many don't believe he's worked hard to pass comprehensive immigration reform.

Obama responded: "If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, 'We're gonna punish our enemies and we're gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,' if they don't see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it's gonna be harder."

The president said Monday that the message he was trying to send was that voters need to support lawmakers who stand with them on the issue.

"Now the Republicans are saying that I'm calling them enemies," Obama said. "What I'm saying is you're an opponent of this particular provision, comprehensive immigration reform, which is something very different."

Essentially, Obama's original comment, according to Obama, was "something very different" than what he meant to say. Frankly, its difficult to believe he was asking Latinos to behave differently than he would himself: Use his vote (Veto Power) to "punish" his ideaological enemies (Republicans) regardless of the fact that they might have any solution to a particular issue.

Obama is a Petulant Prick.

Nice spin, do you think - strike that - do you believe calling the President of the United States (twice elected) a "Petulant Prick" makes your spin credible. Your bias discounts your opinions.

With Obama's war on prosperity, we know those words came from the heart.

Why yes indeed you are stupid.
That excerpt came directly from a speech on immigration and Latino turn out.
Now yo are trying to say it applied to prosperity and an imagined war.

Again, you are indeed stupid!!!!

This discussion came up at work....Obama is breaking the law and doing crazy ass shit every week to condition the public and overwhelm Congress to do even worse things.

If he doesn't get thrown in jail over using the IRS to win an election, getting 4 Americans killed and covering it up, blocking jobs creation with Keystone and EPA rulings, etc....then he can get away with anything.

Are you tired of it ALL YET? time to wake up people in the next elections before it's too late
a lot of links in this article at the site

SNIP:
By Ed Lasky

As President Obama revealingly said, politics is about rewarding your friend and punishing your enemies .

The invaluable TaxProf blog notes that Obama has proposed a steep increase for the IRS 
-- a 10.5% budget increase.
The IRS basically has been weaponized by Democrats in the Senate and by Barack Obama to stifle the work of political opponents and restrict the exercise of our First Amendment rights.

Lois Lerner has refused to answer questions in the People’s House (not that the Democrat-controlled Senate would ever subject Obama to scrutiny).

The latest “screw you!” to the American people was the claim that emails sent by Lerner to various government agencies, including the White House and Department of Justice, for a two year period prior to 2011 were lost due to her computer “crashing.” If the average hard-working American taxpayer gave that excuse to the IRS enforcers how understanding would they be?

The IRS Commissioner John Koskinen (appointed to the post by Barack Obama) had previously assured the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that these emails had been archived and would be made available for inspection

The IRS has voluminous records stored away on all Americans going back years. The government spends tens of billions of dollars on record-keeping and computer technology. How stupid does Obama thin Americans are? Very stupid.

Yet somehow the IRS just lost these crucial emails (the disclosure was a Friday afternoon news dump, of course).

ALL of it here
Blog: Obama To America: Screw You

The Five Most Racist, Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker's Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor - See more at:
The Five Most Racist, Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker's Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor | Right Wing Watch

American Thinker Decries Stamps Adorned With "Blacks No One Has Ever Heard Of"

American Thinker Decries Stamps Adorned With "Blacks No One Has Ever Heard Of" | Blog | Media Matters for America

American Thinker falsely accuses Michelle of blaming obesity on racism
However, in the main body of Michelle’s speech, which is about obesity and what to do about it, she never once says or hints that obesity is due to racial discrimination. She blames the problem on lifestyle, families, entertainment. Indeed, she places the main burden of responsibility on black families, who she says must start having healthful meals.

Thus Jackson’s accusation, for which he supplies not a single supporting fact, which in turn raised my suspicions, is disproved by Michelle’s speech.

<i>American Thinker</i> falsely accuses Michelle of blaming obesity on racism

Stop getting your slice of reality from assholes with a penchant for lying.
Sanity may be restored to you.

True. The American Thinker? :lol: That rag used to be hawked on oxyRush's am radio show. Might still be :p

ranting about "oxyRush" and Fox News is what left-wing losers do when they cant defend the failed left-wing agenda

frank, reactionary means that you're regressive in your politics and trying to bring us back to the past...

like the radical right.

wipe out all societal gains
wipe out all educational gains
wipe out all gains in human equality
wipe out civil rights' laws.
wipe out environmental regs

heck, if the right could, women's suffrage would probably be repealed.

just so we have that straight.

wow, people like you and jake are the reactionaries and uses lies to be it
didn't you take an oath when you became a "supposed" attorney
awful just awful jilly

Stephanie, the reason I believe you are stupid is the 'sentence' above. It's almost word salad, but not quite, thus I can rule out schizophrenia.

Thats our Stephie :redface: Same goes for The T & his one sentence insults :thup: derp & derpette :D

As to the whine OP? STOP WHINING STEPHIE!!! :talktothehand: If you people could may, possibly win an occasional election, we might not be subjected to your people's whine threads :boohoo:

Any president who wholesale lies to the American people to get reelected is illegitimate.

Any president who uses the irs to persecute and neuter his opposition is illegitimate.

Any president whose attorney general will not enforce the existing laws of this country especially when it is detrimental to his boss is illegitimate.

Any president who violates the oath of his office by using executive orders or assigning regulatory agencies to create laws, thereby circumventing our constitution, is illegitimate.

Any president who violates his oath of office to protect the citizens of this country by failing to protect our borders is illegitimate.

Any poster on USMB who refuses to acknowledge the danger to our republic, our constitution, and our future by the actions of this president,especially when their judgements are based solely on partisanship, is illegitimate.

Nuff said!

Any president who wholesale lies to the American people to get reelected is illegitimate.

Any president who uses the irs to persecute and neuter his opposition is illegitimate.

Any president whose attorney general will not enforce the existing laws of this country especially when it is detrimental to his boss is illegitimate.

Any president who violates the oath of his office by using executive orders or assigning regulatory agencies to create laws, thereby circumventing our constitution, is illegitimate.

Any president who violates his oath of office to protect the citizens of this country by failing to protect our borders is illegitimate.

Any poster on USMB who refuses to acknowledge the danger to our republic, our constitution, and our future by the actions of this president,especially when their judgements are based solely on partisanship, is illegitimate.

Nuff said!

Do you promise????
Anymore of your loon talk will kill 40,000 more of my brain cells.
Please, I agree with you, you have said quite enough.

Forum List

Back