Obama speaking in one hour

Cali they have been polled to love the provisions but not the bill.

WHY????

because the republicans have been screaming its an unconstitutional monster.

The right wing Scotus just told the American people that the republicans have been lying out their asses

WHY????

The right wing Scotus just told the American people that the republicans have been lying out their asses

The people didn't like the bill because most of them were intelligent enough to figure out that Barry was lying through his teeth when he told them what the costs were going to be. Now that the lastest CBO estimates are telling that ObamaCare is going to cost almost DOUBLE what we were promised...you think MORE people are going to suddenly like it because the Supreme Court ruled that the Feds have a right to impose a tax on us?

Come on, Boop...explain to me how we're going to be paying for this mess? It was going to be hard even with the made up numbers that the Democrats fed us while passing ObamaCare...now that the REAL costs are becoming apparent it's become laughable.

We're now like a family making $50,000 a year that just parked a brand new Porsche in the driveway. Nobody want's to explain how we're going to make the payments on that shiny new sports car when we were having a hard time paying our mortgage before we bought it but it sure is PRETTY! (eye-roll)

oh yawn..

Just vote to throw Obama out folks with the rest of his COMRADES in arms

that will calm you down

Five hours later - have y'all calmed down yet?

I'm really not very stressed out about this at all to be honest with you, Boop. Let's say the Supreme Court HAD found the ObamaCare mandate to be unconstitutional. Progressives like yourself and TM would then use THAT ruling as an excuse why Barry's health care reform didn't work. Now there's nothing to prevent the American people from seeing exactly how bad of a piece of legislation Harry and Nancy put together. Now there's not going to be any excuses to hide behind as the true costs of this Frankenstein's monster become apparent. Bottom line is this...ObamaCare ISN'T a good program. It's not going to lower the cost of health care for most Americans and the amount of money it's going to add to the deficit is going to be STAGGERING.

It's like the Democrats landslide victory in 2008. People were freaking out about it being the "death" of the Republican Party but I took the pragmatic view of things and said...you know what? The progressives have control of the House, the Senate and the White House. If they can't fix things then they won't be able to point the finger at anyone else...and I don't think their solutions are going to fix things at all. Amazingly they actually DID try and blame the Republicans but that's another story and one that I still find amusing.

Well, hopefully by tomorrow this place will join you then. :thup:

Tell me honestly, Boop...do you REALLY expect ObamaCare to be a success? I know it's seen as a "victory" by progressives but it's hard to find any of you who are optimistic about it working. I think it's going to be the worst thing the progressives have ever done to themselves. It's a 2,700 page bill that's going to raise the cost of health care, bankrupt any State that goes along with it, and in the final analysis it's going to lower the quality of care we receive dramatically. My prediction (and feel free to quote me on this down the line) is that within ten years we will be desperately trying to find some way OUT of what Harry and Nancy gave us and anyone who voted for it will be looking for a new career.

Tell me honestly, Boop...do you REALLY expect ObamaCare to be a success? I know it's seen as a "victory" by progressives but it's hard to find any of you who are optimistic about it working. I think it's going to be the worst thing the progressives have ever done to themselves. It's a 2,700 page bill that's going to raise the cost of health care, bankrupt any State that goes along with it, and in the final analysis it's going to lower the and of care we receive dramatically. My prediction (and feel free to quote me on this down the line) is that within ten years we will be desperately trying to find some way OUT of what Harry and Nancy gave us and anyone who voted for it will be looking for a new career.

and that the electorate hated from get go, debate as it were, and afterward.

Contrary to Obama's optimism, the more time past, the more people knew; the more they disapproved. Poll after poll.

Tell me honestly, Boop...do you REALLY expect ObamaCare to be a success? I know it's seen as a "victory" by progressives but it's hard to find any of you who are optimistic about it working. I think it's going to be the worst thing the progressives have ever done to themselves. It's a 2,700 page bill that's going to raise the cost of health care, bankrupt any State that goes along with it, and in the final analysis it's going to lower the and of care we receive dramatically. My prediction (and feel free to quote me on this down the line) is that within ten years we will be desperately trying to find some way OUT of what Harry and Nancy gave us and anyone who voted for it will be looking for a new career.

Contrary to Obama's optimism, the more time past, the more people knew; the more they disapproved. Poll after poll.

The more time passes...the more it will become obvious to the American people that the progressives behind the passage of ObamaCare lied to them.

The latest CBO "recalculations" on what ObamaCare will cost are just the beginning. When the real costs become apparent there are going to be a LOT of folks out there that are going to be hopping mad. When the additional Medicare costs to the States hit in full in about four years then people are going to go ballistic as they get hit with all the new taxes that will be needed to offset those costs. Barry? Barry will be off playing golf on the public's dime by then...laughing his ass off at the mess he'll have left for whoever the poor soul is who has to follow him as President.

Ducked? I'm surprised I can still hear, what with all the whining and sobbing. I had more fun solo-manning the church nursery!

So what do you make of the new CBO estimates, Boop? You REALLY like ObamaCare? Explain to me how it is that we're going to pay for it.

No one is going to answer that one OS.

The left apparantly thinks everyone in America is just overjoyed to pay higher premiums and taxes to take care of those that don't have insurance.

Nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it and that someone will be anyone who has HC and pays for their premium and pays Fed taxes.

This mess is a win, win for Romney and the GOP and don't think Barry isn't aware of that fact.

The more time passes...the more it will become obvious to the American people that the progressives behind the passage of ObamaCare lied to them.

The latest CBO "recalculations" on what ObamaCare will cost are just the beginning. When the real costs become apparent there are going to be a LOT of folks out there that are going to be hopping mad. When the additional Medicare costs to the States hit in full in about four years then people are going to go ballistic as they get hit with all the new taxes that will be needed to offset those costs. Barry? Barry will be off playing golf on the public's dime by then...laughing his ass off at the mess he'll have left for whoever the poor soul is who has to follow him as President.

Bingo and a good post.

Nail on head OS,

Ducked? I'm surprised I can still hear, what with all the whining and sobbing. I had more fun solo-manning the church nursery!

So what do you make of the new CBO estimates, Boop? You REALLY like ObamaCare? Explain to me how it is that we're going to pay for it.

No one is going to answer that one OS.

The left apparantly thinks everyone in America is just overjoyed to pay higher premiums and taxes to take care of those that don't have insurance.

Nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it and that someone will be anyone who has HC and pays for their premium and pays Fed taxes.

This mess is a win, win for Romney and the GOP and don't think Barry isn't aware of that fact.

This is what I find so incredible, do people think this is free? Do people think this will curb costs? Do people think that doctors will be happy to less for the same work and responsibility.

2010 and Obama's health care costs the Democratic party dearly. The people, now have a reason to rally around Romney and the GOP. They have a reason to support the GOP, the economy will now slow down more, unemployment will stay the same and tough times mean people struggling, they will want "hope and change" and realize Obama wasn't what he advertised himself to be.

WHY????

No you dumbass.

The SCOTUS has just handed Barrry one hell of a problem.

They also just handed Romney and the GOP one hell of a gift.

Of course being an idiot you just don't see that.

WHY????

No you dumbass.

The SCOTUS has just handed Barrry one hell of a problem.

They also just handed Romney and the GOP one hell of a gift.

Of course being an idiot you just don't see that.

Romney knows it was a gift. He raked in over 4 million dollars in one day because of it. boy barry spend 3 years telling us it wasn't a tax. He said he wouldn't raise taxes on the middle class. Both were out and out lies.

This, like the amnesty for illegals has one goal, to advance Cloward-Piven. That's what liberals want.

Tell me honestly, Boop...do you REALLY expect ObamaCare to be a success? I know it's seen as a "victory" by progressives but it's hard to find any of you who are optimistic about it working. I think it's going to be the worst thing the progressives have ever done to themselves. It's a 2,700 page bill that's going to raise the cost of health care, bankrupt any State that goes along with it, and in the final analysis it's going to lower the quality of care we receive dramatically. My prediction (and feel free to quote me on this down the line) is that within ten years we will be desperately trying to find some way OUT of what Harry and Nancy gave us and anyone who voted for it will be looking for a new career.

You keep hounding me to 'tell you honestly' but what you really want is for me to say what you want to hear (as evidenced by the tl;dr paragraph that followed.)

I'm sorry that's what you see coming. I don't. That doesn't make either of us right or wrong, but I am in the middle of a vacay week and I will be DAMNED if I get dragged down to your "Gloom, despair, and agony on me" mindset.

:thanks:

Forum List

Back