obama starts operation Hillary Destruction

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Hillary Clinton gives liberals 2008 deja vu - Katie Glueck - POLITICO.com

“She basically seems to be taking positions that are very similar to the vision of America’s role in the world that [in 2008] Democrats rejected,” explained Michael Cohen, a fellow at the progressive Century Foundation. That approach, he said, was “out of touch with Democrats in 2008, and it’s out of touch now.”

“My understanding is that there’s political utility in her bad-mouthing the president now,” said Ian Bremmer, the president of the Eurasia Group. “But it’s bad for foreign policy. It is disloyal …When Hillary does it, it’s a bigger deal. It does more damage.”?

One Obama ally described Clinton’s maneuver this way: “Inevitable. Predictable. Authentically HRC in a fashion that reminds people like me why we opposed her so strongly in 2007.”

The Clintons will strike back. The democratic party has broken. Divided into two warring camps.

I saw nothing in the story to indicate that Oblama did anything like what you are trying to depict...Do you know what content means?

Obama is a paper rainbow unicorn.. He can't take being criticized and he's been protected all of this time by a coddling press and his Zombie faction.. now the gloves are coming off and he's melting down. LMAO It's funny and great entertainment!

Obama has become an unpopular president. If Hillary is serious about running she has to distance herself from him.

The classic response of the community organizer when opposed is the riot. That's their big threat. oBUMa used it successfully arm twisting in Chicago. It's his last gasp if he plays it.

Forum List

Back