Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter

What the interviewd showed, was the fact that Obama just can't stand non-softball questions. How dare the Messiah be questioned toughly.

Notice how he didn't have the guts to talk that shit to O'Reilly, and we know why. As soon as Obama tried to go off one one of his rambling explanations that explains nothing whatsoever, O'Reilly put an end to that babbling BS forthwit.

Obama just needs to get his ass over to liberal academia, and get the fuck out of leadership.

An announcement was released shortly after the interview was concluded that the reporter in question would not get another interview.

I guess Obama was pleased?

Fat fucken chance.

There was no White House announcement. The rumor came from an off the cuff remark made by White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer.

Pfeiffer was asked by Time reporter Michael Scherer, “So will WFAA's Brad Watson get another interview one day?”

Instead of quickly taking the high road, Pfeiffer suggested that Watson may truly be out in the cold after irritating the president. And he did it by revealing yet another trick of Washington communications: playing one news outlet against its rival.

“Right around the time we do our next interview with @TIME. I am kidding ... or am I. @Newsweek is on the other line,” Pfeiffer responded.

If President Obama decided not to do another interview with this fellow it is his perogative is it not?

Correct.

Sounds like he was irritated enough to put out the word. Pfeiffer is the President's campaign manager ala Karl Rove, is he not? Seems Watson is being made an example of, which only proves my original point.

Thank you

No he is not. He is the White House communications director. It was an off the cuff remake to another reporter, not from the President. I still don't see where the President's actions during the interview showed him to be "Nasty" or "Elitist", or even angry.

There was no White House announcement. The rumor came from an off the cuff remark made by White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer.

Pfeiffer was asked by Time reporter Michael Scherer, “So will WFAA's Brad Watson get another interview one day?”

Instead of quickly taking the high road, Pfeiffer suggested that Watson may truly be out in the cold after irritating the president. And he did it by revealing yet another trick of Washington communications: playing one news outlet against its rival.

“Right around the time we do our next interview with @TIME. I am kidding ... or am I. @Newsweek is on the other line,” Pfeiffer responded.

If President Obama decided not to do another interview with this fellow it is his perogative is it not?

Correct.

Sounds like he was irritated enough to put out the word. Pfeiffer is the President's campaign manager ala Karl Rove, is he not? Seems Watson is being made an example of, which only proves my original point.

Thank you

No he is not. He is the White House communications director. It was an off the cuff remake to another reporter, not from the President. I still don't see where the President's actions during the interview showed him to be "Nasty" or "Elitist", or even angry.
So now you claim Obama has no control of his campaign or his WH staff.

If I were him I'd pull that asshole in my office and make sure he wasn't putting out false rumors of that sort.

Last edited:
YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

Would someone mind pointing out where the President "lost his cool".

Republicans, a party that's 90% white, hate this black man so much, they see "nasty, elitist" where it doesn't exist. It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.

Gotta keep that code talking straight..

Nasty Elitist=Uppity..

The word "elitist" has no racial connotation whatsoever. You and your liberal friends have nothing to say in support of the failure called obama so you need to discredit those of us that see him for what he is. Calling us racist is an act of desperation. It's not working.

Correct.

Thank you

If I were him I'd pull that asshole in my office and make sure he wasn't putting out false rumors of that sort.

No that would be the Faux spin on it.

My claim is that the President was not Nasty or Elitist during the interview. Also I don't think there has been a WhiteHouse annoucement detailing that this reporter will never get another interview with the President.

Really we will not know if it's true or false for 6 years or so.......LOL.

An announcement was released shortly after the interview was concluded that the reporter in question would not get another interview.

I guess Obama was pleased?

Fat fucken chance.

do you get off on making shit up or is it something that you can't help, like some sort of message board tourretes or something?

Now let's get this straight.
Obama WAITS until the interview is over rather than chide the reporter for interrupting him over the air during the interview and that is classless and impatient. Bush, whom you reference in your OP, chides the Irish reporter repeatedly over the air during the interview with the EXACT same words and you can't get any more classy or patient than that. :cuckoo:
It takes a special kind of reverse vision to be a CON$ervative!!! :cuckoo:

It doesn't take an interpreter to figure out what Obama was doing.

Your attempt to spin it shows you don't care how it appeared, you just want to make excuses for him.

You got owned, and that's all you have in response? :lol::lol::lol: You started this faux outrage thread. You brought up Bush. You criticize Obama for chiding the reporter off-air, but put Bush on a pedestal for doing the same thing on-air. Where's the outrage over Bush's rude behavior? You're a hack. A desperate, pathetic little hack.
Bush showed he had balls, something obama is sorely lacking.

YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

Would someone mind pointing out where the President "lost his cool".

Republicans, a party that's 90% white, hate this black man so much, they see "nasty, elitist" where it doesn't exist. It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.

Gotta keep that code talking straight..

Nasty Elitist=Uppity..

The word "elitist" has no racial connotation whatsoever. You and your liberal friends have nothing to say in support of the failure called obama so you need to discredit those of us that see him for what he is. Calling us racist is an act of desperation. It's not working.

Right, because he has not failed.

The real story is that the pseudo-cons are heaping failure on the President where none exist. Like this interview (Angry, Nasty, Elitist) non-issue. So you're right, liberals do not support the rhetorical failure message put out by the right.

This one pretty much speaks for itself.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l55jZclGDsI]YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter[/ame]

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Texas News

I remember the old days when Bush would laugh off criticism from detractors.

Now we've got this prickly jerk that seems to take offense at the slightest thing.

That is a sign of insecurity; he isn't used to being treated like Bush.

Could you list his successes?

One mans ceiling is another mans floor.

Oh wait that was Paul Simon wasn't it?

But really what is the point in that.

Now can you show me where in this interview, when seen in it's entirity, where the President gets "Nasty" and/or "Elitist"?

Now can you show me where in this interview, when seen in it's entirity, where the President gets "Nasty" and/or "Elitist"?

The mere fact that he waited until the interview was over to scold the interviewer, looks to me that he is under the impression that he should not be challenged.

The mere fact that he waited until the interview was over to scold the interviewer, looks to me that he is under the impression that he should not be challenged.

Okay well thanks for your opinion. I see it differently, as I don't think it rises to the level of "Nasty or Elitist". I think it would have been more rude to interupt the interviewer during the interview. But that's just me

No that would be the Faux spin on it.

My claim is that the President was not Nasty or Elitist during the interview. Also I don't think there has been a WhiteHouse annoucement detailing that this reporter will never get another interview with the President.

Really we will not know if it's true or false for 6 years or so.......LOL.

I just saw the raw feed, and Obama kept putting me to sleep.

Watson only had a few minutes and Obama kept talking, and talking. Obama gave long-winded answers that weren't necessary and he still wasn't satisfied. He said "Let me finish my questions".

As to the report that the White House was thinking on freezing out Watson, the story has been scrubbed from Drudge.

The only interesting part of the interview was the questions. The answers were boring as shit.

Okay well thanks for your opinion. I see it differently, as I don't think it rises to the level of "Nasty or Elitist". I think it would have been more rude to interupt the interviewer during the interview. But that's just me

At the rate he was going Obama would have only had time to answer 3 maybe 4 questions so Watson had to move it along.

I think the give an take in these types of interviews is normal. Any Sunday morning or evening program has give and take. Obama thinks he's still in college lecturing to students. Oh, and Obama did interrupt the interviewer a few times. After one question he just chuckled and didn't answer. He asked him if he was going to push an immigration bill through and he wouldn't answer.

I have to admit that after seeing the raw feed it didn't appear confrontational, not so as much as the original video showed. I think it all is contingent on what Obama's real reaction was to the interview and what happened when. If this reporter made a mountain out of a molehill then shame on him. If this was a reaction to a threat from the White House that's a different thing entirely.

Last edited:
He is human, not a robot.
No..Barack Obama is the President of the United States. The Chief Executive is expected to behave with dignity 24 hours per day. There are protocols the POTUS MUST adhere to at all times.
A sitting president is granting an interview to a local tv station is a breach of one of those protocols. So is appearing on a nationally televised variety show or a syndicated afternoon talk show. It is beneath the dignity of the Office.

Oh, NOW right wingers want the president to "behave with dignity". I remember when they were saying Bush tongue lashing Arabians, holding hands and swapping spit was "what they do there" and "showing respect".

You people disgust me.

Forum List

Back