Obama speaking in one hour

it will be interesting to see him walk this back while he takes his victory lap.

55 second mark, is where it really gets into it...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg-ofjXrXio]George and Obama debate health care taxes - YouTube[/ame]

Another major mistake and un-CEO like behavior from the Community Organizer in Chief but it's to be expected by now

Major victory? Logical next step?

Seriously, Frank.

Wow Obama making another speech patting himself on the back..
Well it has been a few hours since the last one...

wonder how many times he will say "I"....

How many of his followers will be behind him hooting and hollering.

Or will this be a dignified speech since this is what some would say a historic day.

I'm gonna go with the hooting and hollering. :eusa_whistle:

Another major mistake and un-CEO like behavior from the Community Organizer in Chief but it's to be expected by now

Okay. I understand. You're pouting.

I'll leave you to it.

Pouting? The economy will continue to stay down, the Capital Markets voted against the decision, I'm happy Rdean can't go to a Romney rally and should "Let Then Die!" when the topic of what replaces an unConstitutional ObamaCare comes up

Seriously. A press conference? Why?

What's he gonna say, we still have to move "Forward"?

10things.jpg

Why can't a healthy 26 year old buy his own insurance for peanuts? They won't be big consumers of healthcare so any policy should be dirt cheap.

Do you see how upside down ObamaCare, in fact the entire 'healthcare" system is?

I think he is, ( as usual) miscalculating.

Once the gop and Romney get their ducks in a row, there will be some serious firepower they can use, to wit;

a) 55% of folks are already predisposed to NOT like the bill,

b) like it not nor this is now a TAX, period, he will be pounded in that he said he would not tax folks ( under the magical 200K or 250K whatever at all) and

c) other than just the 26 states who have already gone on record as to bailing on the issue, now that the Feds cannot punish them by subtracting funds etc. will grow.

I think he is, ( as usual) miscalculating.

Once the gop and Romney get their ducks in a row, there will be some serious firepower they can use, to wit;

a) 55% of folks are already predisposed to NOT like the bill,

b) like it not nor this is now a TAX, period, he will be pounded in that he said he would not tax folks ( under the magical 200K or 250K whatever at all) and

c) other than just the 26 states who have already gone on record as to bailing on the issue, now that the Feds cannot punish them by subtracting funds etc. will grow.
Exactly.

Betty, nothing is showing lower insurance costs. The tax burden on all working Americans will not help the economy.

And $500 billion shortfall with the Medicaid thrown out will not help at all, it is a further burden on the taxpayers.

I see a stagnant economy for awhile longer with this ruling.

You are entitled to and I respect your opinion, I have mine. This is not as good as many think, it will have negative consequences. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Why can't a healthy 26 year old buy his own insurance for peanuts? They won't be big consumers of healthcare so any policy should be dirt cheap.

Do you see how upside down ObamaCare, in fact the entire 'healthcare" system is?

hey thy can just raise the age to 35, drop the income requirement for assistance to pay for a Health care "policy" (which won't be much of a policy except in name only) to say 80K and under, then they have oh, 80% of everyone in the US in the prgm. at that point.
It will be what amounts to a national medicare/medicaid prgm.....

then, in say 15 years (or less) we have an Ireland, Greece, Spain Portugal Italy like reckoning due to costs destroying our ability to finance or do anything else but pay benefits and entitlements, there by our access, care and standard of living drops for EVERYONE (except the top 5%;)) ...:clap2:

hey thy can just raise the age to 35, drop the income requirement for assistance to pay for a Health care "policy" (which won't be much of a policy except in name only) to say 80K and under, then they have oh, 80% of everyone in the US in the prgm. at that point.
It will be what amounts to a national medicare/medicaid prgm.....

then, in say 15 years (or less) we have an Ireland, Greece, Spain Portugal Italy like reckoning due to costs destroying our ability to finance or do anything else but pay benefits and entitlements, there by our access, care and standard of living drops for EVERYONE (except the top 5%;)) ...:clap2:

Pity the 22 year old who doesn't have parents to put them on their insurance. Isn't this discriminatory? And what of the 30 year old, why stop at 26? Why not 30 or 50, or as long as the parents can be coerced into paying for their middle aged children.

Forum List

Back