Obama Takes The Lead

I predict the Colts will beat the Bears next Sunday 35-21.

That's about the same as these polls imo.

(but the Colts will win btw :D )

Worthless poll.

Respondents:

36% Dems

28% Republicans.

36% Independent

OK, so far you, jsanders and pole rider have the same avatar. What's up with that? I can find ya all a new one if you want! :eusa_angel:

Here's one for you:

$mcain.jpg

Worthless poll.

Respondents:

36% Dems

28% Republicans.

36% Independent

How does that make the poll worthless?

Thanks to 8 years of the Bush presidency, there are more registered democratic voters than republican voters in this country. Polls are required to obtain accurate representative samples; they don't assume Party registrations are exactly equal.

the lack of a bounce for Obama is unusual, and all the Palin talk is actually bad for Obama, because he needs to get in the news, which has never been a problem until now

if I were his media strategists, I'd forget trying to let the GOP have their 3 days, and pull off some kind of publicity stunt to get the focus back to him, I'm sure we'll see him with some Louisiana public officials or FEMA people tomorrow but he's got to do more, especially with Gustav being nothing like Katrina

until Palin, whole election was about Obama, pro or con, weren't that many people jazzed about McCain, now it's turning into a referendum on Palin, pro or con, Obama's running an image campaign and he can't afford to let this go on much longer

the lack of a bounce for Obama is unusual,

Lack of a bounce????

080901DailyUpdateGraph1_ck04oak.gif

This graph is current as of Sept 1st. From August 25th Obama has a net gain of 8 points.

If he keeps not bouncing like that he'll do just fine.

Lack of a bounce????

080901DailyUpdateGraph1_ck04oak.gif

This graph is current as of Sept 1st. From August 25th Obama has a net gain of 8 points.

If he keeps not bouncing like that he'll do just fine.

it's nice of you to use pictures and graphs for those who don't know how to actually read. :eusa_whistle:

I'm laughing at the "no bounce" bullshit too. His speech was seen by 38 MILLION people. Do you think he didn't impact even a few thousand undecided? really?

it's nice of you to use pictures and graphs for those who don't know how to actually read. :eusa_whistle:

I'm laughing at the "no bounce" bullshit too. His speech was seen by 38 MILLION people. Do you think he didn't impact even a few thousand undecided? really?

anyone with a brain that functions correctly would clearly see that his speech was pretty vague. he took shots at bush and mccain more then he explained his own goals and views for our countries future.

would of been nice to actually hear him spit something useful out of his mouth instead of simple generalities, recite why we all hate bush and how mccain is going to be the same.

I tell you what. You take the poll and you stick it...naw..;-)

Polls are worthless with the advent of the cell phone. Polls rely on land lines.

I tell you what. You take the poll and you stick it...naw..;-)

Polls are worthless with the advent of the cell phone. Polls rely on land lines.

Bs a lot of polls today include cell phones.

Forum List

Back