Obama Showed Off His Dick To Female Reporters On 2008 Campaign Flight

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Well now I've seen just about everything.

Video from 2008 Campaign Appears to Show Obama Flaunting Erection to Female Reporters

The female reporters aboard the campaign flight giggle at the sight

Oct 12, 2016

"As Donald Teump weathers a storm of controversy over randy comments he made to TV celebrity reporter Billy Bush in 2005, new video to emerge from the 2008 presidential campaign shows now-President Obama appearing to behave just as salaciously.

Aboard a campaign flight, then-Senator Obama is talking on a cellphone as he arises from his seat; nearby a female reporter catches a glance of something that makes her uncomfortable, sending her skirmishing to the back of the plane.

Obama, rather than downplay the awkward display, instead plays it up, positioning himself so the gathered reporters have little choice but to take in his chauvinistic display.

Meanwhile, a female voice can be heard ordering everyone to sit down, ostensibly so they can get a better look. The gathered female reporters laugh at the scene, further encouraging Obama's bawdy behavior.

The video, originally shot by CNN cameras, emerged Tuesday on Twitter, where it spread quickly."

Having an erection is worse than grabbing them by the pussy.

Can you put that on a bumper sticker?

Sheesh, the white supremacist's fear of the black phallus just will not die off.

Eventually one of you leftist dickheads are going to be forced to acknowledge this story.

I just did. God, man...Do you want people to say he's hung or what? He shouldnt have a hard on while doing official duties?

He should be a eunuch and have no sex drive at all, and having a penis that size is just wrong!

( I know the OP'er is attempting to show how hypocritical the left is being while not understanding it still does not excuse Trump )

Eventually one of you leftist dickheads are going to be forced to acknowledge this story.

I just did. God, man...Do you want people to say he's hung or what? He shouldnt have a hard on while doing official duties?
If Trump did that you would be calling him a rapist and you know it

I think it's rather what one does WITH the erect penis. One wonders what mudpuppy is doing with his as he reads the story. He seems very interested.

Please, with those small hands........

Seeing Trump hands are so small did any of those women even notice his groping?

Probably not, have you ever seen a woman with a 4 inch vibrator used for masturbation?

What "story" is that? That you fell for a bullshit YouTube title? Sorry, it's been done.

What office is this "Obama" running for anyway?

::: scrape::::scrape::::scrape::::

You stole that from me.
Pay up.

Probably not, have you ever seen a woman with a 4 inch vibrator used for masturbation?

:laugh::laugh2::happy-1::udaman::lmao::rock:

You stole that from me.
Pay up.

Ummm, I thought of that one on my own... Show me where you wrote the same exact thing and if so then I owe you a coke!

Forum List

Back