Obama Serves Up Israel

Amnesty international and the UN are anti-semetic organizations.

I appreciate you want the Jews to move to another country, but their opinion means more than yours, besides did anyone agree ta take them in? No.

I think we would... But gee, guy, sorry, man, I always find the whole "anti-Semite" charge hilarious.

Arabs are more of Semetic people than the Jews are. They haven't been crossbreedign with Europeans for generations.

Hey, you know what, when they ended Apartheid in South Africa, everyone predicted that they would slaughter all the whites, but they didn't. Some left, others stayed.

Fine anti-Jewish :lol: .

The way I see it is it's very small piece of land, where the society there has florished. Why give in to the Arabs? So we can have another country like Iraq, Syria, Lebonon, etc.......

There is no Apartheid in Israel.

It's not anti-Jewish, either. Please, guy, just because the apartheid is on the basis of religion instead of race doesn't make it any less offensive.

One person, one vote. That's democracy. Only the whites or the Jews get to vote- that's Apartheid.

You also need to look at the grinding poverty in the "occuppied territories". Those folks aren't "flourishing". But, hey, they're only Muslims, right?

The way I see it is it's very small piece of land, where the society there has florished. Why give in to the Arabs? So we can have another country like Iraq, Syria, Lebonon, etc.......

No, it is anti-semitism. Anti-semitism has always referred to hatred of Jews, never to Arabs. It is the kind of thing anti-semites say.

I noticed that's what Helen Thomas said after she got caught saying the Jews should go back to Israel. Even if she's right, it's just a semantic argument. I'm sure you're right though.

the only thing Helen Thomas was guilty of was saying the truth openly.

If the world had given the European Jews a large chunk of Germany because of what Germany did in WWII, that would have been just. But the world didn't want to do that. So it gave them a chunk of Arab land.

It's kind of like saying, "I feel real bad about what happened to you, I'm going to give you someone else's stuff." Aren't conservatives usually against that sort of thing?

Dear Rabbi:

Israel is a nation, not a religion. Similarly, Zionism is a political movement, not a religion. Therefore, the actions of both Israel and the Zioists are subject to legitimate question and debate. To posture that anyone who does so is "a dyed in the wool hater" is a misguided attempt to stiffle debate and in effect "playing the 'race' card". I think you are intelligent enought to understand what I have just said so in the future, govern yourself accordingly.

While there can be legitimate discussion about Israel's policies too often anti semitism is dressed up as anti-Israelism or anti-Zionism. Calling Israel an apartheid state is a manifestation of anti semitism rather than any legitimate criticism. Do the same people call Saudi Arabia an apartheid state? No, even though Saudi Arabia's human rights record and treatment of minorities is universes worse than Israel's.

Wow, that's even more retarded.

Bush's pals in the House of Saud are indeed horrid people. But the fact is, Saudi Arabia's population is uniformly Islamic, and most are Arabs. Since it is a monarchy, it isn't an issue of one ethic group not from the area denying native people rights in their own land, which is an accurate description of pre-Mandela South Africa or Israel currently.

Obviously, it's hard for you do say Israel isn't an "apartheid" state when you clearly don't have a concept of what Apartheid is.
Wow. You don't know shit about the area, do you? I mean, what you DONT know would fill the internet. What you do know wouldn't fill a Cheerio.

I think we would... But gee, guy, sorry, man, I always find the whole "anti-Semite" charge hilarious.

Arabs are more of Semetic people than the Jews are. They haven't been crossbreedign with Europeans for generations.

Hey, you know what, when they ended Apartheid in South Africa, everyone predicted that they would slaughter all the whites, but they didn't. Some left, others stayed.

It's not anti-Jewish, either. Please, guy, just because the apartheid is on the basis of religion instead of race doesn't make it any less offensive.

One person, one vote. That's democracy. Only the whites or the Jews get to vote- that's Apartheid.

You also need to look at the grinding poverty in the "occuppied territories". Those folks aren't "flourishing". But, hey, they're only Muslims, right?

You shock me with your ignorance in every post. I cannot believe someone could know so little and still feel free to post like he actually was in command of facts.
It's either ignorance or....

Okay, please refute anything I said...

You are really a dumb Cleetus, aren't you?

Someone should have explained to you at an early age that contradiction isn't argument.

There is no arguing with someone as both ignorant and opinionated as you. It is impossible. I can only mock you. And point out your obvious agenda.

Someone should have explained to you at an early age that contradiction isn't argument.

There is no arguing with someone as both ignorant and opinionated as you. It is impossible. I can only mock you. And point out your obvious agenda.

Contradictions is not an argument, and you are incapable of argument, that is pretty clear, and a few people have pointed it out..

But that's okay, man, I feel your pain. I know you need to let the Zionists fool you... even though the rest of the world ain't buying it anymore.

Contradictions is not an argument, and you are incapable of argument, that is pretty clear, and a few people have pointed it out..

But that's okay, man, I feel your pain. I know you need to let the Zionists fool you... even though the rest of the world ain't buying it anymore.

Im not contradicting you. I'm pointing out how ill informed you are and ignorant of the situation in Israel and every other middle eastern country. If you had something resembling a fact you might be able to engage in an argument. As it is you can only spew anti-semitic bigoted lies.

Oh, I agree, you aren't contradicting me. You are showing you are incapble of even understanding the concepts.

Here, will toss you a softball. How would you define "Apartheid"? Then explain why Israel isn't an Apartheid state. That should be fun to watch.

Oh, I agree, you aren't contradicting me. You are showing you are incapble of even understanding the concepts.

Here, will toss you a softball. How would you define "Apartheid"? Then explain why Israel isn't an Apartheid state. That should be fun to watch.

I am incapable of understanding how someone with no knowledge of something feels like he can authoritatively state an argument. When I know I dont know something about a subject I typically shut up and go try to learn about it.
But I spent time in grad school where we encouraged that sort of thing. You are a high school drop out so learning isn't your thing.
Why dont you explain why the US isn't an apartheid state, since we have a large number of minorities who cannot vote.

While there can be legitimate discussion about Israel's policies too often anti semitism is dressed up as anti-Israelism or anti-Zionism. Calling Israel an apartheid state is a manifestation of anti semitism rather than any legitimate criticism. Do the same people call Saudi Arabia an apartheid state? No, even though Saudi Arabia's human rights record and treatment of minorities is universes worse than Israel's.

So you're Israel's Al Sharpton, here to tell us when anti-Semitism is rearing its ugly head, i.e. ALWAYS?!?! :doubt:
Poor reading skills, eh? I had no idea AL Sharpton spoke about anti-semitism. I mean other than he's for it.

Seems you've either got poorer reading skills or are being purposely obtuse, since at no time did I say Sharpton spoke about anti-semitism. Try again. You're responses are bordering on the ridiculous.

So you're Israel's Al Sharpton, here to tell us when anti-Semitism is rearing its ugly head, i.e. ALWAYS?!?! :doubt:
Poor reading skills, eh? I had no idea AL Sharpton spoke about anti-semitism. I mean other than he's for it.

Seems you've either got poorer reading skills or are being purposely obtuse, since at no time did I say Sharpton spoke about anti-semitism. Try again. You're responses are bordering on the ridiculous.

You bring up Al Sharpton and then claim you aren't talking about AL Sharpton.
Are you on drugs?

Are you on drugs?

I brought up Al Sharpton because, he is to racism what you are to anti-semitism. Why is that so hard for you to understand? I never said I wasn't talking about Al Sharpton. You're just making things up, because your arguments are lame, unless you're talking to an outright anti-Semite.

Are you on drugs?

I brought up Al Sharpton because, he is to racism what you are to anti-semitism. Why is that so hard for you to understand? I never said I wasn't talking about Al Sharpton. You're just making things up, because your arguments are lame, unless you're talking to an outright anti-Semite.

Al Sharpton is opposed to racism. I am opposed to anti semitism. I guess there is some point of comparison there.
Was there some point or argument you are trying to make here?

Are you on drugs?

Al Sharpton is opposed to racism. I am opposed to anti semitism. I guess there is some point of comparison there.

Still having problems with reading, eh? Try the part in BOLD, again. That should do it.

Still having problems with reading, eh? Try the part in BOLD, again. That should do it.

What is AL Sharpton to racism? Is he opposed to racism? Yes, I think so. Am I opposed to anti semitism? Yes, I think so. So there is one point of comparison. He wears pants, just like I do. He gets his hair cut, same as me. There are probably lots of points of comparison.
So what is your point?

What is AL Sharpton to racism? Is he opposed to racism? Yes, I think so. Am I opposed to anti semitism? Yes, I think so. So there is one point of comparison. He wears pants, just like I do. He gets his hair cut, same as me. There are probably lots of points of comparison.
So what is your point?

Sorry, didn't realize you were an Al fan. I assumed that a conservative wouldn't have as enlightened view of what he does as you do! Usually cons call him a shakedown artist and say his claims of racism are specious. I was merely comparing your charges of anti-semitism against anyone who isn't 100% behind Israel to the way he operates in the race arena. Sorry if I misconstrued you as an opponent of Sharpton's tactics.

What one has to remember is that Israel is not the 51st state. We are two different countries.
What is good for Israel is not always the same as what is good for the US. Unfortunately the US Government does not see it that way (best politicians money can buy). The problem is that Israel will always act in a way to do what is best for Israel, and the US will not always act in a way to do what is best for America. Pretty Simple really.

And how did that work out for your heroes the Nazis?

You missed the point. THe point was, can we get off petroleum. Yes, we can. The Germand did. They lost the war, but it wasn't for a lack of petrol. They even had enough to cremate Hitler at the end.

The question is, why do we insist on being enslaved to these crazy people who are fighting over who God loves the bestest when we can be working on technology to tell them to figuratively and literally pound sand.

So since we have tons of coal here why don't we use the Fischer-Tropsch method and produce our own oil?
Yeah that's a trick question.

Do you think our only interest in the ME is oil?

Cheap oil! Customers for weapons.

I am incapable of understanding how someone with no knowledge of something feels like he can authoritatively state an argument. When I know I dont know something about a subject I typically shut up and go try to learn about it.
But I spent time in grad school where we encouraged that sort of thing. You are a high school drop out so learning isn't your thing.
Why dont you explain why the US isn't an apartheid state, since we have a large number of minorities who cannot vote.

Duly noted you couldn't define "Apartheid".

Maybe you can do the research some day.

Actually, for most of her history, America WAS an apartheid state. You know, when they had water fountains that said "Colored" and "White"...

Forum List

Back