Obama 2008 campaign finance fraud was presidential darkest day since Watergate

False, Cohen's 8 has only 1 possible connection to Trump, the one that wasn't even a crime.

How can one be charged with something not even a crime? And why would a lawyer that knows it is not even a crime plead gulity to something that is not even a crime?
Exactly, which is why it might be a trap for his lawyer to show they forced the plee in illegal manipulation/threats thus hoping to getting a dismissed case or future revisit and perhaps an obstruction charge on who is interfering with the case in the Clinton camp since he (Cohen's lawyer) is closely tied.

So your working theory......is that Michael Cohen plead guilty to something that isn't a crime?

LMFAO! Really?

And the judge and federal prosecutors just didn't notice?
So you don't notice it's a forced plee across the board which means you don't see how this can boomerang?
Then that makes the perfect set up....a set up is one you don't notice not onecthat is as obvious as Obama telling Sessions to meet with the Russian Ambassador.

So lets list your batshit nonsense:

1) Cohen plead guilty to something that isn't a crime
2) Okay, making excessive campaign contributions is a crime, but Cohen didn't plead guilty to it.
3) Okay, Cohen did plead guilty to it, but it was a forced plea.

Any other desperate backpedalling you'd like to do for us, baby bird? Because watching you flail is hilarious!

lol

You can't be serious.
I wasn't the one correlating campaign finance fraud to watergate, your Trump derangement syndrome suffering friends did.
Furthermore you seem to think it's funny that a party can harass opponent parties including unequal justice being that Obama got fined and Cohen is going to jail that proves the "political bias" and Dem fascist behavior.

Yes there is a huge difference between inadvertently having issues with your system and deliberately conspiring to bribe and cover up illegal activity and the lie about it.

It’s never the first mistake that gets you. It’s the lies and the cover up that follow. The Obama campaign acknowledged their mistakes and paid their fine.

Trump lied, denied and then lied some more. That conspiracy and obstruction of justice. Big difference.
no nice spin, there is no crime in hush money and he proved it was not done from funds, so how can there be a lie except by the MSM spin.
You should be more concerned about the blackmailing crime botho riginally and recently by the mob tied tabloid lawyer of the blackmailer.

lol

You can't be serious.
I wasn't the one correlating campaign finance fraud to watergate, your Trump derangement syndrome suffering friends did.
Furthermore you seem to think it's funny that a party can harass opponent parties including unequal justice being that Obama got fined and Cohen is going to jail that proves the "political bias" and Dem fascist behavior.

Yes there is a huge difference between inadvertently having issues with your system and deliberately conspiring to bribe and cover up illegal activity and the lie about it.

It’s never the first mistake that gets you. It’s the lies and the cover up that follow. The Obama campaign acknowledged their mistakes and paid their fine.

Trump lied, denied and then lied some more. That conspiracy and obstruction of justice. Big difference.
no nice spin, there is no crime in hush money and he proved it was not done from funds, so how can there be a lie except by the MSM spin.

It is a crime if its to benefit the campaign and its in excess of campaign contribution limits, baby bird.

You simply don't know what you're talking about.

False, Cohen's 8 has only 1 possible connection to Trump, the one that wasn't even a crime.

How can one be charged with something not even a crime? And why would a lawyer that knows it is not even a crime plead gulity to something that is not even a crime?
Exactly, which is why it might be a trap for his lawyer to show they forced the plee in illegal manipulation/threats thus hoping to getting a dismissed case or future revisit and perhaps an obstruction charge on who is interfering with the case in the Clinton camp since he (Cohen's lawyer) is closely tied.

So your working theory......is that Michael Cohen plead guilty to something that isn't a crime?

LMFAO! Really?

So you don't notice it's a forced plee across the board which means you don't see how this can boomerang?
Then that makes the perfect set up....a set up is one you don't notice not onecthat is as obvious as Obama telling Sessions to meet with the Russian Ambassador.

2) Okay, making excessive campaign contributions is a crime, but Cohen didn't plead guilty to it.

Any other desperate backpedalling you'd like to do for us, baby bird? Because watching you flail is hilarious!
I never said that, so your reading comprehension problems makes you falsely state facts. You'll have to pinpoint what you said that was not accurate to the plee. Clue it wasn't about "excess" contributions according to MSM even unless you are describing another candidate he worked for, as we were first told he left that nameless as well.

LMFAO! Really?

I never said that, so your reading comprehension problems makes you falsely state facts. You'll have to pinpoint what you said that was not accurate to the plee. Clue it wasn't about "excess" contributions according to MSM even unless you are describing another candidate he worked for, as we were first told he left that nameless as well.

You said all of it, dip.

And I've already provided a link to the plea agreement that shows that charge 8 was Excessive Campaign contributions.

Document: Michael Cohen Plea Agreement

Any other backpedalling you'd like to do?

lol

You can't be serious.

It is a crime if its to benefit the campaign and its in excess of campaign contribution limits, baby bird.

hard to claim that against a man who footed most of his own campaign.
-epic failed argument.

Now that you guys busted yourselves on the Hillary crimes issue and the lax illegal entrance issue, why would you avoid protecting your lawlessness stance only to throw ad hominem arguments avoidingvthe innevidable? You yourselves have admitted in this discussion your shameful stance.

lol

You can't be serious.

You have to admit, the whataboutism today has been a thing to behold.
39921195_523182361477386_8963601299417333760_n.jpg

lol

You can't be serious.

hard to claim that against a man who footed most of his own campaign.
-epic failed argument.

Now that you guys busted yourselves on the Hillary crimes issue and the lax illegal entrance issue, why would you avoid protecting your lawlessness stance only to throw ad hominem arguments avoidingvthe innevidable? You yourselves have admitted in this discussion your shameful stance.

Says the poor hapless soul that insisted that Cohen wasn't charged with excessive campaign contributions.

Charge 8: Making Excessive Campaign Contributions.

Sorry slick.....but you've already demonstrated the uselessness of you citing yourself. As you have no idea what you're talking about.

Once again: hush money is not a cime I said, you change my narrative to excessive Finance which by the way Cohen doesn't name the politician but his Clintonian lawyer does="could be" a set up for his lawyer to be exposed obstructing justice through a Clintonian source.
I proved how you keep changing what you read and what people say.
Then I gotchas, in taking your own words and proving you believe Hillary was slick and your party are criminals in it's support of illegal entrance.
Try to keep up, I am using you to make my points. :)

Lastly 4 different news sources report 4 different versions proving tabloid news as an issue, the one agreeing with you was Fox new that used "excessive", CNBC mentions no such thing "unlawful corporate contribution" and your go to news sources don't either, therefore your Hannity and Rush ad hominem responses are not only displacement, it ends up being you who agrees with Fox instead of me. *LOL*

You just can't catch a break can you?

Last edited:
Once again: hush money is not a cime I said, you change my narrative to excessive Finance which by the way Cohen doesn't name the politician but his Clintonian lawyer does="could be" a set up for his lawyer to be exposed obstructing justice through a Clintonian source.

Says you, citing you. And your source sucks.

You've already been demonstrated that you have no idea what you're talking about when you insisted that Cohen didn't plea to making excessive campaign contributions.

Which he most obviously did:

Sorry, Baby Bird.....but you just don't know what you're talking about. Making your latest claims just more ignorant noise based on nothing.

Then I gotchas, in taking your own words and proving you believe Hillary was slick and your party are criminals in it's support of illegal entrance.

Lastly 4 different news sources report 4 different versions proving tabloid news as an issue, the one agreeing with you was Fox new that used "excessive", CNBC mentions no such thing "unlawful corporate contribution" and your go to news sources don't either, therefore your Hannity and Rush ad hominem responses are not only displacement, it ends up being you who agrees with Fox instead of me. *LOL*

To pay hush money with the purpose of helping a campaign is not illegal. To not report it is illegal. Trump admitted he paid the money. If he did not declare the funds as a contribution to his campaign, it is a felony.
Why did Trump lie that he knew nothing about hush money payment. Now he says he paid Cohen.
Today he said he did not know about the payments until after they were made. He is such an idiot. There is a recording of a phone call between Cohen and Trump planning the payment.
How can you support his lies?

You've already been demonstrated that you have no idea what you're talking about when you insisted that Cohen didn't plea to making excessive campaign contributions.

Sorry, Baby Bird.....but you just don't know what you're talking about. Making your latest claims just more ignorant noise based on nothing.
Once again: did not say that.
You missrepresented what I said many a times here, therefore proving my points about missreprsenting news and what people say and do.
Furthermore you keep talking about poor sources yet you cited Fox News which you declare poor source thus busting in present ir former arguments exposing you as a liar to one or the other argument.
And you are doing so to avoid admiting you just outted Hillary's obstruction and evidence tampering and the Dems position on illegal entrance as "criminal".
Thus also exposing the agencies in letting her slide as having corruption in it's ranks.
You keep avoiding the question; why are those who are most lawless supporting lawlessness suddenly interested in the law?

Oh, I believe you. But this HaShev guy says you're lying your ass off:

Skylar: I'm still giggling that they're laughably insisting that excessive campaign contributions aren't a crime.

HaShev: He never pleeded to that, either your fake news misslead you or your comprehension is off. By some of your mistakes reading our posts here and how you processed the info poorly I say it's both since they spin, but mainly you because you take it way off the original story.

Post 73

So not only were you comically, laughably wrong.......as Cohen most definitely did plead guilty to making excessive campaign contributions.

But you're also lying after the fact to cover your hapless ignorance.

And this is why you citing you is such a lousy source. So is that it? just you quoting your shitty source: yourself?

If so, that was easy.

To pay hush money with the purpose of helping a campaign is not illegal. To not report it is illegal. Trump admitted he paid the money. If he did not declare the funds as a contribution to his campaign, it is a felony.
Why did Trump lie that he knew nothing about hush money payment. Now he says he paid Cohen.
Today he said he did not know about the payments until after they were made. He is such an idiot. There is a recording of a phone call between Cohen and Trump planning the payment.
How can you support his lies?
Exactly, how can you support MSM lying to you about the sequence and who said what, Hillary lying, Obama Lying, your mate lying, you lying, your boss lying, your friends & family members lying, your pastors lying, your teachers lying, etc etc.
MORALITY is important, without it then society is forced to lie to survive and thrive in a sick world.
So you admit you must "Restore" things to where they could and should be, whether for the betterment of the country or humanity.
So why do you fight for lawlessness instead of draining the swamp?
If everyone lies especially politicians do so to survive and get their agendas out, then we accept some little ones for the greatwr good. But this is subjective, you accept your lies and humor yourselves thinking you are the just, we think we are doing whatcs right in restoring what your side destroyed, and thus only when you define life/creation do you truly know which side is not just right, but doing what is best in the full scope of things. You can't do that without (HaShev)"restoring/returning/placing back" to where we need to be, stable, complete/whole (Shalem). Complaining about division while creating that division does not make us whole. Russia motive was in attempting to divide us and Dems did a fine job helping them do just that.
facepalm.jpg

Skylar: I'm still giggling that they're laughably insisting that excessive campaign contributions aren't a crime.

HaShev: He never pleeded to that, either your fake news misslead you or your comprehension is off. By some of your mistakes reading our posts here and how you processed the info poorly I say it's both since they spin, but mainly you because you take it way off the original story.

Post 73

So not only were you comically, laughably wrong.......as Cohen most definitely did plead guilty to making excessive campaign contributions.

And this is why you citing you is such a lousy source. So is that it? just you quoting your shitty source: yourself?

If so, that was easy.
Quote: "He never pleeded to that",
What is "THAT" IN THIS SENTENCE?
If you don't know then you are mistaken and proven my other complaints about your skewed dissemination.

Post 73

If so, that was easy.
Quote: "He never pleeded to that",
What is "THAT" IN THIS SENTENCE?
If you don't know then you are mistaken and proven my other complaints about your skewed dissemination.

The only crime I mentioned in my entire post:

HaShev: He never pleeded to that, either your fake news misslead you or your comprehension is off. By some of your mistakes reading our posts here and how you processed the info poorly I say it's both since they spin, but mainly you because you take it way off the original story

Post 73

You've been cited accurately. You claimed that Cohen wasn't charged with excessive campaign contributions.

And now you're running from your own claims.

Laughing.....if even YOU are going to treat what you say like useless garbage to be discarded, surely you'll understand if we treat what you say the same way.

Once again,
"unlawful corporate contribution"
a political candidate he didn’t identify in court.
The lawyer broke client confidentiality which might end up boomeranging "if" The Clintons or any political motivated connections are in anyway interfering (obstructing) the case through that lawyer. This in turn would help Cohen.
Hence the term Trap.

You once again missrepresented what I said proving my point about spin and control of narrative.

But notice not one response in refuting your accidental admissions to Hillary's crimes and Dem support to break the entrance laws=criminal act.

Thanks for your help gettingthese points across. :)

Once again,
"unlawful corporate contribution"
a political candidate he didn’t identify in court.
The lawyer broke client confidentiality which might end up boomeranging "if" The Clintons or any political motivated connections are in anyway interfering (obstructing) the case through that lawyer. This in turn would help Cohen.
Hence the term Trap.

You once again missrepresented what I said proving my point about spin and control of narrative.

But notice not one response in refuting your accidental admissions to Hillary's crimes and Dem support to break the entrance laws=criminal act.

Thanks for your help gettingthese points across. :)

Oh, I believe you, buddy. But HaShev....he says you're a liar (bold and underline added for emphasis)

HaShev: He never pleeded to that, either your fake news misslead you or your comprehension is off. By some of your mistakes reading our posts here and how you processed the info poorly I say it's both since they spin, but mainly you because you take it way off the original story

Post 73
www.usmessageboard.com/threads/obama-2008-campaign-finance-fraud-was-presidential-darkest-day-since-watergate.704625/page-8#post-20635892

You keep lying about what you said, I'll keep quoting you accurately. Your words prove me right every time, liar. And demonstrate you don't have a clue what's going on in the Cohen plea agreement.

So is that really it....Just you citing yourself on a topic you know jack shit about?

NOW BACK ON TOPIC:
Former Obama aide,
Evelyn Farkas, who left her position as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia in the Obama White House in 2015, disclosed that Trump’s staff was indeed spied on.
She claimed in a brief March 2 MSNBC "Morning Joe" appearance that she had urged her “former colleagues and … people on the Hill” to get as much information as they could about the Trump team before Obama left office.
AS MY TOPIC POST STATES:
the only emulation or proper use of Watergate as an Analogy is Obamas Spygate. THE FAKE NEWS USE as somehow liken to campaign finances is not even close enough to mention and only "Inadvertantly" hit Obama back since he had worse campaign finance issues as did Rankel and others. FOLLOW THE RULES &
STAY ON TOPIC

NOW BACK ON TOPIC:
Former Obama aide,
Evelyn Farkas, who left her position as deputy assistant secretary of defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia in the Obama White House in 2015, disclosed that Trump’s staff was indeed spied on.
She claimed in a brief March 2 MSNBC "Morning Joe" appearance that she had urged her “former colleagues and … people on the Hill” to get as much information as they could about the Trump team before Obama left office.
AS MY TOPIC POST STATES:
the only emulation or proper use of Watergate as an Analogy is Obamas Spygate. THE FAKE NEWS USE as somehow liken to campaign finances is not even close enough to mention and only "Inadvertantly" hit Obama back since he had worse campaign finance issues as did Rankel and others.

Says you, citing your shit source: yourself.

As I've already demonstrated with your own words, you're clueless. So do you have anything beyond you citing yourself on topics you know jack shit about?

Forum List

Back