Obama still leads nationally

That lead should grow as Palin and McCain are put in situations where they have to speak off the cuff.
That won't happen with Palin, reports say she's not going to be speaking to the press. Too scared, I guess.

That won't happen with Palin, reports say she's not going to be speaking to the press. Too scared, I guess.

McCain won't speak to the press either.

Obama has such major balls, he went on Bill OReilly this week!

You won't see John McCain or Sarah Palin on Keith Olbermann anytime soon. That much is for sure.

He had a year to prepare. That's how long O'Reilly's been trying to get him on.

I wouldn't go that far. O'Reilly is pretty lame. I remember when he stormed out of the NPR studios in tears.

But it's a good point that Obama and Biden don't hide from the press.

He had a year to prepare. That's how long O'Reilly's been trying to get him on.

:cuckoo:

To prepare? I'm pretty sure Billo didn't give him a list of questions he was going to ask. (I mean come on, Obama isn't John McCain. He doesn't get special positive treatment from Fox News.)

So unless Obama is now a mind reader and can see in the future, he had no idea for the most part what questions were coming.

OReilly is such an asshole.

He kept talking over Obama's answers the whole time.

OReilly should stick to interviewing Jenna Jameson.

I thought Rasmussen reported today that B.O. and McCain are only 1 point apart, which statistically is a "dead heat".

If true that's a pretty good "bump" only one day after GOP convention ended.

I guess all that furor over Palin was just from the base.

Gallup Daily: Obama?s Lead Now at 4 Points

And this was Mccans hail mary.

But, all this does benefit Mccain. Obama needs to get back to talking about the economy, rather than let the talk be about Palin's gender. Or talk about how Mccain is the actual "risky" vote because he will start wars first and talk later.

If you want to talk about Palin, talk about her wanting to ban abortion even in cases of rape. Or not believing in global warming or evolution. Talk about the 6.1 unemployment.

The Gop are extremists like the taliban.

Ps. Palin didn't say thanks but no thanks to the bridge to nowhere. She said please, then thanks, then no thanks once it became a national joke, and get this....She kept the money!

Why don't ppl know this?

And this was Mccans hail mary.

But, all this does benefit Mccain. Obama needs to get back to talking about the economy, rather than let the talk be about Palin's gender. Or talk about how Mccain is the actual "risky" vote because he will start wars first and talk later.

If you want to talk about Palin, talk about her wanting to ban abortion even in cases of rape. Or not believing in global warming or evolution. Talk about the 6.1 unemployment.

The Gop are extremists like the taliban.

Ps. Palin didn't say thanks but no thanks to the bridge to nowhere. She said please, then thanks, then no thanks once it became a national joke, and get this....She kept the money!

Why don't ppl know this?

Because the msm are pussies. Why don't more people know about Cindy McCain's father and his mob connection?

Because the msm are pussies. Why don't more people know about Cindy McCain's father and his mob connection?

MSNBC showed 42 42 poll tie. So Mccain got that little bumb.

Screw Mccains dad. What about all of mccains lobbyist?

I think CNN is going to gave a special dishing on both candidates.

All in all, I think Obama is handling his business.

Forum List

Back