Obama smugly says, they (the rich) can afford it (higher taxes).

Back to the subject of this thread.
If the middle class and poor are asked to sacrifice with spending cuts, why should the wealthy be excluded from sacrificing something for the country that gave them the opportunity to become wealthy?
I'm all for sacrifice by everyone, after all this is the United States!

the top 1% pay 40% of all taxes . Thats is a huge huge sacrifice especially when it is wasted money down the drunkin liberal spending rat hole

Net worth has become more concentrated in recent decades. (See Table 2.) The share of wealth
held by the top 10% of wealth owners grew from 67.2% in 1989 to 74.5% in 2010
. Declines
occurred in the remaining 90% of households. The share of total net worth owned by households
in the 50th to 90th percentile of the wealth distribution fell from 29.9% in 1989 to 24.3% in 2010,
and the share of households in the bottom half fell from 3.0% to 1.1%.
http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL33433.pdf

Net worth has become more concentrated in recent decades.

1)when you destroy the American family and create millions of poor single mothers you do create a huge wealth free underclass

2) count their entitlements and they have far more weath than you think. Free housing health care and education amounts to 45k a year which the PA social services department just confirmed.

Net worth has become more concentrated in recent decades.

1)when you destroy the American family and create millions of poor single mothers you do create a huge wealth free underclass

2) count their entitlements and they have far more weath than you think. Free housing health care and education amounts to 45k a year which the PA social services department just confirmed.

What kind of answer is that?
The far right wants the middle class and the poor to shoulder the burden of sacrifice to ease the National Debt. They are fighting their ass off to prevent the wealthy to also sacrifice. So, the top 10% own three-fourth of all wealth in America, in other words that group owns America. And you tools think that those poor rich folks are getting picked on and they should never be asked to sacrifice, no let everyone else sacrifice!
You actually think the trend of the middle class and poor losing wealth just happened! Ha! What a ignorant soul you are. Go to the link I provided in my earlier post, read the report by the Congressional Research Service and educate yourself.

45% income tax on couples making over 300,000, or something.

45%? That is more than just a little steep. Just bump them a couple of points on their current rate on income over a quarter of a million.

I didn't say right now =P and it isn't too steep, considering that in 1980 they were paying 70%

http://www.stanford.edu/class/polisci120a/immigration/Federal Tax Brackets.pdf

I support the 1950s tax rates, because I watched Happy Days once.

you said wealth had become concentrated and I explained how liberal policy was doing that as follows:

2) count their entitlements and they have far more weath than you think. Free housing health care and education amounts to 45k a year which the PA social services department just confirmed.[/QUOTE

The far right wants the middle class and the poor to shoulder the burden of sacrifice to ease the National Debt. .

Of course thats idiotic and pure stupid liberalism given that the poor and middle class don't pay much tax while the top 1% alone pay 40% of all federal income tax!!

Do you really think you're smart enough to be here?

If the middle class and poor are asked to sacrifice with spending cuts, why should the wealthy be excluded from sacrificing something for the country that gave them the opportunity to become wealthy?

the top 1% pay 40% of all taxes . Thats is a huge huge sacrifice especially when it is wasted money down the drunkin liberal spending rat hole

40 % of all taxes,but pay FAR less in percentage,Huge sacrifice not hardly

40 % of all taxes,but pay FAR less in percentage,Huge sacrifice not hardly

dear, % = percentage!! Are you 2 years old??

45% income tax on couples making over 300,000, or something.

45%? That is more than just a little steep. Just bump them a couple of points on their current rate on income over a quarter of a million.

And no, I don't consider it steep at all.

of course if the liberals get 45% of the money from the private sector that is a huge blow to the private sector which is 100% responsible for economic growth. Its crippling the economy and then wondering why its not growing.

They say they can afford many things but not supporting drunkin fool spending addict liberals who are $16 trillion in debt heading to $50 trillion. What is the point of yet another hit for the junkie liberals who will always spend far more than they dare to tax?

Get on back over to where you belong EdwardA!

you said wealth had become concentrated and I explained how liberal policy was doing that as follows:

2) count their entitlements and they have far more weath than you think. Free housing health care and education amounts to 45k a year which the PA social services department just confirmed.[/QUOTE

The far right wants the middle class and the poor to shoulder the burden of sacrifice to ease the National Debt. .

Of course thats idiotic and pure stupid liberalism given that the poor and middle class don't pay much tax while the top 1% alone pay 40% of all federal income tax!!

Do you really think you're smart enough to be here?

You never did go to the link I provided, did you? No that would require work and then you'd never believe a non-partisan resource anyway. You're saying stuff with nothing to back up your bullshit, which is common for you.
Now take a look at the graph below. As anyone with a 5th grade education can see wahes have been flat for decades. Who determines wages? Certainly not the Dems or GOP. Trying to blame liberals is about the stupidest thing I have seem on these boards. And if someone tried to blame conservatives, that would be equally stupid.
Who profits when wages are flat? Answer the question.

Attachments

• $8164859879_0d4480731a_z.jpg
    $8164859879_0d4480731a_z.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 17

1) do you agree with IRS figures showing that top 1% pay 40% of all federal income tax??????????

2) who profits?? Consumers of course, when wages go up so do prices and when wages go down so do prices. Ever heard of WalMart??

1) do you agree with IRS figures showing that top 1% pay 40% of all federal income tax??????????

2) who profits?? Consumers of course, when wages go up so do prices and when wages go down so do prices. Ever heard of WalMart??

Walmart is subsidized by the American Middle Class dumb-ass, to benefit their monopolistic top 1% owners & China. Not to benefit American consumers or workers. Monopolies whipe out the competition to extract more profits at the expense or consumers, workers & tax payers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back