Obama smokes?

If you're fat and whining about the health hazards of smoking you are either a hypocrite or statistically challenged, folks.

Blubber kills more Americans than smoke does, that's for damned sure.

And the real problem is you lard asses don't have the class to die quickly like smokers do, do you?

No you fall apart slowly costing your nation a fortune before you check your lard asses out of the game.

A lot of it depends on what you're smoking and the perception of "fat" isn't the same for everyone <wink>

PINUP207.jpg

A lot of it depends on what you're smoking and the perception of "fat" isn't the same for everyone <wink>

PINUP207.jpg

No doubt one man's fat is another man's lean.

But lard is lard no matter what floats somebody's boat.

Hey, I know that most people who are fat would like not be.

I also know that most people who smoke would be happy to quit.

Buyt we tax the ever loving crap out of tobacco to offset the health care costs resulting from smoking, don't we?

When was the last time you paid a "this crap you're buying is empty calories" tax?

If we taxed junk food as hard as we taxed cigarettes and booze, that freakin Twinkie would cost about $6, and those two liter bottles of Cola would cost about $30 each.

I'm NOT advocating we do that, incidently. NO by a long shot.

I'm just pointing out how unfairly our health fascism is applied to people's lifestyles.

Last edited:
Yes, the fact that he smokes shows he has as vice. He isn't perfect. But the fact that he is a "secret smoker," meaning he doesn't smoke in public, conveys a bit of hypocrisy. Their campaign has tried to make age and health an issue, trying to win points because McCain is in his 70's. Smoking is even a bigger health risk which can and should be avoided. Age is something you really can't work on...

OMG someone actually got it I can't believe it! To some of you I don't give a flip how many cigarettes Obama smokes. He can smoke himself silly as far as I am concerned.

But if we are going to check McCain's age health then let Obama step up to the plate with his smoking habits. I have a brother in law that had half his lung cut out with cancer from smoking in his forties.

Smokers do not die quietly. My father was a smoker with todays technology they can let you live and linger for years and years I know I watched it. A dying smoker is not pretty to watch let me assure you.

I would think Obama would know this. He had two children to set an example for this is not the example to set. But that one is his choice.

But if I am looking at someone's judgment to put them in charge of running my affairs I want to know everything about them. Like he is so flip about his health and the example he sets for his own children what kind of decisions will he make for me and you. There is a connection get it? You have to look at the whole picture not just one or two things. You have to look at someone's personal life to see what kind of choices they have made for themselves and their families to see how they make decisions.

Like I said I could care less if the man smokes not my problem. But it does show me how he makes some of his decisions. I am not judging him for smoking. Makes him more human I never doubted he is just a man who makes mistakes like the rest of us. My question is can he make the right decisions for this country based on the decisions he has made for himself. Isn't that what we have to go on other them the words that come out of his mouth.

If we are just depending on the words that are coming out of his mouth heck I promise I will give everybody a million dollars vote for me lol

No doubt one man's fat is another man's lean.

But lard is lard no matter what floats somebody's boat.

Hey, I know that most people who are fat would like not be.

I also know that most people who smoke would be happy to quit.

Buyt we tax the ever loving crap out of tobacco to offset the health care costs resulting from smoking, don't we?

When was the last time you paid a "this crap you're buying is empty calories" tax?

If we taxed junk food as hard as we taxed cigarettes and booze, that freakin Twinkie would cost about $6, and those two liter bottles of Cola would cost about $30 each.

I'm NOT advocating we do that, incidently. NO by a long shot.

I'm just pointing out how unfairly our health fascism is applied to people's lifestyles.

Clinton already passed THAT tax.

OMG someone actually got it I can't believe it! To some of you I don't give a flip how many cigarettes Obama smokes. He can smoke himself silly as far as I am concerned.

But if we are going to check McCain's age health then let Obama step up to the plate with his smoking habits. I have a brother in law that had half his lung cut out with cancer from smoking in his forties.

Smokers do not die quietly. My father was a smoker with todays technology they can let you live and linger for years and years I know I watched it. A dying smoker is not pretty to watch let me assure you.

I would think Obama would know this. He had two children to set an example for this is not the example to set. But that one is his choice.

But if I am looking at someone's judgment to put them in charge of running my affairs I want to know everything about them. Like he is so flip about his health and the example he sets for his own children what kind of decisions will he make for me and you. There is a connection get it? You have to look at the whole picture not just one or two things. You have to look at someone's personal life to see what kind of choices they have made for themselves and their families to see how they make decisions.

Like I said I could care less if the man smokes not my problem. But it does show me how he makes some of his decisions. I am not judging him for smoking. Makes him more human I never doubted he is just a man who makes mistakes like the rest of us. My question is can he make the right decisions for this country based on the decisions he has made for himself. Isn't that what we have to go on other them the words that come out of his mouth.

If we are just depending on the words that are coming out of his mouth heck I promise I will give everybody a million dollars vote for me lol

OMG! I can't believe you STILL don't get it. Go back through the thread. Take of the poster who said it would be "fantastic" if we found out McCain smoked even while talking shit about posting the fact Obama smokes.

They're perfectly fine with the double-standard. It's not that hard to figure out. But it doesn't make it okay for you to stoop to the same level. Unless that is, you want to be no better than they.

What? The hanging out with a buxom broad in a blue suit tax?

Where's Monica Today?

untitled-2.jpg

That's called broadside of a barn fat, m'dear, not buxom.

He and his Democratic Congress passed a tax hike on all items considered luxury items -- chips, sodas, candy, cookies, beer, et al before people came to their senses and got that deadbeat, yesman Congress out of power.

That's called broadside of a barn fat, m'dear, not buxom.

He and his Democratic Congress passed a tax hike on all items considered luxury items -- chips, sodas, candy, cookies, beer, et al before people came to their senses and got that deadbeat, yesman Congress out of power.

Once again, let me remind you guys, I'm too old to laugh that hard :)

I'm still trying to figure out what a video of Palin with pot leaves on her face has to do with Obama smoking cigs..

OMG! I can't believe you STILL don't get it. Go back through the thread. Take of the poster who said it would be "fantastic" if we found out McCain smoked even while talking shit about posting the fact Obama smokes.

They're perfectly fine with the double-standard. It's not that hard to figure out. But it doesn't make it okay for you to stoop to the same level. Unless that is, you want to be no better than they.

Aren't we just pointing out the ridiculous?

You mean like pointing out the fact that Obama smokes?

That ridiculous?

Yeah.

Just like McCain is to old and has HAD skin cancer ridiculous yes. A big difference is McCain's cancer has been treated and he is fine. Obama continues to fan the flames of harm on his body ridiculous yes.

Forum List

Back