Obama Shows His Nasty Elitist Streak Again To Reporter

This one pretty much speaks for itself.

YouTube - 'Let me finish my answers' Obama Loses His Cool With Texas Reporter

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Texas News

I remember the old days when Bush would laugh off criticism from detractors.

Now we've got this prickly jerk that seems to take offense at the slightest thing.

I know what the reaction will be. The reporter shouldn't have corrected the President stretching the truth. He should have waited for him to finish (while we're young).

I think Obama is more like Nixon. He has serious issues with anyone that doesn't kiss his ass.

I figure if you want to become argumentative that's always an option, but not necessary. I think a leader has to be able to handle questioning without becoming flustered and rude.

the dick headed reporter fired off a string of questions , to fast , he deserved to be thrown out all together , it was a repig ploy to trip up the president .

Would someone mind pointing out where the President "lost his cool".

Republicans, a party that's 90% white, hate this black man so much, they see "nasty, elitist" where it doesn't exist. It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.

Isn't that what the libs did to Bush?

Yea, putting Bush's face on a chimp is EXACTLY the same as putting the face of a black president on a chimp. Of course, a history of slavery, lynchings and segregation doesn't mean anything, especially when, for decades, conservatives used pictures of chimps and apes in their cartoons to put down black people. Let's throw up a noose. I hear those are "hysterical".

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

Remember this above Obama buck from last week? The one that Chaffey Community Republican Women Federated of San Bernardino County used in a newsletter and with some members claiming that everyone eats those foods depicted, therefore, it is not racist.

Racist Obama Money

You have to forgive most Republicans. They are 90% white and as ignorant as fuck. No wonder they don't understand. Perhaps it's the "inbreeding"? Oops, a lot of Republicans just lost their "sense of humor".

News 8 goes one-on-one with President Obama | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | Texas News

Now we've got this prickly jerk that seems to take offense at the slightest thing.

I know what the reaction will be. The reporter shouldn't have corrected the President stretching the truth. He should have waited for him to finish (while we're young).

I think Obama is more like Nixon. He has serious issues with anyone that doesn't kiss his ass.

I figure if you want to become argumentative that's always an option, but not necessary. I think a leader has to be able to handle questioning without becoming flustered and rude.

the dick headed reporter fired off a string of questions , to fast , he deserved to be thrown out all together , it was a repig ploy to trip up the president .
"IT BE A VAST WIGHT WING CONSPIWACY, I TELLS YA!......I TELLS YA' DOSE WIGHT WINGS BE CONSPIWIN' TO CONSPIWE, DAMMITS!.....BELEEE DAT CHIT!":evil:

Fuckin' liberals are idiots!:cuckoo:

you can't stay just ahead of the president and pad the sharp corners and protect his path, the problem for obama now is that obama is beginnig to see that obama is a shitty president, who would have ever thought. ??

Last edited:

Republicans, a party that's 90% white, hate this black man so much, they see "nasty, elitist" where it doesn't exist. It makes many members of that dubious party feel "better about themselves" when they post pictures of Obama photo-shopped as Hitler or on the body of a chimp.

Yea, putting Bush's face on a chimp is EXACTLY the same as putting the face of a black president on a chimp. Of course, a history of slavery, lynchings and segregation doesn't mean anything, especially when, for decades, conservatives used pictures of chimps and apes in their cartoons to put down black people. Let's throw up a noose. I hear those are "hysterical".

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

Remember this above Obama buck from last week? The one that Chaffey Community Republican Women Federated of San Bernardino County used in a newsletter and with some members claiming that everyone eats those foods depicted, therefore, it is not racist.

Racist Obama Money

You have to forgive most Republicans. They are 90% white and as ignorant as fuck. No wonder they don't understand. Perhaps it's the "inbreeding"? Oops, a lot of Republicans just lost their "sense of humor".

why is this funny and the chimps aren't ?? culture. bush in a noose. it should be a c note though for coming inflation.

Last edited:
He is human, not a robot.
No..Barack Obama is the President of the United States. The Chief Executive is expected to behave with dignity 24 hours per day. There are protocols the POTUS MUST adhere to at all times.
A sitting president is granting an interview to a local tv station is a breach of one of those protocols. So is appearing on a nationally televised variety show or a syndicated afternoon talk show. It is beneath the dignity of the Office.

Oh, NOW right wingers want the president to "behave with dignity". I remember when they were saying Bush tongue lashing Arabians, holding hands and swapping spit was "what they do there" and "showing respect".

You people disgust me.

Don't start in with this BS about Bush and Arabs.

obama-bow-saudi-arabia.jpg
obama-bowing-before-saudi-king-cartoon.jpg

Looks like you didn't see the raw feed, and looks like you're talking out of your ass.

There was no White House announcement. The rumor came from an off the cuff remark made by White House communications director Dan Pfeiffer.

Pfeiffer was asked by Time reporter Michael Scherer, “So will WFAA's Brad Watson get another interview one day?”

Instead of quickly taking the high road, Pfeiffer suggested that Watson may truly be out in the cold after irritating the president. And he did it by revealing yet another trick of Washington communications: playing one news outlet against its rival.

“Right around the time we do our next interview with @TIME. I am kidding ... or am I. @Newsweek is on the other line,” Pfeiffer responded.

If President Obama decided not to do another interview with this fellow it is his perogative is it not?

Correct.

Sounds like he was irritated enough to put out the word. Pfeiffer is the President's campaign manager ala Karl Rove, is he not? Seems Watson is being made an example of, which only proves my original point.

Thank you

No he is not. He is the White House communications director. It was an off the cuff remake to another reporter, not from the President. I still don't see where the President's actions during the interview showed him to be "Nasty" or "Elitist", or even angry.

Any person who calls them self a supporter of Obama will defend him to the ends of the earth. That position is unrealistic and leaves the supporter with no credibility.

A movie was made advocating the assassination of Pres Bush. 'Nuff said.

So now you claim Obama has no control of his campaign or his WH staff.

If I were him I'd pull that asshole in my office and make sure he wasn't putting out false rumors of that sort.

No that would be the Faux spin on it.

My claim is that the President was not Nasty or Elitist during the interview. Also I don't think there has been a WhiteHouse annoucement detailing that this reporter will never get another interview with the President.

Really we will not know if it's true or false for 6 years or so.......LOL.

I just saw the raw feed, and Obama kept putting me to sleep.

Watson only had a few minutes and Obama kept talking, and talking. Obama gave long-winded answers that weren't necessary and he still wasn't satisfied. He said "Let me finish my questions".

As to the report that the White House was thinking on freezing out Watson, the story has been scrubbed from Drudge.

The only interesting part of the interview was the questions. The answers were boring as shit.

Yeah, like the bullshit question about Obama having a hand in sending Endeavour to Cali instead of Texas, when he knows good and well the President had nothing to do with that decision. What an great fucking question!

:clap2::cuckoo:

obama_buck_liberal.jpg

Racist Obama Money

yes..You friggin racist bastards try to promote the idea that all conservatives, republicans and whites are racist because they are conservatives, republicans or white.
Screw you asshole.
This racism shit cuts both ways.
Based on your comments ,there is no question who is carrying ignorance to a new level. That would be YOU.
You make assumptions based on anger and your belief that you are a victim.
Good. Be a victim. Wallow in your own self pity. Lash out at others. You will go through life a bitter little person filled with hate.

Please explain how

"Let me finish my answers the next time we do an interview, all right?"

is either nasty or elitist.

Did President Bush do a one on one interviews with anyone during his first term in office?
Why yes, yes he did! And guess what, he said the exact same thing repeatedly, and he didn't wait until the interview was over either!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fze2J2Ve9is&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - BANNED Pres. Bush Interview[/ame]

He is human, not a robot.
No..Barack Obama is the President of the United States. The Chief Executive is expected to behave with dignity 24 hours per day. There are protocols the POTUS MUST adhere to at all times.
A sitting president is granting an interview to a local tv station is a breach of one of those protocols. So is appearing on a nationally televised variety show or a syndicated afternoon talk show. It is beneath the dignity of the Office.

Oh, NOW right wingers want the president to "behave with dignity". I remember when they were saying Bush tongue lashing Arabians, holding hands and swapping spit was "what they do there" and "showing respect".

You people disgust me.
"you people"....Rephrase that.

Yes, Liberals are so proud of this jerk.

He doesn't care about the debt. He's defending keeping the status-quo, staying in debt, and they're so proud of this guy.
I wouldn't say I'm proud of Obama but I do respect his intelligence and his position. For that reporter to repeatedly interrupt Obama while he was trying to answer a question was brazenly disrespectful. So Obama had good cause to snap at him. In fact he should have dismissed him and had nothing more to say to him.

Reporters who don't know the difference between interviewing and interrogating are in the wrong line of work.

He doesn't care about the debt. He's defending keeping the status-quo, staying in debt, and they're so proud of this guy.
I wouldn't say I'm proud of Obama but I do respect his intelligence and his position. For that reporter to repeatedly interrupt Obama while he was trying to answer a question was brazenly disrespectful. So Obama had good cause to snap at him. In fact he should have dismissed him and had nothing more to say to him.

Reporters who don't know the difference between interviewing and interrogating are in the wrong line of work.
Reporters who aren't in the game of playing softball questioning with Obama, as the liberal media plays with him, fully know that Obama has a tendency to go off on rambling, babbling imterludes of speech that stray away from the question asked........Like O'Reilly didn't allow him to pull that crap, that reporter was right in reigning Obama's ass in.

No that would be the Faux spin on it.

My claim is that the President was not Nasty or Elitist during the interview. Also I don't think there has been a WhiteHouse annoucement detailing that this reporter will never get another interview with the President.

Really we will not know if it's true or false for 6 years or so.......LOL.

I just saw the raw feed, and Obama kept putting me to sleep.

Watson only had a few minutes and Obama kept talking, and talking. Obama gave long-winded answers that weren't necessary and he still wasn't satisfied. He said "Let me finish my questions".

As to the report that the White House was thinking on freezing out Watson, the story has been scrubbed from Drudge.

The only interesting part of the interview was the questions. The answers were boring as shit.

Yeah, like the bullshit question about Obama having a hand in sending Endeavour to Cali instead of Texas, when he knows good and well the President had nothing to do with that decision. What an great fucking question!

:clap2::cuckoo:

Uh, are you sure?

Why ask if he already knew the answer? That wasn't a court of law.

Besides, Obama has a reputation for being vindictive. Arizona passed a law to require a birth certificate for presidential elections so Obama decided to attack them when they passed their immigration law. It is not beneath Obama to get even, using the full power of the DOD to do his dirty work. So it's a logical assumption, and Obama didn't appreciate the question.

Last edited:

The guy had a time-crunch.

He had no reason to snap at him. But I didn't see him snapping at him. He just corrected him by whispering, "Now don't interrupt me next time little boy".

"Yes sir."

Reporters who aren't in the game of playing softball questioning with Obama, as the liberal media plays with him, fully know that Obama has a tendency to go off on rambling, babbling imterludes of speech that stray away from the question asked........Like O'Reilly didn't allow him to pull that crap, that reporter was right in reigning Obama's ass in.

Ridiculous.

O'Reilly's also terrible at interviews..it's just not what he does.

Tough interviews are fine..and those that make sure the person answers the hard questions are appreciated by people like me.

However ambush "journalism", badgering and insults are not. How the heck is one supposed to answer the "Are you surprised so many people hate you" type of questions?

It's almost like asking "When did you stop beating your wife?" There's no good way to answer that..and these type of interviewers exascerbate the situation with interruptions.

This is terrible journalism. In fact..it's not journalism at all.

Forum List

Back