Bubba says Obama can kiss his ass

Report: Bill Clinton Tells Friends Obama Can Kiss His Butt - America’s Election HQ

Yep, but we all should believe Hillary and Obama are buds now.

Don't any of you Dems think it is a but low to stoop to this level. Trying to convince us all they like each other.

That party will do ANYTHING to gain power.

laughable

Charles

Charles,

Are you under the impression that nobody but you understands that powerful people in the same party often disagree, have personality problems, backstab each other and so forth?

Was that the point you were attempting to make?

That you are a very sophisticated political analysist and the rest of us are babes in the woods who think that the Democraps are all nice guys, or something?

Bill Clinton went from nobody to POTUS.

I can assure you that most people understand that he didn't do that by being a nice guy.

Nice guys don't last in politics.

"Bill Clinton reportedly told close friends Obama can “kiss my ass” to get his support.

The paper cited an anonymous Democratic source who provided the quote."

Funny, why would close friends say such a thing?

I was told by an anonymous source that McCain told close friends he'd like nothing better than to kiss Bush's ass. Cindy got a bit muffed and said, "hey, I've been your loyal trollop all these years and there's no way you're ditching me like you did the cripple."

"Bill Clinton reportedly told close friends Obama can “kiss my ass” to get his support.

The paper cited an anonymous Democratic source who provided the quote."

Funny, why would close friends say such a thing?

I was told by an anonymous source that McCain told close friends he'd like nothing better than to kiss Bush's ass. Cindy got a bit muffed and said, "hey, I've been your loyal trollop all these years and there's no way you're ditching me like you did the cripple."

Well of course, anon sources regarding republicans, all true, any about democrats, all lies. We got it Ravi.

Report: Bill Clinton Tells Friends Obama Can Kiss His Butt - America’s Election HQ

Yep, but we all should believe Hillary and Obama are buds now.

Don't any of you Dems think it is a but low to stoop to this level. Trying to convince us all they like each other.

That party will do ANYTHING to gain power.

laughable

Charles

Don’t you recall the year 2000 Republican presidential primary? Bush and McCain attacked each other rather fiercely. Politics is a rough game. Yet, when all is said and done, I think that each candidate wants his party to win the presidency – even if he didn’t win the primary.

Bush attacks McCain for anti-Catholic charges - March 1, 2000

BBC News | AMERICAS | Bush attacks McCain 'smear tactics'

Forum List

Back