Obama smokes?

mdjgirl7

Sep 5, 2008
Well well well all we have heard is McCain is old and he has had skin cancer. Really well looks like the one who walks on water smokes. Yes I can criticize I am an ex smoker.

I thought the Obama was smart hmmm not so much if he is smoking for goodness sake. He just keeps falling off the wagon those are his words.

I got a tip for him STOP BUYING them. I smoked for 20 years and quit cold turkey 11 years ago. If he is this weak against cigarettes what else is he weak against and what else is he addicted to?

He is going to get a lot sicker then McCain if he does not stop.

Let's review he is a poor judge of character to say the least and now we discover he has an addictive personality. I wonder what else will fall out if we shake him really hard.

The only thing he can say is McCain is like W. Really McCain has voted against his party Obama NEVER has and if the dems have control of everything it will be like throwing Obama to the wolves they will eat him alive since his record PROVES he has NEVER stood up to them in the past they know it and are chomping at the bit to get at him hmmm where will our $750 billion dollars end up. More party's like AGI had?

God help us if the Dems get complete control. Even if you are a Dem you must have enough sense to know they need to be some checks and balances neither party should ever have complete control. We are just asking for trouble.

I know Obama likes to place the blame of everything on W but W did not do all of this by himself now did he. The Dems and the Reps voted on everything that was past W is not a dictator our senators do have a say so. They just do not want to show us the blood that is on their hands they want to be reelected.

Try and remember these fools have control of our tax dollars. I jsut wish we had somebody that was a outsider they could be trusted enough to tell us the real truth I am so sick of the lying from all the partys. To tell you the truth if Joe the plumber ran for office I just might have voted for him.

Try and remember in past presidential elections ALL the men who have ran promised us change they were going to be soooooo different not. We have heard this spill before this is not new. They all promise us something really good and they never deliver it.

Really if you pray please pray about your decision and this election. No matter what happens God is in control no matter who is in office. Those of you who do not believe in God good luck you are going to need it.

Well well well all we have heard is McCain is old and he has had skin cancer. Really well looks like the one who walks on water smokes. Yes I can criticize I am an ex smoker.

I thought the Obama was smart hmmm not so much if he is smoking for goodness sake. He just keeps falling off the wagon those are his words.

I got a tip for him STOP BUYING them. I smoked for 20 years and quit cold turkey 11 years ago. If he is this weak against cigarettes what else is he weak against and what else is he addicted to?

Let's review he is a poor judge of character to say the least and now we discover he has an addictive personality. I wonder what else will fall out if we shake him really hard.

The only thing he can say is McCain is like W. Really McCain has voted against his party Obama NEVER has and if the dems have control of everything it will be like throwing Obama to the wolves they will eat him alive since his record PROVES he has NEVER stood up to them in the past they know it and are chomping at the bit to get at him hmmm where will our $750 billion dollars end up. More party's like AGI had?

God help us if the Dems get complete control. Even if you are a Dem you must have enough sense to know they need to be some checks and balances neither party should ever have complete control. We are just asking for trouble.

I know Obama likes to place the blame of everything on W but W did not do all of this by himself now did he. The Dems and the Reps voted on everything that was past W is not a dictator our senators do have a say so. They just do not want to show us the blood that is on their hands they want to be reelected.

Try and remember these fools have control of our tax dollars. I jsut wish we had somebody that was a outsider they could be trusted enough to tell us the real truth I am so sick of the lying from all the partys. To tell you the truth if Joe the plumber ran for office I just might have voted for him.

Try and remember in past presidential elections ALL the men who have ran promised us change they were going to be soooooo different not. We have heard this spill before this is not new. They all promise us something really good and they never deliver it.

Really if you pray please pray about your decision and this election. No matter what happens God is in control no matter who is in office. Those of you who do not believe in God good luck you are going to need it.

What really gives you the right to criticize anyone who smokes? It's really not any of your business, and has no bearing on anything regarding this election.

The REAL question is what brand does he smoke? Camel nonfilters? Newports?

Bet he gets his ass kicked out the house to do it.:badgrin:

What really gives you the right to criticize anyone who smokes? It's really not any of your business, and has no bearing on anything regarding this election.

Did you miss where I said I am a ex smoker? I know what it takes to quit and make it stick. It is called self control. I connect the dots here so many do not. I am looking for character flaws in both of them and trust me smoking is a character flaw.

When you run for president you have no secrets or privacy he better get used to it if he wants to be president.

If McCain health is a issue I hold Obama up to the same scrutiny. That my dear makes it my business.

Obama quit to run, or so he says. I bet he still sneaks them all the time.

Probably wont make it through his first term, OMG biden as president.

God help us all.

The REAL question is what brand does he smoke? Camel nonfilters? Newports?

Bet he gets his ass kicked out the house to do it.:badgrin:

I can't *wait* to see the neg rep come for this.

He's black. Newport 100's is my guess.

It doesn't matter if he smokes or not. In fact, if I were an Obama supporter, I would support him more if he smoked. It shows he's human.

Last edited:
He's lucky to be alive!

The Surgeon General has determined that smoking near terrorist bombers may be hazardous to your health.

images

Did you miss where I said I am a ex smoker? I know what it takes to quit and make it stick. It is called self control. I connect the dots here so many do not. I am looking for character flaws in both of them and trust me smoking is a character flaw.

When you run for president you have no secrets or privacy he better get used to it if he wants to be president.

If McCain health is a issue I hold Obama up to the same scrutiny. That my dear makes it my business.

I couldn't possibly care less if you're an ex-convict. If someone chooses to smoke, it's none of your fucking business. It wasn't anyone elses business when you smoked, either.

ANYONE that smokes should have their head examined for intelligent life. 50 years ago it might have been unknown about all the bad shit from smoking, now it is common general knowledge.

I can not play Russian roulette with a revolver but smokers can do so with cigarettes , makes perfect sense.

What is even dumber is the number of Doctors and Nurses that smoke.

Ohh and don't talk to me about Alcohol either, I quit in November 1984.

I didn't. Ex-"anythings" tend to be intolerant fanatics. "I did it so everyone else can."

Any habit can be considered a flaw by those who don't have the habit, but we ALL have habits. For instance, the habit of judging others based on our own strengths and weakness ....

When you can bench press 350, get back to me. Otherwise, I see that you cannot as a character flaw. You just don't have the drive nor will to do it.

I didn't. Ex-"anythings" tend to be intolerant fanatics. "I did it so everyone else can."

Any habit can be considered a flaw by those who don't have the habit, but we ALL have habits. For instance, the habit of judging others based on our own strengths and weakness ....

When you can bench press 350, get back to me. Otherwise, I see that you cannot as a character flaw. You just don't have the drive nor will to do it.

I already decided that if I live to 80, I'm going to start smoking again. Right now, I'll just have to enjoy standing near smokers and inhale the second hand smoke. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back