Obama speaking in one hour

I think he is, ( as usual) miscalculating.

Once the gop and Romney get their ducks in a row, there will be some serious firepower they can use, to wit;

a) 55% of folks are already predisposed to NOT like the bill,

b) like it not nor this is now a TAX, period, he will be pounded in that he said he would not tax folks ( under the magical 200K or 250K whatever at all) and

c) other than just the 26 states who have already gone on record as to bailing on the issue, now that the Feds cannot punish them by subtracting funds etc. will grow.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8erePM8V5U]President Obama's Pledge Never to Raise Taxes on Anyone Making Less Than $250,000 a Year - YouTube[/ame]

He is just regurgitating his same old bullshit.

Im waiting for him to gloat on this being the LARGEST TAX INCREASE IN HISTORY.

He looked stiff and uncomfortable.

He probably doesn't want to look like he is gloating, he just wants to move forward. Republicans have been counting on this repeal to the exclusion of everything else. I think after these two decisive Supreme Court rulings, Obama will be moving ahead with his agenda any way he can get things moving.

This is good stuff.

America was just dealt a severe blow. How can you expect the shitbag liberals not to rejoice? Especially the Marxist-in-Chief.

I notice that you ducked my question, Boop.

Don't want to touch what ObamaCare is REALLY going to cost us...do you?

You see, it doesn't matter if the Supreme Court finds ObamaCare constitutional...because it doesn't change the fact that it was terrible piece of legislation that won't lower health care costs for the average American and that we will have to somehow pay for...despite the fact that we can't pay for the entitlements we have NOW.

Your right wing great hope ROBERTS has just told the world that the republican party is full of liars

Ducked? I'm surprised I can still hear, what with all the whining and sobbing. I had more fun solo-manning the church nursery!

So what do you make of the new CBO estimates, Boop? You REALLY like ObamaCare? Explain to me how it is that we're going to pay for it.

Your right wing great hope ROBERTS has just told the world that the republican party is full of liars

Didn't you just spend the last few weeks decrying the "Neo-Con" Supreme Court, TM? What happened with that? Just one more example of you not knowing your ass from your elbow.

10things.jpg

I see you have summed up your 'position'.......:eusa_eh:oh wait , someone else did the thiking and summing for you, my bad:lol:

BrainDead remains brain dead... fortunately, ObamaCare will provide her thinking for her. Isn't that nice?

On the bright side, the bill is quite unpopular with Americans... and those Americans will have to vote Romney to stop it. :eusa_whistle:

Maybe if you read the opinion, Roberts basically called Obama a liar. He said its a TAX, when Obama claimed it wasn't.

He also said its basically unfair and not a wise piece of legislation.

Forum List

Back