Obama throws Wes Clark under the bus

I don't think McCain has had to "reject" anything.
Obama's making it a hobby to reject his friends, their statements and his own idiotic comments.

That's true. But I can't stand McCain and I also think he's getting too gaga to be president.

I just enjoy watching Mani play the hypocrite.

See, I don't think Clark said anything wrong. Being a POW doesn't qualify McCain for the job of president. It means he should be respected for his service, but doesn't have anything to do with addressing his other shortcomings.

And the funny thing is Clark's said this before... notably on Scarborough's show.... and then McCain's campaign realized they had another opportunity to try to keep anyone from talking about McCain. So now, we're not allowed to talk about his age (even though it impacts on his decision-making ability) or the fact that his service doesn't make him presidential material.

But Kerry's service did? McCain has been a Senator for HOW long? He is more qualified then the fly by night Obama. And last I checked McCain is not claiming his service qualifies him, he is just pointing out he served. I don't recall him saluting the camera and announcing "Reporting for Duty" in a political message. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

I wonder how many times the Obamamaniacs---after they've kissed his ring and elsewhere---will continue to ignore how many times he says in various ways: --what I meant to say was. . . . or (whomever) is not the person I knew . . . or claims the high road and denounces what others say on his behalf again and again and again. . . .?

How much of this can happen before even his more ardent supporters have to wonder if a) this guy has any clue about what he really thinks or believes, or b) is thoroughly dishonest aka a typical politician, or c) has the poorest judgment in the history of politics, or d) is playing his admirers like a fiddle?

I don't think McCain has had to "reject" anything.
Obama's making it a hobby to reject his friends, their statements and his own idiotic comments.

Really?

Charlie Black
Rev. Hagee.
Parsley

Just off the top of my head. I'm sure there are more.

Id have done the same thing if I were Obama. Clark doesn't speak for anyone but himself. I've already seen the standard right wing response trying to pin Clark's criticisms on Obama. It's transparent as hell and weak as fuck. Obama clarifying HIS position only validates the kind of solid leader he will be.

and, while I don't think that Mccain's service alone is qualification to be President I will goddamn respect the man for his service as someone who knows more than anyone else running about the hell that is war.

But Kerry's service did? McCain has been a Senator for HOW long? He is more qualified then the fly by night Obama. And last I checked McCain is not claiming his service qualifies him, he is just pointing out he served. I don't recall him saluting the camera and announcing "Reporting for Duty" in a political message. Perhaps you can enlighten me?

Did any Dem ever say that Kerry's military service was the ONLY reason to vote for him.

His military service is all McCain has going for him right now. Try to remember, he doesn't know much about economics, can't figure out the diffence between shi'a and sunni and wants to be a third Bush term....

Is there some reason you're talking about Kerry, though? Last I checked that isn't who you're running against this time.

That must make you cranky since Swiftboating will be a wee bit more difficult.

Did any Dem ever say that Kerry's military service was the ONLY reason to vote for him.

His military service is all McCain has going for him right now. Try to remember, he doesn't know much about economics, can't figure out the diffence between shi'a and sunni and wants to be a third Bush term....

Is there some reason you're talking about Kerry, though? Last I checked that isn't who you're running against this time.

That must make you cranky since Swiftboating will be a wee bit more difficult.

Try to deflect all you want. You bitched and whined about poor Kerry being attacked over his military service and here you are DOING it to McCain. There is a word for that dear.

Try to deflect all you want. You bitched and whined about poor Kerry being attacked over his military service and here you are DOING it to McCain. There is a word for that dear.

And you attacked Kerry over his service, and here you are bitching and whining.

And you attacked Kerry over his service, and here you are bitching and whining.

Kerry illegally met with our enemies in a time of war and talked about ways to END the war. He was still an Officer in the Navy on Reserve duty. He should have been tried for his crime. I suspect he WAS punished by the Navy. He had to get Webb to reissue his medals and his discharge. Only one reason for that. He was stripped of them for his conduct in Paris and before the Senate.

That would be what he has been protecting and refusing to have released in his records.

McCain sent what? 5 years as a prisoner of War, tortured and beaten. He can not raise his arms above his shoulders because of the treatment he received from the North Vietnamese.

Kerry used his Service as a claim to being qualified for Officer. Or have you forgotten his salute and " reporting for duty" line?

McCain has done NO such thing, he has NOT run on his Naval career. And you and Jillian pretending he has doesn't make it so. Unlike Kerry he didn't spend the least amount of time he could in Uniform to get his ticket punched, he made it a career. Unlike Kerry when he came home he did not spew bald faced lies with fake vets to the Country and the Congress. He did not participate in a meeting where assassination of Government officials was discussed either. He doesn't have to hide his original discharge and have his medal citations reissued because of his illegal conduct with an Enemy under arms.

Those are facts. Jillian wants to claim she was all offended by attacks on Kerry and then she does the EXACT same thing to McCain and with out any of the historical facts or reality to back her up? The word for that is Hypocrite.

Kerry made his service part and parcel of his campaign and his qualifications to be President. McCain has done no such thing.

McCain hasn't used his service? Are you really that retarded?

John McCain - Service to America Tour

3 of 5 stops involve his service.

Oh...and Kerry really was a fuckwit for trying to END a WAR. I mean, ending a war? What a goddamned traitor. Nice bit of genius there from you RGS.

Forum List

Back