Obama To America: Screw You

Kim Jong Un just threatened the meterologists of North Korea with death if they didn't start giving weather reports that he liked. obama would do the same if he thought he could get away with it, just to stop weathermen from predicting below zero temperatures and snowstorms.

Kim Jong Un just threatened the meterologists of North Korea with death if they didn't start giving weather reports that he liked. obama would do the same if he thought he could get away with it, just to stop weathermen from predicting below zero temperatures and snowstorms.

I believe it
we have one EVIL administration upon us with enemy's within to us and our country
I've been voting 40 some years and I've never felt we are in danger from our own President like I do now
I don't know how it's going to end

Are you tired of it ALL YET? time to wake up people in the next elections before it's too late
a lot of links in this article at the site

SNIP:
By Ed Lasky

As President Obama revealingly said, politics is about rewarding your friend and punishing your enemies .

The invaluable TaxProf blog notes that Obama has proposed a steep increase for the IRS 
-- a 10.5% budget increase.
The IRS basically has been weaponized by Democrats in the Senate and by Barack Obama to stifle the work of political opponents and restrict the exercise of our First Amendment rights.

Lois Lerner has refused to answer questions in the People’s House (not that the Democrat-controlled Senate would ever subject Obama to scrutiny).

The latest “screw you!” to the American people was the claim that emails sent by Lerner to various government agencies, including the White House and Department of Justice, for a two year period prior to 2011 were lost due to her computer “crashing.” If the average hard-working American taxpayer gave that excuse to the IRS enforcers how understanding would they be?

The IRS Commissioner John Koskinen (appointed to the post by Barack Obama) had previously assured the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that these emails had been archived and would be made available for inspection

The IRS has voluminous records stored away on all Americans going back years. The government spends tens of billions of dollars on record-keeping and computer technology. How stupid does Obama thin Americans are? Very stupid.

Yet somehow the IRS just lost these crucial emails (the disclosure was a Friday afternoon news dump, of course).

ALL of it here
Blog: Obama To America: Screw You

The Five Most Racist, Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker's Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor - See more at:
The Five Most Racist, Anti-Semitic Claims From The American Thinker's Puff Piece On White Nationalist Jared Taylor | Right Wing Watch

American Thinker Decries Stamps Adorned With "Blacks No One Has Ever Heard Of"

American Thinker Decries Stamps Adorned With "Blacks No One Has Ever Heard Of" | Blog | Media Matters for America

American Thinker falsely accuses Michelle of blaming obesity on racism
However, in the main body of Michelle’s speech, which is about obesity and what to do about it, she never once says or hints that obesity is due to racial discrimination. She blames the problem on lifestyle, families, entertainment. Indeed, she places the main burden of responsibility on black families, who she says must start having healthful meals.

Thus Jackson’s accusation, for which he supplies not a single supporting fact, which in turn raised my suspicions, is disproved by Michelle’s speech.

<i>American Thinker</i> falsely accuses Michelle of blaming obesity on racism

Stop getting your slice of reality from assholes with a penchant for lying.
Sanity may be restored to you.

I'm sure if Obama had read any of your posts he would think you're damn stupid, but I digress.

The quote in the American Thinker ( "As President Obama revealingly said, politics is about rewarding your friend and punishing your enemies") is not linked to a source. Please provide it, a video of him making this comment is essential to your credibility (lol, as if you had any).

You're such a cocksucker.

Still vulgar after all these years. A 10-second out of context video ain't exactly convincing.

^^^

pic-denial.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

I believe it
we have one EVIL administration upon us with enemy's within to us and our country
I've been voting 40 some years and I've never felt we are in danger from our own President like I do now

Yeah, for the first time you feel threatened, I'm sure we know what the real source of that fear is.....

Stephanie is whining because Obama has put the far right in the corner and won't let them out of it.

The far right is not America.

She's not whining.
Obama hasn't done anything except obstruct justice.
There is no "far right" except in your mind.
Jake Starkey is a moron.

The morons are the far right idjits who think they can say there is nothing behind the curtain, don't look at the curtain.

You guys are not mainstream American, The Rabbi, and have not been for almost eighty years

Are you tired of it ALL YET? time to wake up people in the next elections before it's too late

SNIP:
By Ed Lasky

As President Obama revealingly said, politics is about rewarding your friend and punishing your enemies .

The invaluable TaxProf blog notes that Obama has proposed a steep increase for the IRS &#8232;-- a 10.5% budget increase.
The IRS basically has been weaponized by Democrats in the Senate and by Barack Obama to stifle the work of political opponents and restrict the exercise of our First Amendment rights.

Lois Lerner has refused to answer questions in the People’s House (not that the Democrat-controlled Senate would ever subject Obama to scrutiny).

The latest “screw you!” to the American people was the claim that emails sent by Lerner to various government agencies, including the White House and Department of Justice, for a two year period prior to 2011 were lost due to her computer “crashing.” If the average hard-working American taxpayer gave that excuse to the IRS enforcers how understanding would they be?

The IRS Commissioner John Koskinen (appointed to the post by Barack Obama) had previously assured the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee that these emails had been archived and would be made available for inspection

The IRS has voluminous records stored away on all Americans going back years. The government spends tens of billions of dollars on record-keeping and computer technology. How stupid does Obama thin Americans are? Very stupid.

Yet somehow the IRS just lost these crucial emails (the disclosure was a Friday afternoon news dump, of course).

ALL of it here
Impeach the bastard...NOW.
broken record boi chimes in :blahblah: Why don't you low-info, fringers try to win an election once in a while (see below) instead of whining all over the board :thup:
Are you tired of it ALL YET?

Your daily birch fest? Hardly. 332-206

9XDIQWY.png

I believe it

Yeah, for the first time you feel threatened, I'm sure we know what the real source of that fear is.....

well from someone like you for sure
an angry internet bully

I believe it

Of course we do. Obama is a man of color, and that scares Stephanie almost senseless. Her stupendously illiterate comparison of the NK dictator is proof positive.

SNIP:
By Ed Lasky

The invaluable TaxProf blog notes that Obama has proposed a steep increase for the IRS &#8232;-- a 10.5% budget increase.

ALL of it here

I'm sure if Obama had read any of your posts he would think you're damn stupid, but I digress.

The quote in the American Thinker ( "As President Obama revealingly said, politics is about rewarding your friend and punishing your enemies") is not linked to a source. Please provide it, a video of him making this comment is essential to your credibility (lol, as if you had any).
If the link is provided, will you denounce Obama for such thinking/

SNIP:
By Ed Lasky

ALL of it here
Impeach the bastard...NOW.
broken record boi chimes in :blahblah: Why don't you low-info, fringers try to win an election once in a while (see below) instead of whining all over the board :thup:
Are you tired of it ALL YET?

Your daily birch fest? Hardly. 332-206

9XDIQWY.png

So YOU are saying the people voted again for a CRIMINAL. YOU would be correct. BRAVO. Thanks for the admission.

Still vulgar after all these years. A 10-second out of context video ain't exactly convincing.

You didn't build that.

SNIP:
By Ed Lasky

ALL of it here

:eusa_clap:

Obama isn't alone when it comes to thinking some of the board members are stupid. IMO they don't even have to try either.

Nothing would be convincing to you, lamebrain. You challenged her to find an actual video of Obama saying that. I posted it. Where's your apology, lardass?

Only Cons are Idiots enough to believe this cut and past b.s.!!!!

Now let's get the truth and facts out there, some people still have living brain cells.

Pres. Obama's COMPLETE statement:

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

So the President was saying what Latinos should be saying concerning immigration and nothing else.

How difficult was it for Cons to be too stupid to simply find this out for themselves?

SNIP:
By Ed Lasky

ALL of it here

Sorry DB, but you messed up again.

First, the so called scandal happened with a Bush appointee in charge.

Second, Republicans used the IRS first against the NAACP for two years.

Third, when Cummings released Issa's transcripts, it proved that Republicans were trying to drum up these charges by parsing so called evidence.

Once again, you created a mindless "fail" thread.

Sad.

SNIP:
By Ed Lasky

ALL of it here

Sorry DB, but you messed up again.

First, the so called scandal happened with a Bush appointee in charge.

Second, Republicans used the IRS first against the NAACP for two years.

Third, when Cummings released Issa's transcripts, it proved that Republicans were trying to drum up these charges by parsing so called evidence.

Once again, you created a mindless "fail" thread.

Sad.

Are you surprised???

Figures you would weasel out. Obama said those words, the video doesn't matter.

Democrats 1974: Power to the People!

Democrats 2014: Power to the Government!

isn't that the truth
what happened, Democrat/progressives lies and propaganda, uses class warfare, etc
unfortunately it's worked on a lot of people, kids just voting which is who Obama targeted especially and who fell for shit like he will stop the seas rising and heal the damn planets..

Forum List

Back