Obama throws Wes Clark under the bus

FOS alert!

Funny thing is, out in the greater internet land a lot of Obamabots agree with me. Methinks you are still a bit bedazzled with your boy.

He also threw Moveon and dirty hippies under the bus today. It's getting pretty amusing.

MoveOn needs to be under the bus. That's the type of thing that makes me like Obama more.

Funny thing is, out in the greater internet land a lot of Obamabots agree with me. Methinks you are still a bit bedazzled with your boy.

He also threw Moveon and dirty hippies under the bus today. It's getting pretty amusing.

So which is it? Is Obama my boy or am I secretly working for McCain? :cuckoo:

No idea. You have a history of not meaning what you say so it's impossible to know.

So you'll just situationally go with whichever best fits the agenda driven talking points you happen to be peddling that day. Duly noted.

Clark is right.

Obama is right for distancing himself from the DNC assassins.

Standard plausible denial.

BTW, McCain is too old to be POTUS.

So you'll just situationally go with whichever best fits the agenda driven talking points you happen to be peddling that day. Duly noted.

I tell you what. Go for two weeks without being so guarded and I'll tell you if you're an Obama supporter or a McCain supporter.

I guess effectively it does since I don't have the first clue as to what I'd need to do differently.

For starters you can explain why Obama felt the need to reject this statement: "I don't think getting in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to become president."

Does Obama feel that getting in a fighter jet and getting shot down is a qualification for president?

For starters you can explain why Obama felt the need to reject this statement: "I don't think getting in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to become president."

Does Obama feel that getting in a fighter jet and getting shot down is a qualification for president?

The reason is that Clark was making an asinine personal jab (by phrasing the remark that way), and Obama didn't want to be associated with it.

The reason is that Clark was making an asinine personal jab (by phrasing the remark that way), and Obama didn't want to be associated with it.

He was answering a question.

SCHIEFFER: Can I just interrupt you? I have to say, Barack Obama hasn’t had any of these experiences either, nor has he ridden in a fighter plane and gotten shot down.

CLARK: I don’t think getting in a fighter plane and getting shot down is a qualification to become president.

Obama is a bumbling buffoon, and his campaign managers are even more inept.

The thought of having somebody like him as president chills my blood.

I don't think McCain has had to "reject" anything.
Obama's making it a hobby to reject his friends, their statements and his own idiotic comments.

Forum List

Back