RIP Shane

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Navy1960, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    PHOENIX -- A 25-year-old Phoenix police officer was killed early Saturday morning by a suspected drunk driver who was in the country illegally, investigators said.

Officer Shane Figueroa died while responding to a call about a series of shots fired. Figueroa was heading northbound on S. 19th Avenue, police said.

Police: Officer Killed By Illegal Immigrant - Phoenix News Story - KPHO Phoenix

When are we going to realize that while it is okay as a nation to have compassion, to simply sit back and do nothing about illegal immigration , will continue these heartbreaking incidents. Shane , lost his life because someone broke the law to come to this country and then decided to break it again to drink and get behind the wheel of an automobile. Tonight, Shane's young wife and child will never see him again thanks to the neglect of others. Is it time now that we finally do something about it?

2. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    its way past time we did something to actually control our borders and enforce the existing laws on immigration

3. PubliusInfinitum

PubliusInfinitum BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +726
    Man you haven't even BEGUN TO SEE idiocy of faux compassion yet. If Hussein comes to power and gets a leftist legislature... gird your loins, as they will be HYSTERICAL with the very same kind of insanity which is at the root of this fine yound man's untimely demise.

4. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Dive this young man had a young wife and 3 month old at home and it seems the person that killed this young man had 4 warrants according to local news here. Now, I am not of the round them up and send them back type, but you know it seems to me that to simply sit back and do nothing at all and pay lip service to this group or that group without addressing the issue is a terrible crime. The elected officials who have done this for so long should go to this young widows home and explain to her why?

5. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    This has been going on here for sometime now PublisInfinitu, the last 6 out of 8 Phoenix Officers killed in the line of duty have been killed by illegal aliens. The interesting thing too about this is that ICE had a hold on this guy before he was let go because of the sancturary policy of our mayor. This do nothing attitude towards this issue has gone on for too long now, and needs the attention it deserves.

6. DiveCon

DiveCon gone

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,387
    i'm not either
    but havent they already shown that they dont care about our laws by ignoring them and coming here illegally?

the first thing we need to do is make moves to tighten the board, then we will have to deal with those already here, some how.

7. jillian

jillian Princess Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +22,432
    You know, Navy, I give you props all the time. But the drunk driving problem is not a function of illegal immigration.

In fact:

Horrifying story told to save lives - CNN.com

Now, if I recall correctly, Martin Heidgen, who was convicted of murder for the accident, was from down south. Certainly we wouldn't say his being a southerner was the cause of the problem.

As for the guy who cost Shane his life, he should be deported if he is convicted.

8. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    Do you know that the vast majority that are here, are hard working people and cause no problems , but the border needs to be tightened and the laws need to be enforced. We need to make it so these people that are hiding can come out and be documented and give them a path to citizenship. People like that scumbag should NEVER have been here in the first place and policies that out mayor and other mayors around this country promote, allow this to go on. These elected officials need to stop talking and paying lip service to the various groups who put their collective backsides in office and start addressing the problem and we as the voters have a responsibility to boot the ones out that won't.

9. eots

eots no fly list

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,606
    it will grow and continue regardless of which c.f.r selected candidate wins
    the American middle class must be disappear if the global agenda is to be reached
    illegal immigration is an important part of that plan..as is the crime that comes with it ..it all benefits the globalsist cause

Last edited: Oct 25, 2008
  10. Navy1960

Navy1960 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,189
    jillian,

Drinking and driving is in my mind no different than taking a loaded gun and shooting it in the air and hoping it doesn't hit anyone. I lost my wife a few years ago to a drunk driver on I-17 and can tell you that the person that killed Shane had no respect for himself or the life or others as anyone who drives drunk does. However, the one point I wanted to make about the illegal issue here was that this person, had been pulled over at least twice by Phoenix PD and had 4 warrants anda hold by ICE on him but do to our mayors sancturary city policy he was let go. So what did he do? he took the weapon "his car" and drank and pointed it at Shane and killed him. He is no different in my eye's than any murdering scum like that worhtless sub-human slime that took my wife from me.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1