Obama smokes?

I can't *wait* to see the neg rep come for this.

He's black. Newport 100's is my guess.

at least you didnt say dorals....in nc the ciggie companies use to give the state prisions ciggies ...dorals were the number 1 ciggies with cons...so if they smoke dorals and play tonk, they done time.

obama has smoked since college if I am not mistaken.

at least you didnt say dorals....in nc the ciggie companies use to give the state prisions ciggies ...dorals were the number 1 ciggies with cons...so if they smoke dorals and play tonk, they done time.

obama has smoked since college if I am not mistaken.

I went digging around. Based on pics, it looks like he'll actually smoke anything he can get his hands on...

He's a mooch? THAT puts a different light on the subject ... :mad:

I agree.

There's no kind of smoker more annoying than the ones who are always quitting except when they can bum a butt off you....every damned day!

Hey, I'm trying to quit buying gasoline because it's bad for the environment, so like can I borrow your car for a few hours?

I agree.

There's no kind of smoker more annoying than the ones who are always quitting except when they can bum a butt off you....every damned day!

Hey, I'm trying to quit buying gasoline because it's bad for the environment, so like can I borrow your car for a few hours?

Yeah, the just quit buying ...:evil:

:lol:

As someone who has never smoked and someone who lost both her parents to smoking related diseases I find it hysterical that anyone would even comment on Obama smoking.

I find the habit disgusting and intolerable to be around but if ANYONE believe that Obama would be the first smoking President they are seriousely deluded!

and to say it shows his lack of good judgement? OMG I'd love to see a McCain ad attacking him for smoking that would be fantastic! :lol:

This is such old news. I remember the shrill lib on the McLaughlin group about two years ago (when asked) about Obama, "what would surprise most people about him", she said, was the fact he smoked. This was just before he was on the cover of Time...loong time ago...very old news.....

:lol:

As someone who has never smoked and someone who lost both her parents to smoking related diseases I find it hysterical that anyone would even comment on Obama smoking.

I find the habit disgusting and intolerable to be around but if ANYONE believe that Obama would be the first smoking President they are seriousely deluded!

and to say it shows his lack of good judgement? OMG I'd love to see a McCain ad attacking him for smoking that would be fantastic! :lol:

Why would that be any more "fantastic" than this stupid thread? It would get the same treatment. I'm not seeing much here but a whole lot of ridicule for trying to make this an issue.

Except if he's a mooch ....THAT is definitely a disqualifier.:evil:

What is even dumber is the number of Doctors and Nurses that smoke..

My sister in law is a doctor. I said how dumb it was of doctors and nurses to smoke too. She took a double take. Apparently only, like 2% of doctors down here smoke, with nurses about 15%. Apparently something like over 20% of the adult population smoke. So, most quacks know the score - well down here anyway..

I'm old enough to remember when Doctors used to hawk cigarettes on TV.

When I was a kid my mother smoked and I hated it.

Then when I was about 14 I saw a poster of Gene Paul Belmondo smoking a cigarette while shaving.

That was the final piece of propaganda which convinced me that smoking was grown up and cool.

I started smoking that day and smoked a pack of cigarettes every day for the next thirty years. I did manage to quit for five years, but started up the day my mother died (from pulmonary disease). Go figure, eh?

Seriously, smoking is a forking disease, and I personally do not blame non-smokers for doing everything in their power to rid our society of it.

These people annoy the hell out of me, of course, but I honestly cannot blame them for feeling the way they do, either.

OTOH, when some non-smoker jumps out of their SUV to tell me that I am polluting THEIR AIR?

Well then, I sort of dismiss those people as nothing more than damned fools.

If not a cigarette, what does one have with their morning coffee? :confused:

Why would that be any more "fantastic" than this stupid thread? It would get the same treatment. I'm not seeing much here but a whole lot of ridicule for trying to make this an issue.

Except if he's a mooch ....THAT is definitely a disqualifier.:evil:

so now he's a mooch? :lol: based on what? The fact that he might not be brand loyal? Perhaps he buys what's on sale? I know people like that.

Just seems like more bullshit assumptions based on nothing. It's not like you would've voted for him anyway so how is that a disqualifier for you? :confused:

the reason it would be fantastic is because I'd get a laugh out of it and it would show the true desparation of a campaign which is circling the drain.

Last edited:
Drumroll please....

it turns out that Obama really is about Change. Meet the new Marlboro Man

obama_smoke.jpg

Forum List

Back