Obama smokes?

Thing is, people who smoke tend to die younger, and quicker. So if you want your premiums to drop, encourage it! :D:D

True.

Contrary to the popularly held myth, smokers actually cost the public less in health care than non-smokers do.

Plus, since we tend to die 7 years earlier than non-smokers, we also save the public a LOT of social security dough.

Smoke 'em if you love America, folks.

so now he's a mooch? :lol: based on what? The fact that he might not be brand loyal? Perhaps he buys what's on sale? I know people like that.

Just seems like more bullshit assumptions based on nothing. It's not like you would've voted for him anyway so how is that a disqualifier for you? :confused:

the reason it would be fantastic is because I'd get a laugh out of it and it would show the true desparation of a campaign which is circling the drain.

I guess all I can tell you insofar as this response goes is to get a sense of humor. I believe I already stated I could care less if he smokes. So why would I care WHAT he smokes?

Such an accusation against McCain wouldn't be fantastic. It would be stupid. Just like this one. But the fact that you think it would be "fantastic" makes you no better than the person who started this thread. Just on the opposite side.

Drumroll please....

it turns out that Obama really is about Change. Meet the new Marlboro Man

obama_smoke.jpg

Dude SERIOUSLY needs to have that hat shaped.:lol:

Man, I miss that. :cranky::sad:

Do you know how hard it is to have five cups of coffee a day without a cigarette??? *sigh*

When I quit smoking I have to quit coffee.

Coffee, not pot, is the REAL gateway drug, if such a thing exists at all.

When I quit smoking I have to quit coffee.

Coffee, not pot, is the REAL gateway drug, if such a thing exists at all.

I went for acupuncture to quit. Stopped for 8 years the first time, then thought I could have "just one". yah...sure. So went back for acupuncture again in march because i had to get on a plane for 12 hours.

so far so good. ;)

But coffee???? The only time I gave up coffee was when I was pregnant. One of the first things I made them bring me after I had my son was a cup of coffee.

I was happy. :)

I am looking for character flaws in both of them and trust me smoking is a character flaw.

So is lying and having a poorly controlled temper that allows you to call your wife a c_nt in public. If he is 48 now, he easily has 8 years before it would become an issue.:eusa_angel:

I smoked for 30 plus years before I quit. It's up to each person to find the way to do it. I ended up in the hospital with a bleeding ulcer. Got 6 pints of blood. Nothing like a quick oil change to clean the system.:badgrin:

I have never wanted one since.

Obesity is as bad as smokers. We have more of an epidemic of fat people then smokers in our country and being fat causes all sorts of problems.

Yes, the fact that he smokes shows he has as vice. He isn't perfect. But the fact that he is a "secret smoker," meaning he doesn't smoke in public, conveys a bit of hypocrisy. Their campaign has tried to make age and health an issue, trying to win points because McCain is in his 70's. Smoking is even a bigger health risk which can and should be avoided. Age is something you really can't work on...

yeaaa.... a 40ish year old smoker sure is more hazardous than a half dead vietnam vet in this third times a charm cancerlicious 70s.. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

ANYONE that smokes should have their head examined for intelligent life. 50 years ago it might have been unknown about all the bad shit from smoking, now it is common general knowledge.

I can not play Russian roulette with a revolver but smokers can do so with cigarettes , makes perfect sense.

What is even dumber is the number of Doctors and Nurses that smoke.

Ohh and don't talk to me about Alcohol either, I quit in November 1984.

AGreed

Unfortunately, I am one o fth eidiots that smoke. What sucks is I quit cold turkey for a year and then started again like a moron. I think it is time to quit again.

But yeah the doctors and nurses who smoke crack me up. It's also like a doctor that weighed over 350 pounds and told me I neeed to lose 7 pounds lmao

yeaaa.... a 40ish year old smoker sure is more hazardous than a half dead vietnam vet in this third times a charm cancerlicious 70s.. suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure...

At least sound like you are awake when you write your comments. If you're a real man, you shouldn't be afraid about what people will think about your smoking habits.

AGreed

Unfortunately, I am one o fth eidiots that smoke. What sucks is I quit cold turkey for a year and then started again like a moron. I think it is time to quit again.

But yeah the doctors and nurses who smoke crack me up. It's also like a doctor that weighed over 350 pounds and told me I neeed to lose 7 pounds lmao

Thanks for the laugh. Needed that one this morning... Yeah, seems to me all the doctors have these potbellies.

Forum List

Back