Obama surrenders parts of AZ county to drug cartels. A sick man, a sick nation.

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
Instead of protecting U.S. citizens from violent drug runners and cartels this administration puts up warning signs in western Pinal County, AZ warning bikers, hikers, et al. “Not safe to travel here.” Oh thank you federal government for your real concern, and thank you Mr. President for taking the oath to first and foremost protect our nation and its citizens.

No, I am not giving the repugnant cowards in congress a free pass either, they make me sick. But on Hannity last night Sheriff Babeu of Pinal County told Huckabee that they are severely undermanned to protect their region from dangerous border crossers who are serious threats to American citizens. He sites the numbers and it is alarming. This sheriff’s office has issued its own warning to all residents and visitors – i.e., if you journey outside of the city areas it might be wise to carry a gun!

So here we have our own nation under attack and how many have to die or live in daily fear before this administration or congress do something about it? What has happened to this country? We have a useless president who keeps reminding us that the greatest threat to our lives is global warming --- and you can listen to that without throwing up? I cannot. I loathe this president, this administration, congress, and the media, and liberal elitists who are full of themselves. They are all cowards and deceivers and destroying this nation.

(If you want to watch the 4 minute segment it begins at 32:05)

Instead of protecting U.S. citizens from violent drug runners and cartels this administration puts up warning signs in western Pinal County, AZ warning bikers, hikers, et al. “Not safe to travel here.” Oh thank you federal government for your real concern, and thank you Mr. President for taking the oath to first and foremost protect our nation and its citizens.

No, I am not giving the repugnant cowards in congress a free pass either, they make me sick. But on Hannity last night Sheriff Babeu of Pinal County told Huckabee that they are severely undermanned to protect their region from dangerous border crossers who are serious threats to American citizens. He sites the numbers and it is alarming. This sheriff’s office has issued its own warning to all residents and visitors – i.e., if you journey outside of the city areas it might be wise to carry a gun!

So here we have our own nation under attack and how many have to die or live in daily fear before this administration or congress do something about it? What has happened to this country? We have a useless president who keeps reminding us that the greatest threat to our lives is global warming --- and you can listen to that without throwing up? I cannot. I loathe this president, this administration, congress, and the media, and liberal elitists who are full of themselves. They are all cowards and deceivers and destroying this nation.

(If you want to watch the 4 minute segment it begins at 32:05)

No, the only sickness is the propensity for lying common to most on the right, this thread being one of many examples.

Those areas have been closed since 2006. Before Obama. If you're up for shifting our obsession over the middle east towards cleaning up our own backyard, I'm all for it.

Yes, I thought I called out congress as well.

I am all for shifting funding for "green jobs" and green companies and huge funding on human global warming to a larger force and presence on the border and in those southwestern areas where drug trafficking and crime run rampant. I guess if you do not live in that area you do not feel the burn and really do not care.

What I like about this site is that at anytime during the day you can count on some un-American liberal expressing his hatred for the country in writing.

Those areas have been closed since 2006. Before Obama. If you're up for shifting our obsession over the middle east towards cleaning up our own backyard, I'm all for it.

So.....for 10 years now we have parts of the United States that hikers and bikers have to be warned about....by the government....that it is unsafe to pass through.

WHY HAS NOTHING BEEN DONE ABOUT IT????

So.....for 10 years now we have parts of the United States that hikers and bikers have to be warned about....by the government....that it is unsafe to pass through.

Because didn't you hear? There's a bunch of sand dwellers on the other side of the planet running around that we need to be obsessed over! There's no time to worry about vicious cartels that are right next to us!

Because didn't you hear? There's a bunch of sand dwellers on the other side of the planet running around that we need to be obsessed over! There's no time to worry about vicious cartels that are right next to us!
Those "sand dwellers" destroyed 3,000 American lives and some tall buildings and will SURELY do it again when the opportunity arises. How many plots have the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security thwarted in the past number of years? Probably would not even bother you had those ISLAM boys carried out their mission and murdered only between 5 and 2O Americans at each incident. Still nothing that causes you to think or care.

Those "sand dwellers" destroyed 3,000 American lives and some tall buildings and will SURELY do it again when the opportunity arises. How many plots have the FBI, CIA, Homeland Security thwarted in the past number of years? Probably would not even bother you had those ISLAM boys carried out their mission and murdered only between 5 and 2O Americans at each incident. Still nothing that causes you to think or care.
Weird that you'd make an OP about how you want us to do something about our southern neighbor, and then so quickly switch to keeping our focus on the other side of the planet.

Yes let's keep intervening in the middle east, and arming and funding rebel groups that will eventually turn against us. It's worked so well the last 60+ years.

Those buildings that fell and those 3,000 people that died? Planned out by people the U.S. trained, armed, and funded. And you want to keep the cycle going.

Weird that you'd make an OP about how you want us to do something about our southern neighbor, and then so quickly switch to keeping our focus on the other side of the planet.

Yes let's keep intervening in the middle east, and arming and funding rebel groups that will eventually turn against us. It's worked so well the last 60+ years.

Those buildings that fell and those 3,000 people that died? Planned out by people the U.S. trained, armed, and funded. And you want to keep the cycle going.

Sorry, whoever you truly are --- but I perceive you as a blithering fool who does not have a clue about just how evil and dangerous is Islamic terrorism. But if it makes you feel any better you can find all kinds of pals in the media and Washington who will give you a high five on that.

What kind of asinine remark is this --- If America wants to protect its borders and citizens it has to give up committing resources or worrying about Islamic terrorism? I am sure the federal govt wastes hundreds of billions of dollars annually on programs and funding matters around this nation. I could find 2 billion there and redeploy it in the southwest.

Sorry, whoever you truly are --- but I perceive you as a blithering fool who does not have a clue about just how evil and dangerous is Islamic terrorism. But if it makes you feel any better you can find all kinds of pals in the media and Washington who will give you a high five on that.

What kind of asinine remark is this --- If America wants to protect its borders and citizens it has to give up committing resources or worrying about Islamic terrorism? I am sure the federal govt wastes hundreds of billions of dollars annually on programs and funding matters around this nation. I could find 2 billion there and redeploy it in the southwest.
You're the one who wants to arm, fund, and inspire Islamic terrorism. So don't be so quick to call people blithering fools when you're the one who wants the same shit that's been happening for 60+ years to continue happening.

You're the one who wants to arm, fund, and inspire Islamic terrorism. So don't be so quick to call people blithering fools when you're the one who wants the same shit that's been happening for 60+ years to continue happening.

You are the one who focuses on what's happening in convoluted Syria and Iraq these past 2 years or so and totally dismisses what has been going on in the Middle East for the past 80 years! One who is wise does not and cannot separate the two. Only someone who is stupid or has an agenda plays those games.

Those "sand dwellers" destroyed 3,000 American lives and some tall buildings and will SURELY do it again when the opportunity arises.

You're thinking of Saudi Arabia, we, in our infinite wisdom decided to attack other Sand Dwellers

You are the one who focuses on what's happening in convoluted Syria and Iraq these past 2 years or so and totally dismisses what has been going on in the Middle East for the past 80 years! One who is wise does not and cannot separate the two. Only someone who is stupid or has an agenda plays those games.
For the past 80 years we have armed, funded, and trained groups in the middle east that later turned to terrorism. We have intervened in countries that later turned to terrorism. You seem to be the one without any knowledge of history.

And you always talk about the viciousness and savagery of terrorists on the other side of the planet, but why do you ignore the viciousness and savagery of the drug cartels in our own backyard?

For the past 80 years we have armed, funded, and trained groups in the middle east that later turned to terrorism. We have intervened in countries that later turned to terrorism. You seem to be the one without any knowledge of history.

And you always talk about the viciousness and savagery of terrorists on the other side of the planet, but why do you ignore the viciousness and savagery of the drug cartels in our own backyard?

Of course I find your perspectives to be totally one-sided which creates inane conclusions. But I do not feel like spending the better part of an hour giving you a thorough rebuttal on this thread on this topic. If I am going to do that I may as well take another hour and educate you on the presence of God in this world.

Of course I find your perspectives to be totally one-sided which creates inane conclusions. But I do not feel like spending the better part of an hour giving you a thorough rebuttal on this thread on this topic. If I am going to do that I may as well take another hour and educate you on the presence of God in this world.
No thanks. Go carry on with your day.

Forum List

Back