Obama Serves Up Israel

Oh, I agree, you aren't contradicting me. You are showing you are incapble of even understanding the concepts.

Here, will toss you a softball. How would you define "Apartheid"? Then explain why Israel isn't an Apartheid state. That should be fun to watch.

I am incapable of understanding how someone with no knowledge of something feels like he can authoritatively state an argument. When I know I dont know something about a subject I typically shut up and go try to learn about it.
But I spent time in grad school where we encouraged that sort of thing. You are a high school drop out so learning isn't your thing.
Why dont you explain why the US isn't an apartheid state, since we have a large number of minorities who cannot vote.

Duly noted you couldn't define "Apartheid".

Maybe you can do the research some day.

Actually, for most of her history, America WAS an apartheid state. You know, when they had water fountains that said "Colored" and "White"...
Really? Duly noted?
You didnt ansewr the question: Can you explain why America is not an apartheid state?

Still having problems with reading, eh? Try the part in BOLD, again. That should do it.

What is AL Sharpton to racism? Is he opposed to racism? Yes, I think so. Am I opposed to anti semitism? Yes, I think so. So there is one point of comparison. He wears pants, just like I do. He gets his hair cut, same as me. There are probably lots of points of comparison.
So what is your point?

Sorry, didn't realize you were an Al fan. I assumed that a conservative wouldn't have as enlightened view of what he does as you do! Usually cons call him a shakedown artist and say his claims of racism are specious. I was merely comparing your charges of anti-semitism against anyone who isn't 100% behind Israel to the way he operates in the race arena. Sorry if I misconstrued you as an opponent of Sharpton's tactics.

Do you think I am a shakedown artist? Whom have I shaken down? I want names.

I explained it pretty clearly. We were. Then we passed laws promising everyone voting rights.

I'm sure you are unaware of this, as it was deviously hidden from you in things called "Books".

You havent explained how America is not an apartheid state.
Do you think everyone here has voting rights and that is what makes it not an apartheid state?

I explained it pretty clearly. We were. Then we passed laws promising everyone voting rights.

I'm sure you are unaware of this, as it was deviously hidden from you in things called "Books".

Do you think everyone here has voting rights and that is what makes it not an apartheid state?

I think you are kind of a retard.

Seriously, you really think that the fact non-citizens can't vote is up there with disenfranchising the entire native population? Really? This is your argument?

Wow,man, that's desperate.

Incidently, even non-citizens have certain rights. Which is not the case of Palestinians in Israel.

Seriously, you really think that the fact non-citizens can't vote is up there with disenfranchising the entire native population? Really? This is your argument?

Incidently, even non-citizens have certain rights. Which is not the case of Palestinians in Israel.

So you think that enabling all citizens to vote with certain exceptions marks the US as non-apartheid?

So you think that enabling all citizens to vote with certain exceptions marks the US as non-apartheid?

I would say that if we did to a minority what the Zionists do to the Palestinians, we would be an Apartheid state, yes.

But we don't.

I would say that if we did to a minority what the Zionists do to the Palestinians, we would be an Apartheid state, yes.

But we don't.

That's a non-answer.
I'll ask again, does the fact the US extends voting right to all citizens, with few exceptions, mark the US as not being apartheid? Simple yes or no.

[/QUOTE] Could you name a place that Jews have lived that their neighbors haven't tried to kill them?[/QUOTE]

Yes I can name one. The United States of America.

But we don't.

That's a non-answer.
I'll ask again, does the fact the US extends voting right to all citizens, with few exceptions, mark the US as not being apartheid? Simple yes or no.

<crickets>

But we don't.

That's a non-answer.

<crickets>

Nope, since you can't even define "apartheid" (I mean, I totally understand, it's a foreign word with more than one syllable, Cleetus), it's kind of hard to have a discussion with you about what it means.

Yep, you got that right JoeB. I think we'd have a hell of a lot less trouble if we just stayed out of Israel's business, stopped giving them money and weapons...and yes, let the ignorant tribes go back to warring amongst themselves. They will probably annihilate each other, if we step out of the way. Not that I want to see that happen, but considering their histories, it seems inevitable.

www.cleantv.com

Could you name a place that Jews have lived that their neighbors haven't tried to kill them?

Yes I can name one. The United States of America.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Wrong again
Crown Heights riot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Leo Frank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/QUOTE]

Boy you sure do like to split hairs.....so I'll split a few. Your wrong again because this the first time I've been wrong in my exchanges with you. Okay, I'll try one more time just to prove you wrong. How about Hoboken, New Jersey. Now let's see you pull some isolated incident out of that place.

By the way, your first Rabbi that I have ever run into that looks like Ronald McDonald. Is that really you?

When you're doing that, you have to ask whether we still have Israel as an ally.

Israel is not an ally. They are a welfare whore who relies upon the American taxpayer to support them. They need to stop feeding on the teet and grow up. Israel can take care of themselves. They have one of the world's most modern military and over 200 nukes.

Let them grow up, already and let them handle their own responsibilities.

That's a non-answer.

<crickets>

Nope, since you can't even define "apartheid" (I mean, I totally understand, it's a foreign word with more than one syllable, Cleetus), it's kind of hard to have a discussion with you about what it means.

OK, so what is it that marks the US as a non-apartheid state?

(btw your high school education is showing. Again).

Boy you sure do like to split hairs.....so I'll split a few. Your wrong again because this the first time I've been wrong in my exchanges with you. Okay, I'll try one more time just to prove you wrong. How about Hoboken, New Jersey. Now let's see you pull some isolated incident out of that place.

By the way, your first Rabbi that I have ever run into that looks like Ronald McDonald. Is that really you?

Hoboken NJ is not its own country. Yet.
What a doofus you are. You get your ass handed to you every time and come back for more.

The avatar is Obama made to look like Bozo, which is more realistic than his blackface. Wrong again, bucko.

Last edited:
When you're doing that, you have to ask whether we still have Israel as an ally.

Israel is not an ally. They are a welfare whore who relies upon the American taxpayer to support them. They need to stop feeding on the teet and grow up. Israel can take care of themselves. They have one of the world's most modern military and over 200 nukes.

Let them grow up, already and let them handle their own responsibilities.

Israeli GDP: $217B
US Aid: 2B, most of that military, as well as for re-settlement as well as joint research like the Arrow missile.

The US is not supporting Israel. Arguably it's the other way around.

Forum List

Back