Obama Showed Off His Dick To Female Reporters On 2008 Campaign Flight

He didn't even look aware to me. On the phone the entire time.

One thing you have to admit, he's not someone you can say has "tiny hands".
So now you claim you have no idea when your penis is erect??

:anj_stfu::ahole-1:
When I was younger, some times I would stand up after sitting down a long time and be surprised I was erect. Now a day, it's work.
Ahhh, yes, those dayz of using your woody as a towel rack is always on my mind......
Yes, tripod has left the building.

[
Since "Progressives" haven't existed for a century and they're all dead now ---- yeah they would by definition be "stiff".
Your mind works in weird ways.

You Communists like to obfuscate what you are by calling yourselves "progressives." This despite the fact that you want to "progress" back to 1917 Moscow.

When I was younger, some times I would stand up after sitting down a long time and be surprised I was erect. Now a days, it's work.
I always know it.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

When I was younger, some times I would stand up after sitting down a long time and be surprised I was erect. Now a day, it's work.
Ahhh, yes, those dayz of using your woody as a towel rack is always on my mind......
Yes, tripod has left the building.
At least the urge to poke every hole has passed and life can be enjoyed again.......

When I was younger, some times I would stand up after sitting down a long time and be surprised I was erect. Now a days, it's work.
I always know it.

Testosterone....

I always know it.

Testosterone....
Or the lack thereof...

Having an erection is worse than grabbing them by the pussy.

Can you put that on a bumper sticker?
flaunting in front of females.
typical redefining from the left.
Yep.....show it off if you're a Progressive....

He needs a motherfucking courage award now.:disagree:

Where was the flaunting?

This is just a penis envy thread posted in current events...and your current event is being mad and jealous that someone has a hard on that you can see

Eh, no big deal that people are humans..........

Showing your dick to a strange woman is "just human," as long as you're a party member.

Locker room talk is a "crises," if you're not a party member.

One set of standards for the party, a VERY different set for the rest.
Yeah, some people are like that, which is why I don't support them....Let us run for president next time.I'll be fully retired by then and have the spare time.......

Yeah, some people are like that, which is why I don't support them...

You are them.

You are here defending Obama for doing FAR worse than Trump did, while you were condemning Trump.

Partisan hypocrisy; it's all I get from you "party is all" types.

.Let us run for president next time.I'll be fully retired by then and have the spare time.......

If Hillary wins, this will be the last election for the Republic.

( I know the OP'er is attempting to show how hypocritical the left is being while not understanding it still does not excuse Trump )

Not possible. Lefties have no shame or conscience. They are exempt from all culpability because morals are only designed to be used against people with morals.
That is why democrats have nominated consecutive psychopaths.

Yeah, some people are like that, which is why I don't support them...

You are them.

You are here defending Obama for doing FAR worse than Trump did, while you were condemning Trump.

Partisan hypocrisy; it's all I get from you "party is all" types.

.Let us run for president next time.I'll be fully retired by then and have the spare time.......

If Hillary wins, this will be the last election for the Republic.
I condemn all sides, when warranted, that is the neat thing about not belonging to any certain party.....

Eh, no big deal that people are humans..........

Showing your dick to a strange woman is "just human," as long as you're a party member.

Locker room talk is a "crises," if you're not a party member.

One set of standards for the party, a VERY different set for the rest.
Party-mouth.

Well now I've seen just about everything.

Video from 2008 Campaign Appears to Show Obama Flaunting Erection to Female Reporters

The female reporters aboard the campaign flight giggle at the sight

Oct 12, 2016

"As Donald Teump weathers a storm of controversy over randy comments he made to TV celebrity reporter Billy Bush in 2005, new video to emerge from the 2008 presidential campaign shows now-President Obama appearing to behave just as salaciously.

Aboard a campaign flight, then-Senator Obama is talking on a cellphone as he arises from his seat; nearby a female reporter catches a glance of something that makes her uncomfortable, sending her skirmishing to the back of the plane.

Obama, rather than downplay the awkward display, instead plays it up, positioning himself so the gathered reporters have little choice but to take in his chauvinistic display.

Meanwhile, a female voice can be heard ordering everyone to sit down, ostensibly so they can get a better look. The gathered female reporters laugh at the scene, further encouraging Obama's bawdy behavior.

The video, originally shot by CNN cameras, emerged Tuesday on Twitter, where it spread quickly."

He developed these patterns while he was with the Weather Underground. I only thank God he stopped smoking crack.

Forum List

Back