Obama Threatens to Punish Israel for Building in Jerusalem, While Easing Sanctions on Iran

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I'm really surprised, since he is the President of our country which has so much religious freedom that people from all over the world are clamoring to live here, that he never says anything about how little religious tolerance there is in Iran (and also in other Muslim countries). We give money to countries who absolutely hate us, but nothing is said about discontinuing this aid or putting any sanctions on them.

Obama Threatens to Punish Israel for Building in Jerusalem, While Easing Sanctions on Iran

Will Obama sanction Israel for building in its capital, Jerusalem? Congress is worried and demands answers. How can the US impose sanctions against Israel while easing sanctions against Iran?

149x224xmark-meadows.jpg.pagespeed.ic.vfty1wL8t2.webp

Congressman Mark Meadows (R-NC).

A report revealed by Ha’aretz newspaper indicates that the Obama administration is going to impose sanctions on Israel because of its building plans in Jerusalem, and Congress is demanding clarification on the issue.

Republican Congressmen came together and dispatched a harsh letter to President Barack Obama, demanding that he provide explanations regarding the report.

Continue reading at:

Obama Threatens to Punish Israel for Building in Jerusalem While Easing Sanctions on Iran United with Israel

He can say whatever he wants, he is powerless. His own party is abandoning him. Senate turned around 46 to 54 in favor of republicans, as of yesterday. The emperor has no clothes.

It's two completely different things that have nothing to do with each other.

One is to do with Israel's settlement building and it's affect on peace negotiations (whether you disagree or not).

The other is to do with putting a stop to Iran's nuclear ambitions through a carefully orchestrated plan of sanctions and negotiations (whether you agree or not).

The dishonest part is where people are trying to imply there is a favoritism towards Iran and a discrimination towards Israel. It's two completely different sets of negotiation with different hoped for outcomes.

One is to do with Israel's settlement building and it's affect on peace negotiations (whether you disagree or not).

The other is to do with putting a stop to Iran's nuclear ambitions through a carefully orchestrated plan of sanctions and negotiations (whether you agree or not).

The dishonest part is where people are trying to imply there is a favoritism towards Iran and a discrimination towards Israel. It's two completely different sets of negotiation with different hoped for outcomes.

Obama has shown from the beginning he has no love for Israel.

Obama has shown from the beginning he has no love for Israel.

He's treating Israel like any other nation. Something long over due.

It doesn't matter what the rabid dog Obama says any longer. Let him bark and howl all he wants, Israel doesn't and hasn't needed anyone for a long time now. Nobody is going to touch Obama with a ten foot pole. It would be good if he actually tries to fuck with Israel, it will be the final nail in the coffin for him with his own party. We'll probably spend the next two years watching impeachment hearings.

I'm really surprised,
No you're not.

since he is the President of our country which has so much religious freedom
Tell that to the folks at the Ground Zero mosque.

that people from all over the world are clamoring to live here,
I wish you'd clamor to live somewhere else, Valley Girl.

that he never says anything about how little religious tolerance there is in Iran (and also in other Muslim countries).
There's more religious tolerance in Iran, than there is in Israel. Just ask the 29,000 Jews who live there.

We give money to countries who absolutely hate us, but nothing is said about discontinuing this aid or putting any sanctions on them.
That's because they're not in violation of any international laws.

East Jerusalem is not Israel.

Will Obama sanction Israel for building in its capital, Jerusalem?
East Jerusalem is not its capital.

Congress is worried and demands answers.
I think we should demand that anyone who pledges an allegiance to any country other than the United States of America, should be banned from public office in the United States of America.

How can the US impose sanctions against Israel while easing sanctions against Iran?
Because Israel is in violation of international law.

A report revealed by Ha’aretz newspaper indicates that the Obama administration is going to impose sanctions on Israel because of its building plans in Jerusalem, and Congress is demanding clarification on the issue.
Much like a whore asking the cops why they're arresting her pimp?

Republican Congressmen came together and dispatched a harsh letter to President Barack Obama, demanding that he provide explanations regarding the report.

Continue reading at:

Obama Threatens to Punish Israel for Building in Jerusalem While Easing Sanctions on Iran United with Israel
Republican Congressmen can shove that letter up their Israeli kiss-ass asses.

I'm really surprised,
No you're not.

since he is the President of our country which has so much religious freedom
Tell that to the folks at the Ground Zero mosque.

that people from all over the world are clamoring to live here,
I wish you'd clamor to live somewhere else, Valley Girl.

that he never says anything about how little religious tolerance there is in Iran (and also in other Muslim countries).
There's more religious tolerance in Iran, than there is in Israel. Just ask the 29,000 Jews who live there.

We give money to countries who absolutely hate us, but nothing is said about discontinuing this aid or putting any sanctions on them.
That's because they're not in violation of any international laws.

East Jerusalem is not Israel.

Will Obama sanction Israel for building in its capital, Jerusalem?
East Jerusalem is not its capital.

Congress is worried and demands answers.
I think we should demand that anyone who pledges an allegiance to any country other than the United States of America, should be banned from public office in the United States of America.

How can the US impose sanctions against Israel while easing sanctions against Iran?
Because Israel is in violation of international law.

Much like a whore asking the cops why they're arresting her pimp?

Continue reading at:

Republican Congressmen can shove that letter up their Israeli kiss-ass asses.

Ah, gag me with a spoon. Here's Mr. Loser who is grody to the max (Valley Girl Speak). Nights are getting cooler so I hopr the Loser has a few extra blankets in his clunker when he beds down for the night. Perhaps the Loser's old vehicle can make it up to the Valley where he can ask the Iranians, both Jews and Muslims, why they left Iran in the first place. They sure will give the Loser an earful. Maybe he can ask them how they are now living a free life in lovely homes while he, who was born here, has to live in a car. Look for the homes with columns and high entryways, Billy Boy, and you will know that Iranians live there. If it is your wish that I should clamor to live somewhere else, I certainly hope that you are clamoring to move to Iran so an Iranian who desires to come here can take your place and be more productive and successful than you have managed to be. Maybe you can get a job cleaning out the toilets for the Ayatollahs.

Freedom of religion in Iran? It's a hoot how the anti-Semites always bring up this small number of Jews still living there when there have been many Christian pastors being thrown into jails and Baha'is are been killed. Nice to know that you too have busily read the hate sites which feature the Jews left in Iran. The hate sites never consider the thousands and thousands and thousands of Jews (plus those of other religions) who have left Iran. Naturally the Loser has no idea why those who are left in Iran have stayed there.

Let me tell you something, Billy, since you are so anxious to be a Dhimmi. There were plenty of other places that the Muslims could have built a mosque in lower Manhattan as there were other sites available. Find a real estate broker who specializes in that area and he will tell you what I am telling you here. Evidently you don't think it is a slap in the face to Americans to have a mosque basically right next door to the place where some Muslims were able to kill so many Americans and that tourists visiting the new WTC buildings will have to pass by it as well as the workers in the area each day (and of course the people actually working at the WTC).. Billy should check out just how many mosques are already in Manhattan before he starts worrying about the site which is next to what many Americans will remember for years and years.

Since yesterday was December 7th, I hope that Billy's old clunker made the short trip down to the USS Iowa. He could have told the veterans and others visiting that he is so anxious to be a Dhimmi.

GROUND ZERO MOSQUE IS MORALLY WRONG - Catholic League

Ah, gag me with a spoon. Here's Mr. Loser who is grody to the max (Valley Girl Speak). Nights are getting cooler so I hopr the Loser has a few extra blankets in his clunker when he beds down for the night. Perhaps the Loser's old vehicle can make it up to the Valley where he can ask the Iranians, both Jews and Muslims, why they left Iran in the first place. They sure will give the Loser an earful. Maybe he can ask them how they are now living a free life in lovely homes while he, who was born here, has to live in a car. Look for the homes with columns and high entryways, Billy Boy, and you will know that Iranians live there.
Fuck the Valley, I could care less who lives there.

But since you want to talk about people leaving, how 'bout all those young Israeli's leaving Israel?

almost 40% of Israeli youth are willing to leave their homeland and intend to build their lives elsewhere.
What's up with that, Sal-laaaay?

If it is your wish that I should clamor to live somewhere else,
Yeah, it really sucks having you as a countryman.

I certainly hope that you are clamoring to move to Iran so an Iranian who desires to come here can take your place and be more productive and successful than you have managed to be. Maybe you can get a job cleaning out the toilets for the Ayatollahs.
Those old mullahs are going to be dead soon. 75% of Irans population is under 30. When those old mullahs go, women will be wearing Levis in public.

Freedom of religion in Iran? It's a hoot how the anti-Semites always bring up this small number of Jews still living there when there have been many Christian pastors being thrown into jails and Baha'is are been killed. Nice to know that you too have busily read the hate sites which feature the Jews left in Iran. The hate sites never consider the thousands and thousands and thousands of Jews (plus those of other religions) who have left Iran. Naturally the Loser has no idea why those who are left in Iran have stayed there.
All sites that don't goosestep to the beat of your drum, are "hate sites". There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran and living quite well, free from oppression. But don't believe me. I'm an Irish Catholic white boy from So Cal. A Jewish man, who is a member of the Iranian Parliament, is a different story.

Iran [is] relatively tolerant. "There is no pressure on the synagogues, no problems of desecration. I think the problem in Europe is worse than here. There is a lot of anti-semitism in other countries."
- Maurice Motamed...the sole Jewish MP in Iran's 290-member Majlis (parliament)

Iran's 25,000-strong Jewish community, the largest such group in the Middle East outside Israel. Since 1906, Iran's constitution has guaranteed the Jewish community one seat in the Majlis.
Largest Jewish community outside of Israel. Wow, kind of blows out your whole argument about Iran, doesn't it?

Let me tell you something, Billy, since you are so anxious to be a Dhimmi.
I don't know what that is? And I don't know why you're calling me names? I never do that to you, you stupid bitch!

There were plenty of other places that the Muslims could have built a mosque in lower Manhattan as there were other sites available.
That's not the point. They shouldn't have to.

Find a real estate broker who specializes in that area and he will tell you what I am telling you here. Evidently you don't think it is a slap in the face to Americans to have a mosque basically right next door to the place where some Muslims were able to kill so many Americans and that tourists visiting the new WTC buildings will have to pass by it as well as the workers in the area each day (and of course the people actually working at the WTC).. Billy should check out just how many mosques are already in Manhattan before he starts worrying about the site which is next to what many Americans will remember for years and years.
Evidently, you don't think the outrage against the person (who was going to be the Iman at the mosque) who happened to be on George Bush's counterterrorism unit working with the FBI, was a slap in the face.

Since yesterday was December 7th, I hope that Billy's old clunker made the short trip down to the USS Iowa. He could have told the veterans and others visiting that he is so anxious to be a Dhimmi.

Saying the ground zero mosque is "morally wrong", is un-American.

Ah, gag me with a spoon. Here's Mr. Loser who is grody to the max (Valley Girl Speak). Nights are getting cooler so I hopr the Loser has a few extra blankets in his clunker when he beds down for the night. Perhaps the Loser's old vehicle can make it up to the Valley where he can ask the Iranians, both Jews and Muslims, why they left Iran in the first place. They sure will give the Loser an earful. Maybe he can ask them how they are now living a free life in lovely homes while he, who was born here, has to live in a car. Look for the homes with columns and high entryways, Billy Boy, and you will know that Iranians live there.
Fuck the Valley, I could care less who lives there.

But since you want to talk about people leaving, how 'bout all those young Israeli's leaving Israel?

almost 40% of Israeli youth are willing to leave their homeland and intend to build their lives elsewhere.
What's up with that, Sal-laaaay?

If it is your wish that I should clamor to live somewhere else,
Yeah, it really sucks having you as a countryman.

I certainly hope that you are clamoring to move to Iran so an Iranian who desires to come here can take your place and be more productive and successful than you have managed to be. Maybe you can get a job cleaning out the toilets for the Ayatollahs.
Those old mullahs are going to be dead soon. 75% of Irans population is under 30. When those old mullahs go, women will be wearing Levis in public.

All sites that don't goosestep to the beat of your drum, are "hate sites". There are 25,000 Jews living in Iran and living quite well, free from oppression. But don't believe me. I'm an Irish Catholic white boy from So Cal. A Jewish man, who is a member of the Iranian Parliament, is a different story.

Iran [is] relatively tolerant. "There is no pressure on the synagogues, no problems of desecration. I think the problem in Europe is worse than here. There is a lot of anti-semitism in other countries."
- Maurice Motamed...the sole Jewish MP in Iran's 290-member Majlis (parliament)

Iran's 25,000-strong Jewish community, the largest such group in the Middle East outside Israel. Since 1906, Iran's constitution has guaranteed the Jewish community one seat in the Majlis.
Largest Jewish community outside of Israel. Wow, kind of blows out your whole argument about Iran, doesn't it?

Let me tell you something, Billy, since you are so anxious to be a Dhimmi.
I don't know what that is? And I don't know why you're calling me names? I never do that to you, you stupid bitch!

There were plenty of other places that the Muslims could have built a mosque in lower Manhattan as there were other sites available.
That's not the point. They shouldn't have to.

Find a real estate broker who specializes in that area and he will tell you what I am telling you here. Evidently you don't think it is a slap in the face to Americans to have a mosque basically right next door to the place where some Muslims were able to kill so many Americans and that tourists visiting the new WTC buildings will have to pass by it as well as the workers in the area each day (and of course the people actually working at the WTC).. Billy should check out just how many mosques are already in Manhattan before he starts worrying about the site which is next to what many Americans will remember for years and years.
Evidently, you don't think the outrage against the person (who was going to be the Iman at the mosque) who happened to be on George Bush's counterterrorism unit working with the FBI, was a slap in the face.

Saying the ground zero mosque is "morally wrong", is un-American.

Ooh, la, la -- looks like Billy Boy didn't like the apt description of him.. Billy Boy must think that the majority of Americans wouldn't not like to see a Dhimi leaving this country and a more deserving person from another country coming in to take his place.. Billy Boy calls me a bitch, but he must be asleep at the switch if he thinks people forget his name calling and his vulgarity. He must have been told to tone it down a bit, but at times he can't restrain himself. Meanwhile, who cares if Billy ever makes it to the Valley to see how successful the Iranians have been.. In fact, not only are they able to rent in the Naples and Balmont Shores area of Long Beach if they wanted to, many of them could buy the entire apartment building.

Meanwhile, people are coming here from many countries, but it seems you don't get around much to actually meet any of them. Go into some English Restaurants and ask the British customers why they have left. You have to be in a coma if you haven't recognized all the Chinese moving here. Say, if you had the dough for a plane ticket, I would suggest that you buy a ticket to New York and then proceed to the Woodlawn section of the Bronx where you can sit down and have a few drinks with the Irishmen who have moved there. I can't blame the Israelis for leaving. After a while they get tired of the terrorists trying to murder them, the same way we see people running from many countries where terrorists are operating. Why do you think the Shia are leaving Pakistan (a Muslim country) for Australia? Would you like to see your group suicide and car bombed all the time?

While Billy Boy is so obsessed with one Jew in the Iranian Parliament, he can't seem to be able to tell us why the Iranians are throwing pastors in jail and killing Baha'is or doesn't he care what is happening to these people? One thing Billy Boy doesn't know is that Iranian fathers (both Jewish and Muslim) sent their families out of the country in the 80's to live in America while they continued to run their businesses in Iran and sent money to their families here. Perhaps Billy Boy can figure out why the head of the family did that, resulting in the men being separated from their families.

Of course you have used hate sites. You have posted the same old stuff that others have posted from the hate sites. Don't you think that people have picked it up after seeing this stuff for years on end. So many hates sites that universities have done studies about them. Now let's get the word from the horse's mouth so to speak about the Jews left in Iran. I don't think you will find this on the hate sites. The man being interviewed happens to be a cousin of a one-time poster.

Podcast Why do 20 000 Jews still live in Iran Iranian American Jews Jewish Journal

If you feel it is morally wrong not to have a mosque close by where American were murdered on 9/11, why not take it up with the head of that Catholic organization? He is Irish Catholic the same as you, only he sounds so much smarter than you. I am sure that most of those Irish Catholics who lost family and friends on 9/11 will certainly disagree with you about the mosque as would most Americans of any group who would feel it is an insult to the memory of those who died. One would think from Billy Boy's nonsense that people don't want any mosque to be built, when it is just that they don't want one so close to the site of the WTC where a great American tragedy happened. There are even Muslims who are negative about a mosque being built in that location.

Ooh, la, la -- looks like Billy Boy didn't like the apt description of him.. Billy Boy must think that the majority of Americans wouldn't not like to see a Dhimi leaving this country and a more deserving person from another country coming in to take his place.. Billy Boy calls me a bitch, but he must be asleep at the switch if he thinks people forget his name calling and his vulgarity. He must have been told to tone it down a bit, but at times he can't restrain himself. Meanwhile, who cares if Billy ever makes it to the Valley to see how successful the Iranians have been.. In fact, not only are they able to rent in the Naples and Balmont Shores area of Long Beach if they wanted to, many of them could buy the entire apartment building.
It's Belmont Shore. And don't be knockin' 2nd Street!

Meanwhile, people are coming here from many countries, but it seems you don't get around much to actually meet any of them. Go into some English Restaurants and ask the British customers why they have left. You have to be in a coma if you haven't recognized all the Chinese moving here. Say, if you had the dough for a plane ticket, I would suggest that you buy a ticket to New York and then proceed to the Woodlawn section of the Bronx where you can sit down and have a few drinks with the Irishmen who have moved there. I can't blame the Israelis for leaving. After a while they get tired of the terrorists trying to murder them, the same way we see people running from many countries where terrorists are operating. Why do you think the Shia are leaving Pakistan (a Muslim country) for Australia? Would you like to see your group suicide and car bombed all the time?
Blah blah blah...

While Billy Boy is so obsessed with one Jew in the Iranian Parliament, he can't seem to be able to tell us why the Iranians are throwing pastors in jail and killing Baha'is or doesn't he care what is happening to these people? One thing Billy Boy doesn't know is that Iranian fathers (both Jewish and Muslim) sent their families out of the country in the 80's to live in America while they continued to run their businesses in Iran and sent money to their families here. Perhaps Billy Boy can figure out why the head of the family did that, resulting in the men being separated from their families.

Looks like Encino to me!

Of course you have used hate sites. You have posted the same old stuff that others have posted from the hate sites. Don't you think that people have picked it up after seeing this stuff for years on end. So many hates sites that universities have done studies about them. Now let's get the word from the horse's mouth so to speak about the Jews left in Iran. I don't think you will find this on the hate sites. The man being interviewed happens to be a cousin of a one-time poster.

Podcast Why do 20 000 Jews still live in Iran Iranian American Jews Jewish Journal
More blah blah, from the blah blah girl...

If you feel it is morally wrong not to have a mosque close by where American were murdered on 9/11, why not take it up with the head of that Catholic organization? He is Irish Catholic the same as you, only he sounds so much smarter than you. I am sure that most of those Irish Catholics who lost family and friends on 9/11 will certainly disagree with you about the mosque as would most Americans of any group who would feel it is an insult to the memory of those who died. One would think from Billy Boy's nonsense that people don't want any mosque to be built, when it is just that they don't want one so close to the site of the WTC where a great American tragedy happened. There are even Muslims who are negative about a mosque being built in that location.
In the words of the Virgin Mary, "Come again?"

It's Belmont Shore. And don't be knockin' 2nd Street!

Blah blah blah...

Looks like Encino to me!

More blah blah, from the blah blah girl...

In the words of the Virgin Mary, "Come again?"

Voilà, it's Billy Boy once again. God only know where he parks his clunker at night before he beds down in it. So when you finally are able to afford an apartment in Belmont Shores, inform us so we can chip in for a little apartment-warming gift for you.

Meanwhile, since Billy Boy feels it is such a shame that the Muslims have been having trouble with their mosque close by the grounds of the WTC and he doesn't care if a huge mosque in that vicinity would hurt those who lost people on 9/11,, can you picture him (of course if he had the money to fly to New York) running up to Duchess Kate when she laid a wreathe at the 9/11 memorial just recently. First off the cops would have grabbed him, took him to the station, and then called the men in the white coats to take him to the Psych War at Bellevue for observation.

Psst, good article in the Calendar Section of the L.A. Times today since you are a fan of his.

Voilà, it's Billy Boy once again. God only know where he parks his clunker at night before he beds down in it. So when you finally are able to afford an apartment in Belmont Shores, inform us so we can chip in for a little apartment-warming gift for you.
I can afford an apartment; I just can't find a parking space.

Remind me, what exactly did Iran do to the U.S. I mean, the U.S. supported Iraq's (Saddam's) war on Iran, we shot one of their passenger jets out of the air killing hundreds (al'a Maylasian Airlines in Ukraine) but what exactly did they do to us?

Forum List

Back